Always thinking about food.

Please, Don't Fall For Me

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Red} is Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"She doesn't really care about people's bodies though. She just wants someone who's cute and can rap." Peniel said. "I mean sure she likes eyecandy but she'd rather help her boyfriend get abs if he doesn't have any."

"Cheongmal?!" Ilhoon asked excited.

Peniel nodded. "Don't worry about her so much. She always changes her ideals."

"Wah~! Hyung, you're the best!" Ilhoon grinned.


[A few days before Halloween.]

As two weeks and a half passed, your schedules eased down, leaving you to have some spare time which you spent hanging out with Block B since Ilhoon hasn't been answering his phone. You sighed but shrugged it off and headed to Block B's for the day.

"Hey, Ji. Did you get the invite?" Zico asked you excitedly.

"What invite?" You asked curiously with a slight yawn.

Zico looked at you confused. "The invite for-"

Your phone cut him off with your ringtone.

Yah~…Yahh~…YAH~!!!
Gu
ǐ Xuěhuā! Answer your phone!
You know it’s me~!!!
Answer, answer, answer!
YAAAAHHHH~~~!!!

You looked at the caller ID flashing on the screen and blinked before answering it.

"Unnie, what's up?" You asked questionably.

"Hey, Ji. Are with ZiKyung or Peniel by any chance?" Jaehye asked politely.

"Yeah. I'm with ZiKyung Oppa-deul right now. Why?" You asked looking over at Zico and Kyung who looked back at you with a brow raised.

"Well, you're always with one of them so I was just curious. And this has to be quick since I'm at a schedule right now. Anyways, Zico will try to go over the details and stuff but you’re invited to a Halloween Party that I’m hosting at Angel's Devil. You know about Halloween and all so I don't have to explain that to you." Jaehye said talking really fast then added, "Don't forget to dress up! If you don't dress up, you're not coming in."

"Jae, we're on!" A voice in the background yelled.

"Aish." Jaehye muttered then quickly said, "If you need any more details ask Zico, Kyung, Peniel or even Beast Oppa-deul. I gotta go now. Bye!"

"Bye." You said still trying to process all the information and hung up.

"What did Jae say?" Zico asked you confused.

You shrugged. "Something about a Halloween party?"

"Ah! That's what I was just about to talk to you about." Zico grinned. "I'm assuming she invited you now, right?"

You nodded and blinked waiting for him to continue.

"Well, basically almost all the idols and celebs that Jae knows are going to be there." Zico grinned as Kyung walked in the recording booth and started warming up his throat.

"Details, please." You yawned sitting at the production desk.

"Well, it's a Halloween party. So we all have to dress up. There are going to be games and apparently, scary things will happen." Zico grinned trying to freak you out.

You rose a brow at him. "Are you trying to scare me? Because obviously that's not working."

Zico sighed. "Damn. You sure have changed. You used to be easy to scare."

"Times change. Especially when you're away from friends and a whole lot of ing happens." You shrugged.

Zico laughed and said, "Man, Ji. You are seriously are a potty mouth."

You grinned. "I know. I'll say it's a compliment."

"How is that's a compliment?" Zico asked baffled.

You shrugged then answered, "Well, when you just so happen to be passing by and I'm getting kidnapped, you'll know it's me."

Kyung laughed super loud causing Zico to burst out in laughter as well.

You shook your head in amusement at their laughter then asked, "Any other details about the party that I should know about?"

"Yeah." Zico said after finally calming down. "She said you have to dress y with her."

"Ugh.. Are you ing kidding me? I already agreed on wearing a costume. What more does she want from me?" You complained banging your head against the desk.

"Apparently, she wants you to dress y." Zico grinned.

"Rawr~" Kyung smirked from in the booth.

You looked up at him with a blank face and bluntly retorted, “ y. Go natural.”

Zico laughed even more then added, “Jae also said something about dressing up with the theme of Alice in Wonderland, I think?”

“AND she made a theme?!” You complained, banging your head on the desk yet again.

