Long time no see, huh?

Please, Don't Fall For Me

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Red} is Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Let's see your aegyo then I'll bring you somewhere cool." Yoseob grinned with his arm around your shoulders.

"Why not." You shrugged as Yoseob pushed you in front of everyone.

You had an alluring look plastered on your face, then slightly bent over and bit your bottom lip ily. "Bbuing~"

Everyone's jaw dropped in surprised as your aegyo ceased within a few seconds while Junhyung has a smirk on his face.

Without almost anyone noticing, Yoseob pulled you out of the restaurant and started walking with you.

'Where are they going...?' Someone thought furrowing their eyebrows.


"Babo, you're going to get caught." You pushed Yoseob a few feet away from you.

Yoseob shrugged it off and replied, "Gwaenchana. Fans know you're a choreographer and you've been helping us for a while now."

"So where are we going?" You asked curiously.

Yoseob grinned. "A secret place."

You shrugged and followed him to wherever he was going. For almost five minutes you've been following Yoseob until he suddenly stopped at a cafe.

"What's this?" You asked confused, looking at the café then looking over at him.

Yoseob just pulled you in. "Come on."

Yoseob pushed you gently to sit in a booth and walked off.

A few minutes passed and Yoseob came back with a bouquet of lilies and carnations, a stuffed bear that said 'From: 양요섭' on the paw, and a small cheesecake that said 'Happy Birthday' in English with a lit candle on top.

"Saengilchukhahae, nae cheonsa." [Happy birthday, my angel.] Yoseob grinned setting the cheesecake down and sitting across from you. "Make a wish."

You grinned and blew out the candle. "Komawoyo, Oppa."

Yoseob grinned. "I hope you like this gift more than what I got for you."

"Ani. I love them all, Oppa." You smiled as he gave you the bouquet and bear.

"Let's eat the cheesecake and head back, ne?" He held up a knife and two forks.

"Araso." You giggled as he cut the cheesecake in half.

When the two of you finished, Yoseob linked your arm with his as the two of you walked back to Angel's Devil.

"Oppa, Komawoyo for everything." You smiled, glancing over at him.

Yoseob smiled and stopped you from walking any further.

"Anytime, cheonsa." Yoseob kissed your forehead then lightly tugged your hand to continue walking.

"You know, it's been a while since we hung out." You pointed out, holding his hand comfortably.

Yoseob laughed. "It's only been a week and I've been busy."

"Oh well." You shrugged. "I always have BigBang Oppa-deul."

"That reminds me. Have you told any of them?" Yoseob asked you.

You sighed and shook your head. "I'm afraid to tell them. I was only able to tell you because I thought I would never see you again since you were some random stranger I thought I could vent at."

"Only because I asked."

"And I repeat you were a random stranger." You chuckled.

"I still think you should tell them and the rest of Cube." Yoseob advised you.

"They're going to treat me differently." You looked away.

"Ji, trust me on this. No one will treat you differently." Yoseob smiled. "But I won't pressure you to tell everyone. When you're ready, you can tell them."

"Komawoyo, Oppa." You smiled and hugged him.

'You're my angel. And I'll do anything to make you happy.' Yoseob thought as the two of you continued to walk in a comfortable silence back to Angel's Devil.

By the time you two came back, Jaehye was the first to notice.

"So~ where did you two go?" Jaehye asked with a smirk on her face, noticing the bouquet of flowers and the plush.

"Nowhere." Yoseob answered sticking his tongue out as you laughed.

"So what's been happening here?" You asked Jaehye, setting the bouquet of flowers near the fairly large pile of presents with your name on it.

Jaehye shrugged. "Basically, everyone has been indulging food."

"Ah..." You nodded.

"So princess," Junhyung said wrapping an arm around your shoulders after pushing Yoseob away and leading you over to Beast. "You like anyone yet?"

You scoffed and lightly pushed Junhyung's arm off. "No need to."

"No need?" Dongwoon questioned with his eyes furrowed.

Gikwang looked confused and asked, "Why?"

"Not worth it. Having a relationship isn't worth much. You don't get anything out of it." You turned and walked away from Beast, then headed over to Peniel.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Peniel asked you, noticing your dampened mood.

"They brought up a taboo subject." You grumbled with a sigh.

Peniel sighed. "Come on, Jae. Let's eat before you blow out another cake."

"I don't wanna." You grumbled.

Peniel rolled his eyes and picked you up. "Let's get you some food."

"Yah! Put me down!" You exclaimed hitting his arm.

"Nope. You need food." Peniel insisted.

"Let me down! I'll eat!" You complained.

"Are you sure?" Peniel eyed you.

You pursed your lips.

Peniel furrowed his eyebrows. "Ji..."

"Okay! Okay! Fine! Now let me down!" You exclaimed.

Just as he put you down, you were swept off your feet yet again.

"Yah!" You exclaimed thrashing around as the person walked over to the food unaffected by your thrashing.

"Still so feisty I see." A familiar voice chuckled looking down at you with a smile.

