Yah! Are you crazy?!

Please, Don't Fall For Me

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Red} is Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

Doojoon gritted his teeth and let you go. "Fine. Ka. We'll talk when you get back."

Yoseob let go of you as you curtly nodded to Doojoon and walked out as the other two moved from the door.

"I say we spy!" Gikwang exclaimed with a grin.

Dongwoon laughed at his Hyung's idea then remarked, "And have her get mad at us? No thanks. She almost blew a fuse just from trapping her."

Hyunseung nodded. "Woon's right. Plus, Ji has amazing hearing. She's like a dog."

"Let's just wash up and get to our schedule." Doojoon sighed as their managers were at the door.


Meanwhile with you, you quickly showered and changed at your place before heading back to CUBE to meet up with BtoB.

"Ah! Ji!" You heard Peniel call out.

You turned around and once you spotted him, you waved and walked over to him.

"Where are the others?" You asked him confused when you only saw him, Sungjae and Ilhoon.

"Dunno. I think they forgot we were all hanging out today." Peniel shrugged.

You shrugged as well and asked, "Is it really okay for you guys to come out and play though?"

They all nodded with grins on their faces.

You rose a brow then asked, "Don't your managers have to come?"

They shook their heads in response. "Nope. They said as long as we're careful it's okay."

You shrugged and led them to your car. "Let's go then. We'll eat first then go play at Lotte World."

"Araso." They all agreed getting in your car.

"Do you guys want to eat anywhere specific or should we just snack around at Lotte World?" You asked them.

"We'll just snack at Lotte World." Peniel and Sungjae answered in unison.

You giggled. "Araso. Do you guys wanna listen to anything?"

"Knowing you, you have all of Fate's albums don't you?" Peniel laughed.

"Yes. But I also have Beast's albums." You grinned.

"Chincha? No one else?" Sungjae asked surprised.

"No one else." You laughed.

"Wah. How do you survive?" Ilhoon asked surprised.

"I eat food and dance?" You answered wittily. "I'm just kidding. Fate and Beast are the only ones I keep in my car. All my other albums are in my room."

"Who else do you have?" Ilhoon asked interested as Peniel and Sungjae shared a secretive smile.

"Dynamic Duo, Block B, Verbal Jint, Nell, and others I can't seem to think of." You answered.

"Oh! Maybe we should hang out at your place later." Peniel suggested.

"Nah. Another time. I'm staying at a friend’s place this week." You chuckled.

"Aw..." The guys complained as you parked your car and cut off the engine.

You got out as the guys followed suit.

"Kaja~!" You grinned happily running to the entrance to get tickets after locking your car.

"Ji!" Peniel called running after you as the other two BtoB boys followed after him.

As soon as the three caught up to you, you already paid for the tickets and handed it to them.

"Let's go!" You chimed happily skipping to the entrance causing Ilhoon to chuckle.

"You're hooked." Sungjae laughed at Ilhoon before proceeding to inside of the park.

"Yah! Yook Sungjae!" Ilhoon yelled running after Sungjae who just entered the park as Peniel ran after him.

Once you all were in Lotte World, Sungjae suggested to go in pairs.

"Why?" You asked confused.

Peniel explained, "So in case any of us gets lost, we at least have someone else to be lost with."

You nodded. "Araso."

"I call Peniel Hyung!" Sungjae exclaimed leaving you and Ilhoon to be a pair.

Both you and Ilhoon blinked in response and shrugged. "That's cool."

"Okay. Let's go have fun!" Peniel chimed as him and Sungjae ran off.

Ilhoon just laughed and asked you, "Let's leave them be and have our own share of fun."

You laughed and nodded with him. "Let's go."


About three hours later, you and Ilhoon started to get hungry.

"I'll call Peniel Hyung so they can come eat with us." Ilhoon said as you neared the food court.

"Araso. I'll order food for us then. They can order for themselves." You grinned and went to go in line.

Ilhoon sat down at an empty table and called Peniel who didn't answer.

"That's weird." Ilhoon muttered to himself and tried calling again.