Kyung laughed and said, “You should stop probably cursing and banging your head against the desk. And there’s only a theme for the two of you.”

“Are you ing kidding me?!” You complained, ignoring Kyung’s suggestion to stop cursing. “Do you two know when the hell she’ll be back?”

The two shook their heads as Zico spoke up, “Yukwon might know. She still talks to him more than us.”

Kyung then added, “But that’s okay! We have you, right? Or are you going to leave us too and get a boyfriend and possibly a potential husband like Jae?”

You laughed at Kyung’s response and said, “Never! Besides, I’m not ready to marry someone or even date anyone in general.”

Zico and Kyung smirked at each other than rose a brow at you. “Are you so sure about that?”

You looked at them confused and rose a brow at them. “What do you mean?”

“Ilhoon-ah.” Zico smirked.

You scoffed and look away. “Why are you mentioning him?”

“Oh please, Ji. We all know that you like him. You never visited us in a foreign country to wish us a happy birthday before!” Kyung complained, oblivious to the blush on your face.

You laughed and quickly changed the topic by cooing, “I’m sowee, Kyungiepoo~

Zico laughed so hard at your comment and exclaimed, “Oh my gosh, Ji. You need a variety show.”

You just shook your head and grin, “How about we finish this song up and then we can go head out for some food or something?”

“Always thinking about food.” Kyung laughed at you.

“Shut up. Just because I love food than you ever will. Now, can we start?” You complained at him and Zico causing them to laugh.

Zico then sat down and rolled over next to you, lightly pushing you away from the controls to take over. “Let’s start this, Kyungiepoo and Jijipoo.”

“Hey! I’m supposed to call you that!” You complained whacking Zico causing him to laugh.

“So slow, Jijipoo.” Zico laughed causing Kyung to laugh as well.

“You guys are so mean to me.” You sighed and tried to think of a name for Zico then grinned, “Especially you, my little hohopoo.”

Kyung blew his top and collapsed to the floor in hysterics. “Oh my gosh! Hohopoo! I’m dying. Someone! Anyone! Save me!”

You began laughing in hysterics at Kyung’s reaction causing Zico to roll his eyes at the two of you.

“Come on, you two. Let’s start.” Zico sighed knowing he can’t stop the two of you from dying of laughter.

“In a sec.” You managed to say through your laughter as Kyung’s laughter echoed in the booth causing Zico to groan in annoyance.

A few minutes passed until both you and Kyung finally calmed down.

“Wah. That was the best laugh in ages.” Kyung lightly laughed.

Zico rolled his eyes yet again and muttered, “Let’s hope it’s your last.”

You chuckled and flicked his nose. “Don’t be a party pooper. Let’s just finish this recording and then we can all go head out and get some food. It’ll be my treat.”

Zico and Kyung shook their heads at your last comment in amusement.

After a couple hours, the three of you finally finished the recording and saved it before heading out to go eat. You all decided to go to Angel’s Devil since you were treating and because they wanted to order the most expensive food which was practically beef.

“It’s been ages since we’ve been in here.” Zico joked.

You and Kyung laughed at him and proceeded to walk in and get a table.

“Just imagine. This is Jae’s first time throwing a Halloween party. How do you think she’s going to rearrange the place?” Zico grinned looking around, noticing how there are very little decorations as Kyung got a table for three.

“She’s probably going to make everything scary like.” You shrugged, following the waiter to the table. “And most likely she’s going to have some kind of haunted house. Or at least I hope so.”

Zico and Kyung laughed.

“You so changed Ji. I kinda miss the scaredy cat girl.” Kyung chuckled wrapping an arm around your shoulders which you shrugged off. “Hey, that’s not fair. How come Jiho gets to put his arm around you and whenever I do it you push me away?”

Zico grinned and wrapped and arm around your shoulders answering, “Isn’t it obvious? I’m not as greasy and affectionate to her as you are.”

You laughed and added, “You should know by now I don’t like the clingy types.”

“Hey! I’m not clingy. I’m just showing my affection for the best girl I know!” Kyung defended himself.

