What are you trying to do?

Please, Don't Fall For Me

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Red} is Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Oppa! We shouldn't keep it a secret!" You told him after prying his hand off your mouth.

Yoseob looked at you and shook his head. "If we tell them, we won't be able to 'hang out' anymore."

"What aren't you telling us?" Junhyung asked concerned yet annoyed at Yoseob's air quote.

"Does this have something to do with the two of you?" Gikwang asked curiously.

You nodded then quickly blurted out before Yoseob had the chance to react. "Oppa and I are dating!"

"Cheonsa!" Yoseob exclaimed in despair.


"MWOYA?!" Beast yelled out in rage along with BtoB who exclaimed it in surprise.

"Please don't hurt him!" You pleaded hugging Yoseob.

Junhyung growled. "I'm going to do more than just hurt him."

"No!" You cried out as Yoseob placed a hand your stomach.

"Baby, don't be sad. It's not good for-"

"Hell no!" Gikwang yelled, standing up and slamming his hand on the table. "Seob! What the hell?!"

"Oppa!" You cried holding onto Yoseob afraid.

"Baby, it's okay. I can take it." Yoseob sighed and kissed your forehead.

Beast glared at Yoseob. "Yah! We all agreed she was off limits."

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help it." Yoseob lowered his head.

"Oppa..." You lifted his head up and pecked the corner of his lip causing Beast to quickly get up since they thought you kissed him on the lips.

"YAH!" Beast yelled as you turned around with a smile and laughed along with Yoseob who was grinning.

You and Yoseob high fived leaving Beast and BtoB confused.

"Wah. Oppa, your acting got better." You grinned as Yoseob hugged you.

"What's going on here?" Hyunseung asked completely confused as Beast sat back down completely at lost of what just happened.

Yoseob laughed and answered, "Cheonsa and I decided to have some fun."

"Does that mean you two aren't dating?" Ilhoon blurted out.

"Yeah. We aren't." You smiled.

"...So you're not pregnant?" Gikwang asked dumbfounded.

"Nope~! Seobie and I just wanted to mess around. Plus, we're just friends." You laughed as Yoseob continued to hug you.

"Then why is sunbae still hugging you?" Peniel asked with a brow raised.

"Dunno. He does this a lot." You laughed. "Why? Jealous?"

Peniel scoffed then quickly nodded causing you to laugh even more as he said, "In my defense, you push me off within twenty seconds!"

"That shows you need to be stronger." You joked as the food came in. "Ooh! Food!"

"I call first dibs!" Yoseob exclaimed as you pinched him causing him to yelp.

You glared at him. "It's my turn!"

Doojoon sighed, shaking his head at the two of you. "Can we not do this again? Just go at the same time."

"What's going on?" Ilhoon asked confused.

"They fight for the same dish all the time I'm surprised they can still eat everything else." Junhyung chuckled.

Dongwoon nodded in agreement as everyone watched the two of you eat before eating along with you. "These two are seriously amazing at eating."

"Ji, slow down." Gikwang laughed. "You too, Seobie."

"But it's so good!" Both you and Yoseob said with your mouths full.

"You guys are gross." Hyunseung laughed.

"So Ji, what are your plans for the day?" Junhyung asked curiously.

You thought for a second and answered after swallowing the food in your mouth. "Teaching BtoB their new choreo and after that I'm probably going home to sleep some more."

"Sleep?" Yoseob raised a brow with a smirk on his face.

You rolled your eyes and flicked his forehead. "Yes, sleep."

"Apa..." Yoseob grumbled, putting his chopsticks down and covering his forehead with both hands.

You noticed another ring above the ring B2UTies gave him and asked, "Is that..."

Yoseob stopped rubbing his head for a second, then looked at his hand and silently cursed to himself before slowly nodding.

“That is it...” You stared at the ring as everyone watched the two of you yet again.

Yoseob sighed and mumbled, "I was supposed to give it to you a long time ago."

You blinked then smiled. "It's pretty."

Yoseob pulled a long, thin chain from around his neck over his head and handed you a ring like the one he had on. "Here. It's yours."

"Mine?" You asked to be sure as he nodded.

"It's supposed to be for the two of us." Yoseob mumbled, turning back to his food and quietly eating.

A huge smile on your face appeared as you hugged Yoseob.

"Komawoyo, Oppa." You chimed with a smile still on your face.

Yoseob paused for a moment then started to smile. "Anything to make you happy, cheonsa. Now eat."

You laughed and nodded, letting go of him. "Yeh~"

"I'm seriously questioning your guys' relationship." Joonkun suddenly said as you both continued eating after you put the ring on.

"I'm starting to now as well." Doojoon looked at the two of you.

"Just good friends." You both answered simultaneously.

Peniel rose a brow, suspicious of you and Yoseob. "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure, Pen. Now stop with this topic, please. I don't want to stay on it." You subtly pleaded.

Peniel nodded. "Got it. Taboo topic."

"So Ji, how's Leta doing?" Dongwoon asked sensing the awkward atmosphere.

"She's sleeping at home." You shrugged. "She didn't want to come today so she's sleeping or playing around."

"Everyone just eat your fill." Beast's other manager, Yongbok said with a chuckle.

"Yeh~" Everyone chimed as Yoseob added more meat on your plate as you did the same to him before continuing eating.

When you all finished eating, you took a sip of your water then got up to pay as Yoseob was about to get up to go with you.

