Sub...unit...?

Please, Don't Fall For Me

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Red} is Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

“So are you all ready to play?” Jinwook asked with a smirk.

“Yeh!” Everyone called out grinning.

Taehoon then BtoB’s ‘Thriller’ causing the BtoB to immediately rush in the center of the room in position as you and Fate rushed in along as well with a couple of other celebrities that knew the choreo.

All of a sudden, the lights went out causing a few people to scream in surprise.


 “Well, .” You sighed, then heard a presence near you chuckle. “Shut up, Ilhoon.”

“Of course you would say something in this situation.” Ilhoon laughed.

You rolled your eyes and whacked him.

"Ow! That hurts you know." Ilhoon complained rubbing his chest.

"Hush. I heard something." You muttered then took your phone out to use as a flashlight to find one of the Fate members, leaving Ilhoon behind.

Within a few seconds, flashing lights for a few seconds as a low ghostly voice called out, "Who are you all? Why are you here?"

Many idols screamed in surprise and started clinging onto each other in fear as Jinwook looked around in fear.

"Why are you here?!" The voice boomed causing more idols to scream.

"Where is Noona?!" Jinwook exclaimed still looking around in fear.

Many of the idols grew shocked and looked around for Jaehye.

The voice let out a deep chuckle and said, "She's not the only one missing. Try to find the rest of your members and friends."

"Where are they?!" Taehoon yelled.

"Find them. If you dare." The voice cynically chuckled as the lights .

Jinwook clenched his fists tight and exclaimed, "Yah! Everyone check to make sure no one else is missing!"

"Tae...Oppa..." Minjung started about to cry catching Taehoon’s attention.

B-Bomb rushed over to comfort her by hugging her before Taehoon had any chance to respond.

Ilhoon then noticed you weren't around and thought, 'Ji wouldn't get kidnapped without a fight...Something's wrong here...'

Ilhoon then turned to BtoB and looked at Peniel who looked at ease then walk over to him and pulled him aside.

Peniel noticed Ilhoon looking at him suspicion and laughed.

Ilhoon narrowed his eyes at Peniel.

"Hey, calm down. Nothing's wrong. Just go with it for now.” Peniel quietly told Ilhoon.

Ilhoon just blinked at him in surprise then looked over at the three Fate members who gave him a small smirk.

“Yah! Where’s Chi?!” Yoseob exclaimed looking around catching the attention of other idols.

“Chi’s gone?!” Many celebrities exclaimed in shock.

All of a sudden, Taehoon was grabbed by a sudden force.

“Yah! Let go of me!” Taehoon shouted trying to fight the force back.

Block B and Jinwook quickly rushed over to him but to their dismay they didn’t get to Taehoon in time to save him.

“Ige mwoya?! What’s going on?!” Minjung exclaimed suddenly being lifted to the air causing everyone to stare at her in shock. “Put me down! Somebody help me!”

“Mina!” B-Bomb exclaimed as Minjung was suddenly thrown to the other side of the restaurant upstairs.

Everyone soon rushed upstairs, but half way there everyone heard a scream from Peniel and saw him being dragged away by the two fluorescent clowns.

“First, Jae and Minki, then Chi, then Minjung, and now Peniel…Who’s next?” Jin muttered to himself in worry.

“We need to think of something to do.” Doojoon seriously said.

“We need to think of a plan.” Jinwook stated firmly walking back down to the first floor as everyone followed him down. “Everyone should stick together. Groups with their members and everyone else together before-”

“Jinwook!” Everyone yelled as he was suddenly dragged away.

Yukwon grabbed a hold of him and said, “We’re not losing you too!”

Everyone tried to grab a hold of Jinwook until a large force pushed them all away causing them to let go and fall to the floor.

“No!” Everyone exclaimed as Jinwook disappeared.

Jaehye suddenly walked over to everyone. “What’s going on?”

“Jae! Where were you?! Something is going on here!” Hyuna exclaimed fearfully.

Jaehye just laughed. “What are you talking about? There is something going on here. We’re having a Halloween party, remember?”

“Fate, Chi and Peniel are missing!” Dongwoon exclaimed scared out of his wits.

“There was this force or something that took them!” Jimin exclaimed.

Eunkwang then frantically added, “And then these two fluorescent clowns took Minjung and Minki!”

Jaehye just laughed and called aloud, “Yah! All six of you get out here and stop messing with everyone. This is supposed to be a fun party not one to scare people less.

You’re no fun, Jae.” Minjung sighed walking down the stairs with the other members of Fate following her along with Peniel.

“Where’s Chi?” Ilhoon asked curiously.

Fate quickly turned around to find you not following them.

“Where’d she go?” Minki asked worried.

“That’s not funny.” Jaehye rolled her eyes at Fate.

Fate quickly shook their heads at their leader. “We seriously don’t know where she is! Peniel, do you know where she went?”

Peniel shook his head as well as Jaehye’s phone rang causing all eyes to go to her.

“Yoboseyo?” Jaehye calmly answered her phone. “Ah. Araso. Bye.”

Jaehye then noticed all the stares and rose a brow and asked, “What?”

“Who was that?” Jinwook asked her.

Jaehye just shrugged. “Chi. She said she’s outside for a break.”

“Oh.” Fate and Peniel sighed in relief.

Jaehye just chuckled and suggested, “How about we continue the party?”

“Yeh!” Everyone else grinned and cheered in relief.

Multiple hours passed and the party finally finished. Many of the celebrities left except for a few of Cube’s artists and Jaehye’s company artists.

“Do you guys wanna play the choreo game one last time before we all head to bed?” You grinned to everyone.

“I’m in.” Jimin grinned, wrapping an arm around your shoulders.