For the umpteenth time, Peniel still didn't answer his phone causing Ilhoon to sigh.

"I'll try Sungjae then." Ilhoon told himself dialing Sungjae who didn't answer as well.

Ilhoon started getting suspicious and decided to text the two asking the two where they were.

After half an hour of waiting by himself, you came back with food and set it down on the table.

You noticed neither Peniel or Sungjae were around and asked Ilhoon, "Where are the two?"

Ilhoon shrugged and replied, "Molla. They didn't answer their phones."

You shrugged as well and said, "Well, if they don't answer in an hour then they can take the bus back. You and I can go shopping after this if you want."

"Sounds like a plan." Ilhoon smiled causing you to grin.

As the two of you ate, you both messed around and got to know each other until you both finished eating. By the time you both finished, neither Sungjae or Peniel called or texted back so you and Ilhoon walked out of Lotte World and decided to go to the COEX Mall.

"Wah. It's been a long time since I've been here." You said looking around in amazement.

Ilhoon looked at you surprised and asked, "Really? But you said you've been in Korea for the past four years."

"Ah! I have been in Korea for the past four years. It's just that I usually do all my shopping abroad because when I want to shop, I'm usually abroad." You laughed.

Ilhoon took your hand and said, "Then allow me to pick and pay for your first outfit."

You smirked and rose a brow as he dragged you to a store.

"Do you think your style suits my taste?" You asked as he made you sit down while he looked around the store.

"If not, I'm sure you'll look amazing in it anyways." Ilhoon smiled at you causing you to smile back.

Hours passed as the two of you continued to look and try clothes for each other before buying them and checking out the rest of the mall. Occasionally, Ilhoon's fans appeared causing you to immediately disappear from sight then reappear near Ilhoon minutes after the fans were gone because you knew some kind of scandal would arise if you stayed near him. Ilhoon got tired of trying to find you every time so he made you add your number on his phone. Another hour or so later of hanging out with Ilhoon, Beast texted you asking you where you were and when you'd be home.

From: Gongju Ji

You agreed we'll talk when I get back.
But I'll be home soon. Bye.

Ilhoon noticed an unhappy look from you and asked, "You okay? Do you have to go now?"

"Kinda." You muttered.

Ilhoon chuckled and suggested, "How about we get one more thing to remember our day?"

You rose a brow at him as he dragged you off to a photo booth.

The first few shots were basically you and Ilhoon messing around with the unoriginal peace sign, silly face, pretend to be cool stance, and finally the completely cliché surprise kiss on the cheek. But for two of the pictures, Ilhoon persuaded you to do the kiyomi player.

As the two of you edited the pictures, your mind kept wandering back to Ilhoon kissing your cheek.

'Why did he do that?' You thought. 'Does he like me? No. That's absurd. We just got to know each other. He could do better than me anyways...'

"Ji, the pictures are done!" Ilhoon chimed once the booth printed out the pictures.

"Wah! They're adorable!" You laughed looking at the edits.

"Here. One for me and one for you." He grinned handing you the other print.

You giggled and took it. "Komawo."

"Kaja. You said you had to go right?" Ilhoon smiled.

You nodded as you both walked out and headed to your car.

As you arrived at his dorm, you parked your car as Ilhoon faced you and said, "Thanks for continuing to hang out even though the guys left."

You smiled and replied, "No problem. I figured you'd be this would be more fun compared to sleeping anyways."

Ilhoon smiled at you affectionately and took a deep breath before saying, "I know this is too soon but I really like you, Ji. Sure we met a few days ago but hanging out with you today just confirmed my feelings. I hope you will accept me."

You froze for a moment before apologizing, "Ilhoon, I'm sorry but I can't return your feeling. Please, don't fall for me any more than you are. There are girls who are much better than me and also there are a few things that you don't know about me that will cause your feelings for me to change. Pen will tell you if you ask him. I'm sorry again, Ilhoon."

Ilhoon looked at you and quickly stole a kiss. "I'm not going to give up on you, Ji. No matter what."

