I hope my gut feeling was wrong.

Please, Don't Fall For Me

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Red} is Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Yah. Food's ready." You called out to the guys as the bell rang.

The guys came over to the table and immediately sat down as you walked to the door and opened it knowing it would be the fried chicken. You paid and thanked the deliverer before shutting the door and heading to the guys.

"Here's the chicken. Eat up. I'm sure you guys have a lot of schedules tomorrow." You said setting the bag down and taking the boxes out and passing them down.

"You're not going to eat?" Gikwang asked noticing that you didn't sit down.

You shook your head. "Ani. I'm tired. I'm going to head in early."

"At least eat a little bit." Yoseob told you.

"Gwaenchana. I'll eat in the morning. Jalja." You smiled at the guys so they wouldn't worry before heading to Yoseob's room.


[Morning at Beast’s Dorm.]

The morning came and you decided to stay in for the day.

"Cheonsa, ireona." Yoseob said waking you up with a kiss on the cheek. "You should be getting ready by now."

You groaned and turned around mumbling, "Tell samchon I can't go in. I don't feel well."

"Eh? But you were fine yesterday." Yoseob said feeling your forehead. "Hm...You’re a little warm but you don't have a fever so that's good. I'll get some medicine for you. I'll be back."

As Yoseob walked out, Dongwoon walked in and saw you still in bed. "Ji, you're not going to CUBE?"

"Ani. I don't feel well.." You answered with a groan since your head started to throb.

Dongwoon nodded in understanding. "Araso. I'll tell Sajangnim. BtoB had the choreo down, right?"

"Mm." You answered with a slight nod as he walked out of the room after grabbing his phone that was charging.

"Cheonsa, I'm back~" Yoseob chimed holding a bowl of soup, a cup of water and the bottle of cold medicine on a tray.

"Wae?" You complained because of the volume of his voice.

"Ah. Mian." Yoseob said quieter setting the tray on the table and sitting you up. "Eat up. I saw you made samgyetang last night and saved some for you. When you're done, take medicine. Arachi?"

"Mm...araso." You groggily replied.

"Yoseob! Kaja!" Doojoon called out.

Yoseob looked at you as you looked back at him, noticing his stare.

"I'll be back to take care of you, cheonsa." Yoseob said before kissing your lips then your forehead.

"Babo, you're going to get sick." You muttered.

"If you'll feel better, I'm willing to do anything." Yoseob smiled at you. "Take care of yourself for now. I'll try to get back as soon as I can."

"Yah." You said as he walked out causing you to sigh.

'I guess I have to listen to him...' You thought, continuing to eat the samgyetang.

As soon as you finished eating, you took the medicine and drowned it in water before setting the tray on the floor so in case someone sees it they could put it away. You then grabbed your phone and used Yoseob's charger to charge it while going on Twitter.


itsxuehua: Everyone...stay healthy since I'm not ㅠㅠ 헐...I should take care of myself better.

TwinKi: @itsxuehua 妹妹, 你還好嗎? [Little sister, are you okay?]

itsxuehua: @TwinKi 我感冒了,哥。 [I have a cold, older brother.]

TwinKi: @itsxuehua 吃感冒藥和休息一整天。Get well soon~! [Take medicine and rest for the whole day.]

itsxuehua: @TwinKi ㅇㅋ~! [Okay~!]

Joker891219: @itsxuehua Shouldn't you be sleeping?

itsxuehua: @Joker891219 Yeh~! Jalja!

@itsxuehua OMO! Aren’t you the one who was in Seungri’s music video?!

ForvictoRi@fan She’s the one in the video! Isn’t @itsxuehua amazing?!

Realtaeyang: Wah~ I’m jealous! Can @itsxuehua dance with me too?

krungy21: @itsxuehua will never! She’s mine! ㅋㅋㅋ

itsxuehua: @IBGDRGN YAH! SAENGILCHUKHAHAE! Bbuing~ ㅋㅋㅋ

IBGDRGN: @itsxuehua Thank you, baby girl. And I hope you get better soon. We have a lot to talk about when BigBang gets back.

itsxuehua: @IBGDRGN Yeh. I understand. Call me when you’re free though!

IBGDRGN: @itsxuehua ㅋ. I will~

@IBGDRGN @ForvictoRi @Realtaeyang @krungy21 Is this YG love going on with @itsxuehua? ㅋ

@itsxuehua Noona, I hope you’ll act again! If not, modeling is good too! ㅋㅋㅋ

beastdw: @itsxuehua Yah…You should be sleeping!

itsxuehua: @beastdw Yah…You should be working!

BeeeeastDJ: @itsxuehua Yah! Go to sleep!

