Why is this happening?!

Please, Don't Fall For Me

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Red} is Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Did you guys find out who Chimera was?" Minhyuk asked BtoB.

"Huh? Why?" Peniel asked confused.

Eunkwang spoke up, "Apparently, they're the one who helped make our whole album."

Peniel laughed and nodded. "I see."

"It’s probably a guy though judging the fact they wrote a song from a guy's perspective." Hyunsik stated.

'How wrong you are...' Peniel thought.


As the next day came, BtoB was already waiting at CUBE Studio for you since they didn't have a schedule.

"OPPA!!!" You exclaimed aiming to jump on Peniel but he quickly moved aside to switch spots with Ilhoon causing you to jump on Ilhoon instead him.

"Apa..." Ilhoon groaned causing you to quickly get off of him and kneel by his side.

"Gwaenchana?" You asked him worried and poked his cheek causing BtoB to laugh.

"Ji, you know the body more than anyone, why did you poke his cheek?" Peniel laughed.

"Molla. Out of habit." You waved him off and helped Ilhoon up.

"What do you mean she knows the body more than anyone?" Minhyuk asked curiously.

Peniel chuckled and answered, "She majored in nursing."

"You graduated already?!" BtoB exclaimed in disbelief.

You blinked and nodded. "I'm a triple major with a few minors. By the way, did you guys practice while I was gone?"

"Yeah, why?" Eunkwang answered confused and curious.

"Wah. I'm impressed." You smirked then looked at Ilhoon and nudged him. "I bet you told them."

Ilhoon shook his head and knocked on your head. "Yah. I didn't. They willingly and unknowingly practiced with Peniel Hyung and me."

"Araso. I believe you." You nodded and stuck your tongue out at him.

BtoB looked at each other as Hyunsik asked, "When have the two of you been so comfortable with each other?"

"It was when we all were supposed to hang out but you all ditched us. So Chi and I got to get to know each other a little better." Ilhoon answered, casually throwing an arm around your shoulder as you pushed him away. "Plus, we hung out a bit around Cube Ent and here."

"Chi? Like the new soloist, Chi?" Changsub asked curiously.

Ilhoon nodded. "Yeah. You know, I'm kinda wondering about the soloist. Hong Sajangnim didn't tell anyone about them."

"There's a new soloist debuting here?" You asked surprised.

Minhyuk nodded. "Apparently Sajangnim wanted to keep them a secret because they're really good."

"Rumors are that Chi was an ex trainee of both Stardom and YG." Hyunsik added.

"Wah~! They must be really good." You said in amazement.

Eunkwang added, "Apparently they are the one who helped produce, compose and write U-Cube's music."

"Wah! That's awesome!" You grinned.

"Anyways, why are you asking if we practiced on not?" Changsub asked you curiously.

You grinned and answered, "I'm treating you guys to lunch, dinner, and snacks."

"Can we eat now first? We didn't eat on our way here..." Sungjae asked sheepishly.

"Since you guys are busy with promos, today will be your day of rest! If Samchon gets mad, just put the blame on me." You laughed and grabbed your bag. "Let's go. Manager-deul can come too if they want."

"Kaja!" BtoB chimed grabbing their hats.

"Leen, you have a mask?" Peniel asked as the rest of BtoB tried to disguise themselves.

You nodded and rummaged through your bag before handing him one.

"Sweet. Let's go then, buddy." Peniel grinned as you all headed out of the studio and downstairs.

"Let the scandals arise." You laughed.

Peniel laughed with you. "Are you sure you can handle it though?"

"Psh. Of course I can! I've been through it before." You smirked.

Peniel suddenly asked, "That reminds me. We all watched you last night at the dorm. The movie was old but good. It's been a while though. I don't think the guys even noticed it was you. Have you improved since then though?"

"Have I? Of course I have." You grinned then turned to the rest of BtoB and asked, "Where should we eat today?"

"Let's go walk around in Hongdae and eat all the street food." Ilhoon suggested.

"Ooh!!! Let's do that!" You chimed excitedly, now latching onto Ilhoon and leading him and Peniel to the subway as the others followed.

Once you all were on the train, you quickly fell asleep and rested your head on Ilhoon's shoulder.

