Who is that girl?!

Please, Don't Fall For Me

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Red} is Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

Ilhoon squatted down to you and asked, “Need help?”

You tiredly nodded.

Ilhoon carefully and calmly carried you, then headed to your room and safely put you down on your bed.

“Komawoyo.” You yawned and snuggled in your blankets.

Ilhoon smiled at the sight then suddenly asked, “Can I sleep here?”

“Mm..” You nodded not really paying attention to his question since sleep was overtaking you.

Ilhoon grinned at the thought of a comfortable bed and walked to the other side, getting under the blankets and falling asleep as well.


About a couple more hours passed and it was around two in the afternoon. You heard the door of your room open and assumed it was Leta wanting to get out until you heard murmuring.

“Omo. They look comfortable together.” P.O cooed.

Zico quietly laughed and took a picture, probably to blackmail you and said, “Kaja. Let’s wake them up. So we all can go have some food before separating ways.”

Block B nodded to their leader and P.O went up to your face and cooed with his deep voice of his, “Jiji-ah~ Ireona~”

“Wae…?” You groaned limply pushing him away causing Block B to laugh.

“Imagine if she had a reality show. She’d be unintentionally showing herself off.” Kyung laughed.

Zico grinned. “I’m sure everyone would love to see that anyways.”

“Especially since she usually walks around-” Jaehyo started off until you threw a pillow at him.

“Shut up, all of you.” You complained.

“Get up. We’re all hungry.” B-Bomb said flicking your forehead.

You kicked him. “I’m up. And if you guys wanted food, you have Jaehyo to drive.”

“We wanted to eat with you before we had to leave.” Taeil smiled.

You sighed as Block B high fived, knowing you usually gave in to Taeil. “Let’s go. Someone wake Ilhoon up. I’m going to go change in to some other clothing.”

“Will do!” They saluted as you walked to your closet and grabbed a few clothes before heading to your bathroom to change.


A day later it was finally Halloween. Jaehye decided it would be good for you to come to the party with a mask so no one would know it was you until later which you unwillingly complied to.

Angel's Devil was decorated like a haunted house in one way or another. In the garden, right along the front of the restaurant was two grave stones where a figure’s arm would spring out anytime someone would walk past it. Right above the restaurant doors was the Grudge which you laughed at until you noticed it turn its head causing you to jump in surprise and rush inside. As you rushed inside, out came two fluorescent clowns evilly grinning at you causing you to jump in shock then started laughing at them. The clowns widened their eyes and tried to grin more cynically in attempt to scare you but to their dismay, you laughed even harder and walked away from them. You then ended up in a maze of mirrors which caused you to sigh in disapproval and keep walking since there was no way out unless you wanted to turn back to the entrance.

All of a sudden, you saw a black and red blur through one of the mirrors causing you to pick up your pace until something jumped out in front of you.

"ing !" You screamed in surprise and punched the person in the face, then quickly rushed over and apologized once you saw them fall backwards.

They held their ‘hand’ up as a signal that their okay and motioned for you to keep going. You apologized again and proceeded through the maze.

At the end of the maze were curtains, which you went through as a misty fog came rolling in whilst flashing lights lit a pathway for you to walk through.

Whilst walking, fake spiders came down causing you to let out light shrieks until a few fake bats came swooping down as if diving for food which made you curse aloud until you reached large double doors.

You finally sighed in relief and opened the door as Jaehye smirked and greeted you in her costume with her hands resting on her hips.

"y costume, Ji." Jaehye grinned and led you to where everyone was.

"I could say the same, Unnie." You smirked back and your lips. "So who else is here?"

"I'm just waiting on BtoB and BigBang." Jaehye grinned and lead you to the food. "Why don't you eat and chat around? There's a TV right above the doors you just came through so you can see who's coming next. Nice punch by the way."

You sheepishly laughed and defended yourself, "That was not my fault. It was out of reflex."

Jaehye just waved you off and said, "It's okay. Tae should be able to live through it. If it was anyone else..they wouldn't be so lucky and be knocked out."

"OH MY GOSH! That was Tae?!" You exclaimed in surprise.

Jaehye laughed and nodded. "He's fine though. Don't worry about him. You know how he is."

You shrugged and nodded with a light laugh. "If you say so."

"Good. Now go eat. I'm going to greet everyone else and see if they're okay." Jaehye chuckled and walked off.

Within five minutes, two people came up to you and started hitting on you.

"Hey, baby. That dress looks amazing on you, but then again so would I." The one on the left smirked.

You laughed at his attempt as the one on the right tried his luck.

"You must be my new boss, babe. Because you just gave me a raise." The other his lips and smirked.

"Honestly, I thought you two would have better pick up lines." You winked at them then got up and walked away.

"Holy ! That can't be her!" The one in the pitiful attempted costume exclaimed at his friend as Jinwook came by.

"Who do you think it is?" Jinwook asked them with a smile.