Joker891219: @itsxuehua What @BeeeeastDJ said.

itsxuehua: @BeeeeastDJ Ke. Later. Mehrong~ :P

B2stGK: @itsxuehua Yah! Sleep so you can get better!

itsxuehua: @BeeeeastDJ @Joker891219 @B2stGK @beastdw Stop teaming up on me with a ‘Yah’ fest! It’s four against one! I’ll sleep! Jalja! :P


After tweeting, you went on kakaotalk and created a chat room with Beast. [A/N: Messages you send are on the right side.]

Yah! How did you all find me on twitter?!

Fire [Yoseob]
I went through your phone.

Fire [Yoseob]

용조커 [Junhyung]
Seob and I also added you on Instagram.

Aish! How'd you know the code to my phone?!?!

윤두두 [Doojoon]
Honestly? It's not that hard.

광구 [Gikwang]
It's just your birthday. You should probably change it.

왕장 [Hyunseung]
Probably a different occasion…

Swoon男神 [Dongwoon]
Preferably my birthday. ;)

Aigo…Babo-deul....

Fire [Yoseob]
ㅋㅋㅋ now go to sleep so you'll feel better!

One more question!
How did Fate get my twitter and Instagram too?!

윤두두 [Doojoon]
We gave it to them.

용조커 [Junhyung]
More like Jae asked when she saw I added you.

Swoon男神 [Dongwoon]
I still think you have a pretty name!

Swoon男神 [Dongwoon]
Hyung-deul hit me...ㅠㅠ

광구 [Gikwang]
You deserved it for hitting on Ji.

Fire [Yoseob]
Just get some sleep, cheonsa. We'll be back soon.

Fire [Yoseob]
And when you're hungry if you get up before we get home, there's leftovers in the fridge!

Yeh~ Jalja...

윤두두 [Doojoon]
Sleep well, Jiji!

윤두두 [Doojoon]

Swoon男神 [Dongwoon]
Dream of me!

Swoon男神 [Dongwoon]

용조커 [Junhyung]
Sweet dreams, gongju!

광구 [Gikwang]
Good bam, my little bundle of joy!

광구 [Gikwang]

왕장 [Hyunseung]
What they said. Jalja, aegi Ji!

You noticed Yoseob didn't say anything until a separate chat notification came up. You tapped on it.

Fire [Yoseob]
Sleep well, cheonsa.
Make sure you dream of me.
I hope you'll feel better.
Saranghaeyo~ ❤

You smiled at his message and replied.

I will. Tell the guys that I fell asleep.
And I hope I feel better too. ㅠㅠ

Fire [Yoseob]
ㅋㅋㅋ I will, nae cheonsa~!
Mwah~

As soon as you put your phone aside, it didn't take long before you completely knocked out from the medicine.


Meanwhile with BtoB, they were in the practice studio stretching and waiting for you to show up until President Hong walked in.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Sajangnim." BtoB bowed, greeting him.

"Jihye won't be here to practice with you all today." Papa Hong announced.

BtoB looked shocked and asked, "Why?!"

Papa Hong laughed knowing they cared for you then answered, "She's fine. Don't worry about her. She just caught a cold. But she will be out for a few days."

"If you don't mind me asking, who will be helping us then?" Minhyuk asked.

"Hyunseung and Yoseob will since Gikwang has a schedule. Junhyung will be supervising." He answered.

"Yeh." BtoB nodded as the Beast members walked in causing BtoB to bow and greet them. "Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim-deul."

The guys nodded in acknowledgment.

"Are you all ready?" Hyunseung asked as BtoB nodded.

Yoseob secretly eyed Ilhoon then said, "Let's start."

"Yeh." BtoB bowed again as Junhyung turned the music on.

About four hours into the practice, Gikwang walked in the studio and told Yoseob he could leave.

"Komawo, Kwang." Yoseob grinned grabbing his things and quickly running out, wiping the sweat off his forehead as he ran to the exit.

"Guys, take a quick break." Junhyung told BtoB as they fell to the floor. "Hyunseung, refresh Gikwang's memory before we have to call Yoseob back if Gikwang doesn’t know it."

Hyunseung just nodded and started showing Gikwang the choreo.

"If you don't mind me asking, where is Yoseob sunbaenim going?" Ilhoon asked.

"Ah..He just has something to do at the dorm." Junhyung replied ambiguously.

"Araso." Ilhoon somberly nodded getting a feeling like it had something to do with you.

"Hoon, you okay?" Hyunsik asked Ilhoon noticing an uneasy expression on Ilhoon's face.

Ilhoon waved him off. "I'm fine."

"Let's start again!" Junhyung announced as BtoB got up with little complaints since their sunbaes were watching them.

'I hope my gut feeling was wrong.' Ilhoon thought getting in position. 'I hope Ji and Yoseob sunbae aren't actually dating...'


LOL This an update loooong overdue. Hahah
I'll try to get another chapter up to make up for it :P
Uhm....Yeah. Comment if you wish!
Oh! And I hope you enjoyed the chapter. :D
Subscriptions are always welcome, like comments and criticism :3