“If he’s in, I’m in.” Jungkook grinned.

“I’m in too!” Gikwang chimed with a laugh.

Soon enough, almost all the dancers from each group agreed.

“Mina, play a song.” Jaehye grinned at Minjung who nodded.

The stereo then started playing Troublemaker’s ‘Troublemaker’ causing you to immediately run to Jaehye and do the dance with her. You did Hyunseung’s part whilst she did Hyuna’s causing almost all the guys to give the two of you wolf whistles which made you smirk and wink at Peniel who laughed.

Suddenly, Minjung changed the song to ‘Oops!’ causing you to blank out for a second before grabbing Ilhoon to dance with since he already knew the dance.

“y Ji is coming out!” Peniel laughed aloud as you danced with Ilhoon.

“It’s not y until-” You started as Minjung then changed the song to ‘Dr. Feel Good’ causing you to curse. “Damnit, Unnie!”

Minjung just laughed at you as you started dancing to the song.

Within a few songs, the only people left in the game were you, Jimin, Jaehye.

“Come on, Jimin! Win over them!” Bangtan cheered for their member.

“This isn’t fair! I can’t win against them!” Jimin complained.

“We’ll give you a chance to bring someone in. The next song will be a partner one.” Minki laughed at Jimin’s despair and complaints.

“Ilhoon-ssi! You’re in!” Jimin exclaimed pulling Ilhoon next to you.

Jaehye laughed and gave Jimin a thumbs up.

“Ready?” Minjung asked the four of you.

“Yeh!” You all exclaimed.

Taehoon laughed at Minjung’s song pick causing you to freeze and glare at Fate before dancing to Troublemaker’s ‘Now’ whilst urging Ilhoon to dance as well since you don’t like to lose.

At the end of the game, you and Jaehye tied since the two of you practically knew all the dance moves to the majority of idols’ songs. Now it was time to leave the party since it was already almost sunrise and many of the artists had schedules in a few hours.

“Unnie, thanks for the party! It was awesome. I hope to come again next year. Hopefully and preferably in something less y.” You laughed causing her to laugh as well.

“Yeah. Yeah. We’ll see.” Jaehye laughed at you and waved you off. “Drive carefully. I don’t wanna hear on the news that this power rookie called Chi drove off a cliff or something.”

You laughed and shook your head. “I can guarantee that that won’t happen.”

“Whatever you say. I’ll talk to you later.” Jaehye smiled at you. “And do something about your relationship with Ilhoon. You’re making it completely obvious that you like him.

“Yah!” You exclaimed as she quickly walked back into the restaurant causing you to sigh. ‘That Unnie of mine…’


The next day, Hong Samchon called both you and Ilhoon into his office along with both of your managers to speak about an important matter.

“Samchon, what’s up?” You asked curiously as Haera nudged you to speak formally.

Hong Samchon chuckled and replied, “I want you and Ilhoon to form a subunit for December."

"Sub...unit...?" You asked surprised.

Hong nodded and replied, "The two of you will be forming a subunit with the concept of being a couple. A charismatic yet cute couple."

You sighed. "Samchon, I don't do cute."

"You don't do cute when you're forced to. That's why you're paired with Ilhoon. He'll get that aegyo out of you somehow." Hong chuckled.

Ilhoon just took all the information in and just accepted the fact he was in a subunit with you then asked, "When will we start?"

Hong smiled at him in approval and answered, "Photoshoot for the album will start in two days. This subunit will be done all by the two of you. You and Jihye will work on the album yourselves, but if you need any help, feel free to ask me and I'll call someone to help. The choreography will be done by Jihye as well."

"How long will we have to finish?" Ilhoon asked curiously.

"Three weeks. I'm sure the two of you have your own schedules to do, so you both will have to come back to CUBE after them to work on your album." Hong told you both. "The promotions for this subunit won't be too long. It'll be three weeks as well. I suggest you both get started now because you have to shoot the MV right after you finish the title track."

"Yeh." You and Ilhoon chorused.

Hong nodded at the two of you and said you two could leave so he could talk to your managers.

Both you and Ilhoon headed out of his office and headed down to the production room.

"So...Concept..." You said trying to make a conversation.

"Do you want to do a happy couple kind of thing...?" Ilhoon asked back.

"Well, December is coming up. So we can do a half-half album. Half happy and romantic and half ballad type." You suggested.

Ilhoon nodded in agreement and replied, "We can do that. Do you want the title to be a ballad or not?"

"Up to you." You shrugged.

Ilhoon opened the production room door for you and said, "After you."

"Thanks." You smiled and walked in, settling yourself on a chair as he grabbed the chair next to you.

"How about we do a half ballad half upbeat type of song?" Ilhoon suggested.

"Araso." You nodded.

"Let's get some boba and tteokbokki before we start, yeah?" Ilhoon suggested.

"I already ordered." You grinned.

"How?" Ilhoon asked surprised.

You grinned and replied, "Pros to being a regular. Unnie said she'll pick it up and bring it to us when she's done talking with samchon."

Ilhoon laughed and nodded. "Araso. Let's get started then."

You nodded in agreement and started up the systems.


LOL so this was a bit of a rushed chapter but whatever.
At least I updated, right? It's been a while, huh?
I'm sorry for that but, hey. I'm in college so bleh~ LOL
Uhmm.....So I hope you liked the chapter!
I'll try to update again this weekend or next. I have quite a few exams next week...
So then probably the week after I'll update.
Uhm...Uh...HAPPY PEPPERO DAY~ ...Even though it passed for some of you~!
I would've done an edit myself for the pics but I've been busy.
So yeah...Hope you can comment and/or subscibe~ :D