Peniel noticed and laughed. "Ji must be excited to hang out today. She's storing her energy before it's time to eat."

"What do you mean?" Changsub asked.

"Ji is a heavy eater. Every few hours, she'll always be eating something. That's why when we're practicing you'll always see her munching on something." Peniel answered with a chuckled.

"Does she...Does she have abs?" Minhyuk asked unsure if he could ask.

Peniel nodded. "She does. She used to have a six pack but she melted them to get the eleven shape instead."

"Why?" Hyunsik asked.

Peniel grinned. "She wants a boyfriend to have better abs than her."

"But isn't she afraid to fall in love?" Eunkwang asked confused.

Peniel rose a brow at them. "So? She's not allowed to dream?"

Ilhoon just chuckled and asked, "What does she like in a guy?"

"She likes it when a guy looks good in a singlet...especially when she sees their collarbone. Another thing is that she likes a guy who is fit. I remember when I asked her that question, she described the impossible."

"Impossible?" BtoB questioned.

"Her ideal is a guy with Doojoon's thighs, Yoseob's abs, Junhyung's face, Hyunseung's height and collarbones, Gikwang's variety skills and Dongwoon's stubbornness." Peniel answered with a laugh. "And she said it would be a plus if her ideal can rap and is funny."

"Looks like Ilhoon has everything except for the abs and thighs." Minhyuk laughed.

"His thighs are okay though." Eunkwang commented.

"But they aren't like Doojoon sunbae." Changsub laughed.

Hyunsik defended Ilhoon and said, "At least he has abs."

"Not as good as Yoseob sunbaenim." Ilhoon grumbled.

"You should work on yourself then." Peniel commented to Ilhoon then laughed saying, "Honestly speaking, if you ever want to woo her, I recommend wearing a singlet to show your collarbones. I don't remember how but she has a for them. Besides, keep in mind that's just what she wants in a guy. She knows it won't be possible. If someone was like that, she wouldn't date them. She doesn't want a perfect boyfriend."

"What else is there to know?" Hyunsik asked.

"She like hip bones?" Peniel answered questionably then asked, "What's there to know?"

"Favorite color?" Changsub asked.

"Green." Ilhoon answered easily.

BtoB excluding Peniel looked at each other in amusement and fired a series of questions about you for Ilhoon to answer. "Favorite fashion item? Favorite animal? Favorite place in Korea? Favorite artist? Favorite food?"

"Shoes. Turtles and wild animals, specifically tigers. Busan. Favorite artists are Dynamic Duo, Outsider and Verbal Jint. Favorite food is Bulgogi."

Peniel chuckled and complimented Ilhoon. "You're good. But those are the basics."

"Those are basic?" BtoB asked Peniel in shock.

Peniel just nodded. "Harder ones are personal."

"Like what?" BtoB asked interested.

"I'll tell you if she lets me. She'll probably say no though." Peniel chuckled. "You'll find out sooner or later."

"You're making us curious now!" Eunkwang groaned as you stirred in your sleep and hugged Ilhoon causing Peniel to laugh.

"How much longer til we get to Hongdae?" Sungjae asked.

"This is our stop." Their manager said.

Changsub asked, "What about Ji?"

"Ilhoon's thighs and arms will get a work out if he carries her." Hyunsik suggested with a chuckle.

Peniel just laughed and said, "Just wake her up."

"How? Isn't she a heavy sleeper?" Minhyuk asked confused.

Peniel shook his head. " You’re thinking of Jae Noona. Ji's an average sleeper. Just wake her up normally."

Ilhoon lightly shook you and said, "Jiji-ah, we're about to get off."

"Hm?" You hummed, slowly getting up and rubbing your eyes.

"It's our stop. Let's go." Peniel said in English.

"Okay." You groggily nodded as Ilhoon helped you up as the subway slowed to a stop.

Once the doors opened, BtoB and their managers walked out as Ilhoon helped you walk out since you were still in the process of waking up.

Peniel noticed you were still waking up and said, "Leen, should we get bubble tea?"

At the sound of bubble tea, you grinned and started to stretch.

"Mm! Kaja." You chimed with a nod as BtoB chuckled at your behavior.