"Is it Jihye?" The one in the lion tamer costume asked. (WTF was he supposed to be? xD)

Jinwook shrugged and answered, "I don't know." then walked off.

As soon as you finished eating, you started playing a few games on your phone since you weren't in the mood to mingle around and talk to the other idols just yet.

"AHHH!!!" You heard a scream past the double doors causing you to laugh.

'That was so Eunkwang. Looks like BtoB finally arrived.' You thought laughing to yourself.

Another scream came after Eunkwang's as the doors bolted open revealing a panting Daesung who then collapsed to the floor.

"JAEHYE! YOU'RE SO MEAN! YOU SAID THERE WASN'T GOING TO BE A HAUNTED HOUSE!" Daesung screamed getting up and running over to you.

"Uh...Oppa. I'm over here." Jaehye chuckled causing Daesung to turn to her in surprise as you laughed.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" Daesung immediately apologized with a bow then ran over to Jaehye.

"AAHHH!!!!" Eunkwang's scream echoed through the restaurant before the doors finally burst open as Eunkwang appeared.

Moments later, all of BtoB and BigBang calmly walked through the double doors.

"Welcome~!" Jaehye smiled at the two groups. "How about you all go eat first and mingle around for a bit?"

BigBang nodded and walked off as Jaehye led BtoB over to a table to sit down.

"Wow, who's the girl in the y dress?" Minhyuk asked in awe, pointing over at you.

"Go ask her." Jaehye said with a smile then walked off.

Ilhoon just stared at you before walking over to you as BtoB stared at him in surprise.

He then sat next to you and smirked. "You look amazing."

You smiled. "Why thank you."

"I'm sorry. I didn't introduce myself. I'm Ilhoon. I didn't get your name, but you seem to be like my favorite number, an angel." Ilhoon slyly grinned. [angel is cheonsa in Korean and Ilhoon's favorite number is 1004 which is pronounced cheonsa in Korean.]

You giggled at his pick up line and answered, "Why bother doing that when we both know you know who I am?"

Ilhoon shrugged and replied, "So the guys can feel jealous that I'm talking to you. I'm going to get some food. Stay here, okay?"

You rolled you eyes and waved him off, "I wasn't planning on going anywhere anyways."

Ilhoon shook his head in amusement and walked over to the food.

BtoB watched the interaction between you and Ilhoon and thought Ilhoon got rejected because they didn't hear the conversation.

"Oh...Ilhoon got rejected.." Changsub chuckled.

"Wait! She's looking over at him. You don't think she likes him do you?" Eunkwang exclaimed.

Peniel laughed and walked off to get food.

"But why would Ilhoon try and hit on her?" Hyunsik suddenly asked.

Sungjae nodded in agreement. "I don't think he would give up on Ji so easily."

"Who is that girl?!" Minhyuk complained in frustration.

"Look! Ilhoon's going back!" Eunkwang pointed out causing BtoB to look over to where you were sitting.

"You don't think he actually gave up on Ji, right?" Hyunsik asked surprised.

Peniel came back to BtoB and said, "He didn't. He's talking to her now."

"That's Ji?!" BtoB exclaimed in surprise as you looked over to them and waved.

Ilhoon chuckled and smirked over at them before turning back to you.

"You're so cruel." You laughed at Ilhoon.

"If say something to that, but it would be inappropriate." Ilhoon laughed.

"Try your worst. It can't be as bad as Zico and Kyung." You smirked.

Ilhoon shook his head. "No. I'm fine."

You shrugged, "If you say so. Why don't you eat? I'm going to go talk to everyone."

Ilhoon laughed and shook his head in disagreement. "Just stay. Let them try to figure out who you are."

"Fine. Fine. I see you've gone back to being crazy." You smirked eyeing his costume, which was more like a stage costume like many of the idols have done.

"Yah. Shikuro." Ilhoon rolled his eyes causing you to laugh. "What are you supposed to be?"

"Jae wanted to have the same theme with me. But I'm supposed to be Mad Hatter in some way or another." You shrugged.

"Aren't you cold though?" Ilhoon asked with a look of amusement.

You nodded. "Freezing actually. I was hoping for Jae to put the heater on but she walked away before I could ask."

Ilhoon got up and took his jacket off, placing it over your shoulders then walked back to his seat to continue eating.

"Thanks." You smiled gratefully. "Want me to get you any drinks?"

Ilhoon shook his head and smiled. "I'm fine. Just sit down and play Pokopang or something."

You shrugged. "If you say so."

All of a sudden, Zico and Kyung immediately ran over to you and apologized.

", Ji!" Zico exclaimed in shock as you paused your game and looked up at them.

"If we knew it was you, we wouldn't have tried to hit on you!" Kyung exclaimed.

You rose a brow at him.

"I mean, sure we would've hit on you anyways but damn girl, you're as fine as ." Kyung smirked, but then asked, "What's with the mask?"

You chuckled and shrugged, "Jae Unnie told me to bring it. I would rather be wearing a face mask right now."

