I'm still not giving up on you.

Please, Don't Fall For Me

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Red} is Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Hm? Yeah. Why? Are you going to spend the night at Ji's?" Changsub asked.

"Yeah. Ji fell asleep while we were watching a movie." Ilhoon answered.

"Araso. I'll call you when I'm on my way." Changsub said then hung up to go back to sleep.

Ilhoon looked down at your sleeping face and smiled before attempting to make himself comfortable and going to sleep.


A couple hours passed and Ilhoon's phone started to ring causing him to wake up and answer it.

"Yoboseyo?" Ilhoon mumbled in his phone.

"Ilhoon-ah, I'm about to leave. I should be there in probably half an hour." Changsub said quietly.

"Araso. Komawo, Hyung." Ilhoon thanked Changsub.

"Yeh. See you soon." Changsub said hanging up.

Ilhoon sighed and looked at you before grabbing a pillow and carefully putting the pillow under your head. He then got up and stretched, taking his phone out to look at the time before writing a note and tucking it on Leta's collar. Ilhoon then walked out of your house and headed down to the convenience store.

As soon as Ilhoon reached the van, he opened the door revealing the rest of the BtoB members smirking or grinning at him. Ilhoon rose a brow at them and asked, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"So~ How was your night with Ji?" Minhyuk asked with a grin as Ilhoon got in the van.

Ilhoon shrugged. "It was fine."

"Only fine? Nothing exciting?" Sungjae asked surprised while Changsub drove back to their dorm before their managers woke up.

Ilhoon shook his head. "We just had a mini pillow fight, she cooked, and we watched a movie."

"She cooked for you? Not fair!" Peniel complained.

Ilhoon laughed and said, "You were right though. Her food is amazing."

"What did you eat?" Hyunsik asked.

"Well, we were going for lasagna or bossam but they would take too long to make. So we went for bulgogi and she said next time she'll make something for us when she knows were going to go over her place." Ilhoon answered.

"CHINCHA?!" BtoB exclaimed surprised as Peniel laughed and said, "Knowing her she'll probably cook both."

"Are you two dating yet?" Hyunsik suddenly asked.

Ilhoon shook his head in response.

"Why?!" Sungjae exclaimed.

"I'm waiting for something." Ilhoon muttered.

"What are you waiting for?" Minhyuk asked curiously.

Ilhoon yawned and changed the subject by asking, "What's our schedule today?"

"We have a fansign in Yongsan." Eunkwang answered.

"Araso." Ilhoon nodded.


Hours later, you woke up to Leta your face. You groaned and rubbed your eyes.

"What is it, baby?" You mumbled sitting up.

Leta just moved her head around as you looked at her in confusion until you noticed a folded sheet of paper tucked in between her collar and neck. You took the paper and unfolded it whilst Leta sat on your lap.


Koala,

Mianhae. I should have waken you up when I left but you looked to adorable. Cliché, right? Haha. Anyways, I have a schedule to get to. I'll text you later!

Hooni~


You laughed as you read the note and picked Leta up then set her back on the couch as you got up.

"Leta-yah, Umma's going to take a shower. I'll be right back." You said making your way to your room and grabbing a change of clothes before heading to the bathroom.

When you finished changing, you grabbed your bag and stuffed everything you needed in it before heading out the door with your keys in hand as Leta walked behind you. You opened the passenger side's door for Leta who jumped in, then closed the door and headed to the driver's side.

Just before you were about to start your car, your phone rang. You looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Zico.

"What's up?" You asked answering your phone.

Instead of answering, he asked back, "When will you come over?"

"I thought we were meeting at night?" You asked confused.

"Yeah. But I'm bored." He laughed.

You laughed and shook your head in amusement before saying, "I'll meet you in a few hours and treat you to dinner."

"Chincha?!" Zico asked surprised.

You nodded. "Yeah. I have a few things to do first."

"Araso! See you then." Zico chimed before hanging up.

You laughed and started your car after putting your phone away. You then drove off to the CD store to buy a CD then headed off to Yongsan.

As soon as you got to Yongsan, you kept Leta in your bag which was safe and got in line for BtoB's fansign. You made sure your face was covered until you got to the table. Once you were at the table, you put your sunglasses away and took out the Thriller album you just bought.

"What's your name?" Eunkwang asked as he looked through the album for his picture.

"Chi. But sometimes I prefer Chimera." You answered causing Eunkwang to quickly look up and grin when he saw you.

"Are you here for Peniel?" He laughed signing the album.