Zico smirked and shook his head in amusement. “Yeah. I’m sure that’s the reason.”

“I can say the same to you! You tend to go for her waist whilst I go for her shoulders.” Kyung rolled his eyes as you all sat down.

Kyung and Zico sat next to each other while you were across from them causing you to laugh.

“I swear you two should just be a couple.” You laughed looking up at them then turning back to the menu.

“Hey, that’s not funny.” Zico glared at you.

You just grinned at them and ordered your food along with theirs. After a while, the food finally came and you three chowed down. By the time you all finished eating, it was already midnight. You paid for the food and you all headed back to your dorm.

“Hey, can I call the rest of Block B to come over?” Zico asked curiously.

You shrugged. “Why not? I have no problem with it. Just don’t call Yukwon. He can have his night out with his girlfriend. He probably wants to do that anyways.”

Kyung laughed and responded, “Man, Ji. First you changed by not being scared like you used to be and now you’re being all cold to the ones in a relationship.”

You shrugged yet again and smirked, turning the TV on.

Zico shook his head in amusement at both you and Kyung whilst messaging the other Block B members to come over.

In a matter of minutes, all of the members excluding Yukwon were at your dorm.

“Wow. You’re place is pretty big for a soloist.” B-Bomb commented whilst looking around.

You grinned and nodded.

Your dorm was obviously one floor since you were basically in an apartment like building, but everything was decorated nicely and gave off a calm and relaxing vibe.

“Are we going to be staying the night?” P.O asked curiously.

You shrugged. “If you want to, but no one is sleeping in my room.”

Block B nodded and grinned. “Let’s party!”

 “Araso.” You laughed and nodded. “My laptop is behind you on the desk.”

“Sweet. Do you make everything here?” Kyung asked referring to you making music.

You nodded. “But not everything. Why don’t you guys make a playlist? I’m gonna go take a shower.”

You then stopped and turned around, tossing your phone to Jaehyo. “You’re responsible for my phone. If anyone calls, tell them I’ll talk to them after I shower.”

Jaehyo nodded as you then proceeded to go take a shower.

“Wait! What’s your password?” P.O asked before you walked off.

“Probably something easy like…Leta or even Ilhoon.” Kyung chuckled causing you to shake your head and head to your room, not bothering to answer.

Jaehyo rolled his eyes and walked over to them, easily typing in your password. “Easy.”

“Nerd.” Zico scoffed snagging your laptop from him to look through your music to make a playlist as the rest of Block B either sat on the couch and watched TV or crowded around him.

“Sounds like Ji is in the shower now.” B-Bomb suddenly said once all of Block B heard the shower turn on.

“Let’s go sneak in.” Kyung grinned.

“No thanks. I don’t want my fantasy ruined.” Zico shook his head whilst still looking through your iTunes for music.

Your phone then rang causing Zico to go in shock as Kyung laughed and looked at who was calling you.

“Oh? Is that supposed to be Ilhoon?” Kyung asked Zico causing the rest of Block B to crowd around your phone.

“Answer it!” P.O chimed as Zico took your phone from Jaehyo.

Zico answered the call, putting it on speaker, and attempted to imitate your voice, “Yoboseyo?”

“Eh? Yoboseyo? Who is this?” Ilhoon asked completely baffled.

“This is Jihye~” Zico grinned imitating your voice still as the rest of Block B tried to hold their laughter.

Ilhoon chuckled and asked, “If this is Jihye, which I know it’s not, then what was the last thing we talked about?”

“Aye~ Ilhoon-ah, you should made it easier.” Zico complained causing Ilhoon to chuckle.

“Zico Hyung? Why do you have Ji’s phone?” Ilhoon asked smirking.

“We’re all at Ji’s dorm hanging out since somebody hasn’t called her all day since now.” Kyung answered.

“Was she waiting for me to call her?” Ilhoon asked curiously.

“Aniyo. When she hangs out with me and Kyung, she forgets everyone else. We’re too awesome.” Zico laughed.

“Aye…” Ilhoon shook his head.