The seven of you wandered around Hongdae with their managers after getting boba until you spotted a punching machine.

You tugged on Peniel's shirt and pointed to it. "Oppa, let's play!"

"Are you sure?" Peniel asked with a chuckled.

You nodded and grinned.

"Guys, do you want to play with us?" Peniel asked BtoB pointing at the punching machine.

"Why not?" They agreed as the managers just watched.

"We should have a punishment." Ilhoon grinned

You nodded and chimed, "Whoever gets the lowest score has to receive a ttakbam relay."

"Are you sure, Ji?" Hyunsik asked you concerned.

You eagerly nodded and chimed, "This is going to be fun!"

Peniel sighed and warned the guys, "Please beat her. Her ttakbam is painful!"

You laughed and added, "I did martial arts so I hope you guys can beat me!"

"Let's just get this over with." Ilhoon chuckled.

After you all tried, Hyunsik got the high score with you in second place. The last place winners were Sungjae and Eunkwang who tied for the same score.

You and the managers thought the two should receive the punishment while the leader and maknae complained as the rest of BtoB agreed for them to get punished causing you to laugh.

"Let Ji be last!" Peniel chimed with a laugh.

"Yeah!" The rest of BtoB excluding the leader and maknae agreed.

"Come on! I'm scared how bad this will be!" Eunkwang complained.

You just repetitively sand, "Punishment time! Punishment time! It's maknae's and leader's punishment time!"

After BtoB flicked their band mates' foreheads, it was your turn. Once you flicked Sungjae's and Eunkwang's forehead, they both exclaimed, "APA!" as you quickly ran away and hid behind Ilhoon.

BtoB and their managers laughed at Eunkwang's and Sungjae's pain.

"How does she flick so hard?!" Sungjae complained.

"Aren't you right handed?!" Eunkwang complained holding his forehead in pain.

Ilhoon laughed and answered, "She's ambidextrous."

The two groaned even more holding their forehead as you giggled.

"Does she really hit that hard?" Changsub and Minhyuk asked curiously.

"APA!" The two that got hit yelled to answer them still holding their forehead.

"Aye. I don't believe that." Minhyuk shook his head at them.

"Jihye! Hit them!" Eunkwang exclaimed practically crying.

You peeked your head out from behind Ilhoon and sweetly smiled at Minhyuk and Changsub. "Do you want to?"

Changsub and Minhyuk blinked and looked at each other slightly unsure but nodded anyways.

You giggle and jumped from behind Ilhoon and in front of them saying, "Move your bangs."

They hesitantly did as told causing you to flick them in the forehead when they moved their bangs.

"APA!" The two yelled holding their forehead like Eunkwang and Sungjae, practically in tears.

You quickly hid back behind Ilhoon and peeked at them a little while giggling.

Ilhoon laughed when he heard you giggle and told the guys, "She's laughing at you guys."

"It hurts!" Eunkwang cried.

Peniel just shook his head laughing and said, "Let's go find some other things to do."

Throughout the day, you all shopped around and constantly stopped at snack carts for food. You all got to know each other even more than before. When nightfall came, you decided to head to the club but noticed the BtoB boys were hesitant.

You noticed their looks of hesitation and suggested, "How about we just head back for the day since you guys have schedules tomorrow?"

"Are you sure?" Peniel asked worried.

You nodded and smiled. "Why not? You guys need rest anyways. I can head home from here."

"Are you really sure?" Ilhoon asked unconsciously grabbing your hands.

You laughed and nodded again. "Yeah. You guys go ahead."

"I refuse. You're coming with us." Ilhoon said letting go of one of your hands and leading you to the subway with the rest of BtoB.

As he dragged you to the subway, you could feel your heartbeat increase.

'Why is this happening?!' You thought blushing. 'I...I can't be falling for him. Could I...?'

Peniel noticed your blushing face and smirked. 'Leen, you've finally fallen.'


Woohoo~ I updated! LOL
Sadly, I didn;t get comments in the previous chapter.
But oh well hahahaha I'm just happy I updated.
If I didn't...I don't know when I will LOL jk jk

I'm trying to get more up but there are no guarentees.
Uh...Hope you enjoyed the chapter!
And subscibe and comment if you wish~