You looked at him in shock as he smirked and got out of your car before waving and heading in.

'The just happened...?' You thought before driving off to your place to grab clothes during your stay at Beast's dorm.

As soon as you stepped in the dorm, you felt six pairs of eyes following your every move while you closed the door behind you and took your shoes off.

You looked at the guys on the couch and blinked before waving. "Hi?"

Doojoon rose a brow and asked, "Where have you been?"

You blinked again and slowly answered, "Lotte World..."

Junhyung then looked at you questioningly and asked, "Then what's with the shopping bags?"

"I went to COEX Mall afterwards." You answered carefully then added, "I got stuff for you all!"

The maknae line took the bags and rummaged through them as Hyunseung asked, "Who were you with?"

"Ah...BtoB." You answered.

Junhyung rose a brow and stated, "They were at CUBE before we left for your schedule."

"I was with the maknae line." You answered with a shrug.

Doojoon stared you down and said, "Peniel and Sungjae were there as well."

"But I was- wait. What?" You asked baffled.

"Peniel and Sungjae were at CUBE." Doojoon repeated.

"Hold on." You muttered rummaging through your bag and taking your phone out to dial Peniel.

"Yoboseyo?" Peniel answered.

"Yah! Are you crazy?!" You yelled over the phone causing Beast to be shocked. "I told you not to!"

"Leen, just let me explain." Peniel sighed before explaining. "Ilhoon said it was love at first sight. I know you don't believe in that but just give him a chance. He seemed more determined to know you some more after hanging out with you."

You briskly walked away from Beast and headed to Yoseob's room, dropping the bags on the floor.

You let out a frustrated sigh and agreed. "Fine. Just one chance. That's it. But he has to ask the questions. Got it?"

"Yeah. I got it. One question. What should I do if he asks a really personal question?"

"Answer it. And if the rest of your members listen in, that's fine. Let them do as they please. I'm only with you guys for another two days and I'm done." You answered.

Peniel sighed. "Fine. What if he asks something that I don't know the answer to?"

You blanked out for a moment then replied, "Let's hope that doesn't happen. You know almost everything about me Pen so I'm sure something like that won't happen."

Peniel caught what you said and asked, "What do you mean almost everything?"

You sighed. "There's someone who knows everything about me. Actually, a few more were added because I told them the other day."

"Who?" Peniel asked curiously.

"Yoseob."

Peniel understood and added, "And the rest of Beast, huh?"

"Yeah..."

Peniel sighed and acknowledged it. "Fine. Let's hope he doesn't ask then. I'll talk to you later. He's pestering me now."

"Okay. ‘Til then." You nodded as you both hung up.

You ruffled your hair and stripped off your shirt to change into your pjs.

"Ji- Oh my gosh! I'm sorry!" Yoseob exclaimed quickly closing the door.

You just shrugged it off and proceeded to change then headed back to the guys.

"Ji, you are awesome!" Gikwang and Dongwoon exclaimed with grins etched on their faces.

You laughed and nodded, knowing they were thanking your for the stuff you bought them. "You're welcome."

"What what was that about?" Doojoon asked referring to your suddenly call.

"That was nothing. Pen just tried to set me up." You shrugged. "Are you guys hungry?"

Beast rose a brow at your behavior and nodded.

"Go buy groceries first if you want food." You said with sly smile.

"But we don't know what you'll need." They complained.

You laughed and asked them, "Do you know how to use your own phones?"

"Of course!" They exclaimed defensively.

"Then use them. I'll make whatever you guys want."

"Anything?" They asked smiling.

You nodded. "Just go buy the ingredients. I'm going to take a nap."

"Araso!" They all grinned running to the door and slipping their shoes on before heading out.

Minutes after the six left, you fell asleep on the couch watching a drama.


First, Happy belated birthday to mitsurina and GD of course.
LOL This is the other part of your gift ahhaha

And Happy SEVEN YEARS to BIGBANG! My babies though they're older! /sobs
Hope you like the chapter! I'll attempt to write more...