"I have one if you want to use it." Ilhoon said pointing to a pocket on his jacket. "It's in the left pocket."

"Can I really?" You asked happily.

Ilhoon just nodded. "Go ahead."

Zico and Kyung smirked at each other then Kyung cooed, "Did my little Jiji fall so fast?"

Your eyes quickly darted over to him and whacked his arm. "Shut up, Kyungcumber. Next time you should be a cucumber so I can douse you in vinegar. Then you'll seriously be in a pickle!"

Peniel who just so happened to pass by your table started laughing at your threat for Kyung. "Leen, stop with the pun. They aren't punny anymore."

"Go away, Puniel." You laughed at his attempt and shook your head at him.

Peniel laughed even more and said, "We're so lame..."

"That we are." You shook your head as a smile played on your lips.

"Well, I'm just passing by for food. I'll see you for the games." Peniel smiled and walked off.

As Peniel left, Kyung was off to the side dying of laughter.

“Oppa, can you him off now?” You asked Zico with a chuckle.

Zico nodded and winked at you. “You can’t escape from what we talked about a while ago.”

“Yah!” You exclaimed as your blood rushed to your face causing Zico to laughed and run off dragging Kyung with him.

Ilhoon looked at you confused. “What was that about?”

You shook your head and rested your head on the table. “Oppa was being stupid.”

“Zico Hyung? He’s not stupid.” Ilhoon chuckled.

You laughed at him defending Zico. “I know he isn’t. He’s a genius or at least I’d like to call him that. So what do you want to do while we wait for the games to begin?”

Ilhoon shrugged, “Wanna walk around and check out the rest of the restaurant?”

“Why not?” You smiled as Ilhoon got up and held a hand out for you to take. “Are you trying to be a gentleman?”

Ilhoon scoffed at your question and retorted, “What are you talking about? I’m always a gentleman. Now, are you going to accept my offer or no?”

“Ah. There’s the normal Ilhoon.” You chuckled and took his hand as he helped you stand up.

“Let’s go.” Ilhoon smiled leading you to the stairs of the restaurant.

“Where are we going?” You asked confused.

Ilhoon led you up the stairs and calmly said, “Somewhere to kill you, of course.”

You rolled your eyes at him. “Yah. That’s not funny.”

Ilhoon just chuckled at your reaction and said, “It is to me.”

“How?! You actually look insane which scared me when you said you’ll kill me.” You complained as he laughed.

“But you know I won’t kill you. Your fanbase is huge right now.” Ilhoon rolled his eyes then asked, “What’s your fanclub name again?”

“Prestige.” You answered with a smile.

“What’s with the smile?” Ilhoon asked with a brow raised as you both sat down at a table looking down at everyone else who were mingling.

You shrugged. "Nothing really. I'm just...happy."

Ilhoon grew interested and asked, "And may I ask why?"

"Just thinking of the fans that support me make me happy." You smiled at him.

"So...Any plans for Christmas?" Ilhoon asked curiously trying to spark a better conversation.

You thought for a second and shook your head answering, "Nah. I'll probably be home spending my time watching movies by myself."

"You're not going to go with Peniel?" Ilhoon asked surprised.

You shook your head again. "I spent almost every year with his family when I met him. I feel like I'd be a burden if I always go."

"I'm sure you're not." Ilhoon smiled at you. "How about we play a game?"

You rose a brow at him. "What kind of game?"

"I was thinking of a game where we can get to know each other more." He smiled innocently.

"Like what? Twenty questions?" You asked.

He nodded then asked you, "Do you want to start?"

You shrugged. "I can if you want me to."

"Go ahead." He chuckled.

"Fine." You shrugged.

As the two of you asked each other questions and got to know each other even more, Jaehye finally said it was time to play some games. Hours passed as at least half of the guests won a few of the games and got prizes. Finally, it was time the last game which was a choreo game.

"Chi, you can't win. You can play but you're not getting a prize." Jaehye singled you out causing you to laugh.

You gave her an okay as she started explaining the rules.

“The point of this game is really simple. Basically, once I or any of the other members of Fate start playing a song, you have to immediately start dancing to it. Those who don’t know will be out and those who do know will move on to the next round. This will continue until we have a winner then we can play a couple more times if you all want to.” Jaehye smiled at everyone who nodded.

“So are you all ready to play?” Jinwook asked with a smirk.

“Yeh!” Everyone called out grinning.

Taehoon then BtoB’s ‘Thriller’ causing the BtoB to immediately rush in the center of the room in position as you and Fate rushed in along as well with a couple of other celebrities that knew the choreo.

All of a sudden, the lights went out causing a few people to scream in surprise.


Sooooooo~ Here's the update I promised! hahah
Uhm....I hope you liked the chapter.
Part two will be up...tomorrow maybe?
I dunno. I'll work on it though hahahha
Oh! And Happy Haloween to those of you today [PST]
I hope you were all safe trick or treating~!