"Nope. I'm here to support BtoB before I go over to Block B's place." You laughed and handed him a bento. "Here's something for you to eat when you're done. I have one for each of you."

"Komawo, Ji." Eunkwang smiled handing you your album back.

"Oppa, high five?" You laughed holding your hands up.

Eunkwang nodded and gave you a high five.

You grinned and took your album before heading to the next member.

After a while, you finally got to Peniel who looked up and chuckled.

"Hey, how was your date last night?" Peniel asked while signing your album.

"It wasn't a date. But it was chill. We just hung out. How's the fansign so far?" You asked back.

"It's good. The fans are awesome. Are you finally falling hard?" Peniel asked with a smirk.

You glared. "You have no idea how much I want to hit you."

Peniel laughed and said, "Too bad you can't."

"Aish. Here." You grumbled handing him a bento. "As I told the other four, here's food for when you're done with the fansign."

"Thanks, Leen." Peniel grinned and ruffled your hair.

You gave him a thumbs up then headed to Ilhoon.

Ilhoon laughed as soon as he saw you and pinched your cheek. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to support Thriller!" You laughed swatting his hand away and handing him the Thriller album as Leta jumped out of your bag and onto the table.

"What are you plans for the day anyways?" Ilhoon asked signing the album while Leta went on his lap and sat there.

"I'm going to Block B's after this. Then after I'm done with them, I'm going to chill at home until MuBank." You answered.

"Chincha? Do you even have a schedule tomorrow?" Ilhoon laughed petting Leta with his other hand as he wrote.

"Mm...I think I probably just have a music program. Samchon didn't sign me up for anything yet. Only weekly idol so far." You shrugged. “I do remember him and Unnie talking something about being cast in a drama though.”

"You don't really care do you?" Ilhoon shook his head in amusement then rested his head on his hand staring at you with a smile.

"Not really." You smiled as Ilhoon picked Leta up and set her on the table.

"Give me a hug." Ilhoon suddenly said standing up.

Peniel laughed and nodded for you to since he was watching the two of you converse while waiting for a fan to come over to him.

You just blinked at Ilhoon as he pulled you in for a hug causing you to go into shock.

"I'm still not giving up on you." Ilhoon whispered in your ear before pulling away and handing you your album back once he sat back down.

"Leenee, you’re blushing." Peniel laughed.

"Chingu~ come to me now! It's my turn to sign your album!" Sungjae sang.

You snapped out of your daze and handed Ilhoon a bento before taking your album and walking over to Sungjae as Leta walked on the table.

"Chingu~" Sungjae sang while laughing.

"What's up, chingu?" You smirked, handing him your album then picking Leta up and putting her back in your bag carefully.

"Aye. Where's the aegyo filled Chi?" Sungjae laughed looking through the album for his picture to sign.

You scoffed. "Chi has no aegyo. Just charisma."

"There's y aegyo which still counts as aegyo." Ilhoon said.

"Go away, you." You rolled your eyes.

"Andwae~ I'm here for my fans." Ilhoon stuck his tongue out.

You shook your head and took out the last bento and handing it to Sungjae as Sungjae grinned while handing you your owned copy of the Thriller album. "Eat well, you guys. I'm heading out. Give your fans more love~"

"Yeh~!" The maknae line chimed since the others couldn't hear you.

"Annyeong." You waved before bowing and walking off back to your car.

Once you got to your car, you took Leta out first so she could sit in the passenger seat before putting your bag on your car and getting in the driver's seat. As soon as you sat in the driver's seat, your phone started to ring.

You always by my side look
My eyes are blinded by your image that becomes clearer in the deep darkness
I move within where your breath touches and fill in the empty spaces
So you remember a guy like me
Watching over yo-

You stared at the caller ID with a laugh and thought, 'Wah. He has the best timing.'

You then answered your phone and said, "What's up?"

"Are you coming now? I'm getting hungry." Zico complained.

"Araso. I'm heading there now. So you and Kyung better be ready." You laughed.

"Yeh~! Annyeong." Zico said then hanging up.

You chuckled and put your phone away and drove off to Block B's place.


ASDFGHJKL; OMG I'm sooooo sorry that I haven't updated in so long.
I started my first year in college and let's just say I'm dying from it.
OTL Well...Kinda. I've just been really busy with studying.
Plus the fact that the pressure my parents are giving me isn't exactly the most comfortable position to be in.
I'll try to update some more on the weekends. Because that's basically my onely free time...
So, I hope you liked the udpate/chapter.
Hope you can leave any comments, questions, or concerns in the comment box.
I'll me more than willing to read anything hahaha