“So what are you up to anyways?” Zico asked him.

“I just finished some schedules and called to see if Ji wanted to hang out…But since you guys are with her…” Ilhoon muttered trailing off.

Zico chuckled and said, “Why don’t you come over? Jaehyo Hyung can pick you up.”

“I guess. If it’s okay with her.” Ilhoon answered.

“Sweet. Jaehyo Hyung will leave now! Annyeong!” Zico quickly said once he heard the shower stop.

Everyone then looked at Jaehyo and exclaimed, “Ka!”

“Okay!” Jaehyo exclaimed, quickly rushing out of the dorm after Zico handed him your phone.

Block B grinned to themselves and said, “Ji will so be in for a surprise.”

“Only if they come before Ji gets out.” Taeil pointed out.

About ten minutes later, you finally walked out of your room fully changed in pajamas and to your surprise you saw Ilhoon sitting on the couch chatting with Block B.

“Wha-What are you doing here?” You asked completely taken aback.

Ilhoon just smiled and replied, “I came over to hang out but I found out that you have Block B keeping you company so I guess I should go?”

You quickly shook your head. “No! Erm…At least not yet. You should…Uh…You should  at least have something to eat before you go. Why don’t I make something for you?”

“Are you sure?” Ilhoon asked with a smile knowing how flustered you looked.

You nodded, “Just keep talking with Oppa-deul. I’ll make something for everyone.”

“If you say so.” Ilhoon shrugged with a smile.

You smiled back and quickly rushed to the kitchen to make some food as Jaehyo chuckled and got up to walk over to you.

“Ji, next time wear longer shorts when you know there are guys over.” Jaehyo told you as he passed by to get a drink from the fridge.

You chuckled. “But it’s hot in the dorm. So let me wear what I want. Did you or the others eat yet?”

He shook his head and replied, “Not yet. We were just about to until Zico texted us.”

You grinned. “Sweet. I’ll make a lot tonight. Are you guys on a diet?”

Jaehyo scoffed. “Diets. Yeah right. Make as much as you want.”

You laughed at his commented and nodded. “Are you planning to stay and help or are you just going to watch?”

“I’ll stay and watch. I don’t want to be with those morons.” Jaehyo shook his head causing you to laugh.

Hours passed as you all ate and spent time with each other. You ended up falling asleep on Ilhoon’s, Zico’s and Kyung’s laps while watching a movie. The other four members of Block B fell asleep on the floor near the ending of the movie.

After a while, the sun was shining through the window causing you to groan and roll over making you call to the floor with a grunt.

“Neomu apa...” You muttered with a light groan. “What time is it…?”

You yawned and crawled over the bodies attempting to get to your room but ended up falling on top of two bodies on the floor along with faceplanting to the floor because you weren’t fully awake. You just laid on the floor for a while too lazy to get up on your own. Minutes passed as you laid there and soon enough you heard someone’s footsteps coming your way.

“What are you doing?” You heard Ilhoon huskily and groggily ask.

“I tried to get to my room and gave up half way.” You mumbled causing him to lightly chuckle.

Ilhoon squatted down to you and asked, “Need help?”

You tiredly nodded.

Ilhoon carefully and calmly carried you, then headed to your room and safely put you down on your bed.

“Komawoyo.” You yawned and snuggled in your blankets.

Ilhoon smiled at the sight then suddenly asked, “Can I sleep here?”

“Mm..” You nodded not really paying attention to his question since sleep was overtaking you.

Ilhoon grinned at the thought of a comfortable bed and walked to the other side, getting under the blankets and falling asleep as well.


ASDFGHJKL; OMG I know it's been ages since I updated!
I'm so so so so sooooo sorry to those of you who I told I would update earlier! >~>
School wasn't going as I planned...I honestly thought college wouldn't be too dfiferent...
But of course, I can't be right hahah
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter.
It's a bit of a filler. But I PROMISE the next one will probably be out on Halloween! :D
Comments and subscriptions would be amazing~
I love you all~ :D
And congrats to Team A! (although, I love both Team A and Team B)