"You, sit. Peniel, you and Ilhoon go with Ji." Doojoon ordered, looking at Yoseob who unwillingly sat back down with a sigh.

"Yeh, sunbae." Peniel and Ilhoon answered with a bow, getting up to follow you.

As the three of you headed out, Ilhoon decided to take his chance to get to know you a bit.

"So...Jihye-ssi, how are you close with Beast sunbaenim-deul?" Ilhoon asked curiously as you all walked down the hall.

"Please, just call me Ji or Jihye. You don't need to use formalities with me." You smiled then answered, "and to answer your question, I choreographed for them since debut. I can't let Prepix get all the credit."

"Chincha?" The two asked, somehow surprised.

"Ne. But I met Yoseob at a cafe first by coincidence then by another coincidence I was called to choreograph for them." You chuckled.

As you three arrived at the counter, you asked for the bill and paid for it with your card. When you finished paying, the three of you headed back where the others were.

"What do you mean he li- oh! Hi guys!" Doojoon sheepishly said noticing the three of you.

You rose a brow at him and studied everyone's faces. "What's going on here?"

Everyone looked panicked as Yoseob looked at ease and answered with a chuckle, "Nothing to worry about. So, you're headed back to CUBE, right?"

You nodded, still studying everyone's faces, specifically Beast's.

"Who do you want to go with you?" Junhyung asked.

You shrugged. "I don't mind riding by myself. I'll meet you all there."

Yoseob narrowed his eyes at you. "Where do you think you're going?"

"You know." You answered simply.

Beast groaned, knowing what you meant. "Are you kidding? Can you not today?"

You sighed. "Fine. Kaja."

You walked out of the restaurant as BtoB looked confused.

"What just happened?" Sungjae asked his hyungs.

They shook their head also confused with the exception of Peniel who stayed quiet.

"Guys, let's go." Both Beast's and BtoB's managers chorused.

"Yeh." BtoBeast sighed getting up.

Once they all reached CUBE Ent, Yoseob left the group to see if your car was there in its usual spot before heading back to the others, disappointed.

As they all entered the practice room, they saw Fate waiting there.

"Fate? What are you guys doing here?" Junhyung asked confused.

Minki glared at Beast. "What did you guys do to Ji?"

"What?" Beast asked confused.

"What the fu-" Fate quickly covered Minki's mouth to prevent him from saying anything unnecessary.

Taehoon sighed and asked, "What did you guys do to Ji? She asked us to cover for her today."

"She did?!" BtoB exclaimed surprised as Minki tried to throw off Fate who was holding him back from ramming a Beast member against the wall.

"No hard feelings." Jaehye apologized to BtoB. "She didn't want us to cover for her but she knew Beast would stay and watch you guys practice."

Peniel sighed in relief. "I thought she was mad at us, Noona."

"Don't worry about her. She's fine. Let's just start teaching you." Jinwook replied with a chuckle as Minki finally calmed down.

"Yeh." BtoB nodded as Beast lounged around the room while Gikwang and Hyunseung watched them.

About three hours into Fate teaching BtoB, you walked into the practice room unnoticed and watched the three groups in the corner. When BtoB finally nailed the choreo, you stood up and clapped with a smile on your face causing everyone to be in shock.

"You guys did great." You smiled at them. "Usually other groups take longer than you did."

"When did you get here?" Minjung asked curiously.

"About..." You looked at your watch then answered with a shrug, "an hour or so ago."

Everyone was surprised. "That long?!"

You grinned and nodded, then looked over at BtoB and complimented them. "You guys did great. Why don't you take a quick break?"

"Kamsahamnida!" BtoB chimed.

"Ji...can I talk to you really quick?" Yoseob asked quietly.

You sighed and nodded as he pulled you out of the room.

Yoseob took a deep breath then blabbered, "On the behalf of both me and Beast, we're really sorry about getting mad at you. You have every right to get mad at us. We know you're trying hard to stop and we keep adding pressure about it on you. So we're really sorry."

You smiled and hugged him, then pulled away. "It's okay. I shouldn't have gotten angry at you guys. I know you all were just trying to look out for me. I should be the one apologizing. So I'm sorry for not listening to you guys."

"Buddies?" Yoseob grinned spreading his arms wide for another hug.

You grinned and hugged him. "Buddies!"

"What's going on out here? Are you and Beast buddy buddy again?" Minki smirked.

"Yes, we are, gē!" You chimed happily.

Minki chuckled and spread his arms out like Yoseob did causing you to immediately hug him. "That's good. You're still my buddy too, right?"

"Of course!" You chimed happily as he smirked over at Yoseob.

"Good. Now go back in there and go over the dance with BtoB. Fate has a schedule to go to." Minki ruffled your hair.

"Yes, sir!" You grinned walking in the practice room.

"What are you trying to do? Aren't you dating Hyorin-ssi?" Yoseob narrowed his eyes at Minki.

Minki just smirked and nodded. "I am. Just worry about yourself, Hyung."

Minki then headed back inside, leaving Yoseob in his thoughts.


Lol so here's an update before I leave for a concert. :)
Uh hope you like it? Comment maybe?
Dunno. Lol. At least a hi and a 'I like it so far' would be good too.
Uhm...yeah. I dunno what else to say.
I'll try to update soon? Hahaha maybe?
Oh! And here's to the person ruining my bias list. Look at the gif.
P.S. D-2 depending where you live heheh~ [PST]