"M-Mèngyáo gē..." You breathed out surprised once you looked up at him. "Unnie said you all had schedules."

Minki just smiled and handed you to Taehoon. "Surprise! Long time no see, huh?"

"I missed you guys!" You pouted as Peniel chuckled and left you in Fate's care.

"Aigo. Just like Jae. Aegyo seeps out from the two of you." Taehoon laughed.

Minjung walked over to the three of you. "Not only that but they like wild animals. I wouldn't be surprised if they were long lost siblings."

"So what's this about our birthday girl not eating?" Minki asked with a brow raised.

Taehoon chuckled. "From what I've heard someone brought up a taboo topic."

"How about we be smart and not bring that topic up again?" Jaehye smirked, walking over to Fate. "Now, put the girl down so she can eat."

Taehoon sighed and put you down. "She was comfortable though, weren't you?"

"Honestly, yes." You chuckled as you grabbed a plate and started piling food.

"See. I'm a very comfortable person." Taehoon smirked at Jaehye.

"You'd think he'd be too firm because of his muscles." Jinwook laughed.

You grinned. "He's squishy."

Fate burst out in laughter. "Squishy? That's sad."

"But he's comfortable so it's okay." You hugged Taehoon.

"Yah! You hug Tae but you don't let us hug you?!" Beast complained.

Yoseob blinked. "She hugs me..."

"What?!" Beast exclaimed. "That's not fair! Who are you closer to?!"

"Peniel." You smirked.

"Yah! In Beast!" They yelled again.

"Seobie." You stuck your tongue out as Yoseob ran over and hugged you.

"How come you never push him away?" Junhyung complained.

You shrugged. "His hugs are nice."

"What about me?" Peniel complained.

"Unnie! Help! I'm drowning in guys!" You dramatically exclaimed as Minjung rolled her eyes.

Jaehye just nonchalantly answered, "Just ignore them and eat."

"Jae!" Everyone complained.

You laughed and went up to Taehoon. "Move. I wanna sit down."

"Nope. I'll lead you." Taehoon grinned, taking your plate and leading you to an isolated table.

"Now shoo." You waved him off.

"Just as a question and I'm not trying to go into the taboo topic, but do you like Peniel more than as a brother?" Taehoon asked curiously, sitting across from you.

You shook your head, dismissing the fact that Taehoon didn't go away. "He's just a brother. He's just closer to me because I knew him longer than Fate."

"But is there someone you like?" Taehoon hesitantly and cautiously asked.

You nodded. "However, I refuse to do anything about it. It's probably an infatuation. Nothing more."

"Who?" Taehoon asked noticing that you eased up.

"You can find out yourself. It's not that hard." You giggled.

Taehoon groaned. "You're better than Jae at keeping your emotions in, Ji! That's not fair! You're much harder to read."

You smirked. "Good luck~"

Taehoon rolled his eyes. "So who have you told about you know what?"

"Yoseob and that's it. I think Jae Unnie found out but I'm not too sure."

Taehoon nodded. "She has. She wants to confirm it but she thinks you'll lash out or deny it."

You shrugged and looked over at something and smiled before going back to eating your food. "Not my problem if she doesn't want to ask for herself."

"What was that?" Taehoon smirked with a brow raised, knowing who you looked at.

"Nothing." You answered as a smile graced your face.

"You like him?" Taehoon had a huge grin on his face as you turned away from him and stared at your food. "You do!"

"And you're not telling anything or anyone anything. Got it?" You calmly looked at him with a slight threatening tone in your voice.

"Yes, ma'am. No worries." Taehoon smiled with a small salute. "But how did that happen?"

"Infatuation, Oppa." You curtly answered.

"You two have a lot more in common then you think but that's probably just me." Taehoon shrugged.

You blankly looked at him.

"Okay. Fine. Whatever." He waved it off. "So how was your day today?"

"Well, as you know, I came back from America a few days ago so I was sleeping this morning and BigBang Oppa-deul barged in at freaking nine in the morning!" You exclaimed. "Nine! Then after they woke me up they said they'd give me my present if the food I made for them is good. So I made food AND made sure it was extra yummy as always but they still didn't give me my present."

Taehoon laughed. "Did they ever give it to you yet?"

You shook your head. "They said when I get home."

"That's going to take forever." Taehoon shook his head in amusement. "Answer this. What do you want from me as a present?"

"I don't need anything. I'm happy with what I have now." You smiled finishing the food on your plate.

"Are you sure? Oppa can get you anything and everything you want." Taehoon tried to persuade you.

You chuckled. "Trust me. I don't need anything."

Taehoon sighed. "Honestly, I was hoping to get you something better than Jae but I'm assuming you rejected her too."

You nodded and gave an eye smile. "And that's why you know everything about Fate. Nothing escapes your observations."

"Except for you. You're a different case." Taehoon ruffled your pretty red hair. "I heard from Junhyung you were going to dye your hair again."

You nodded and got up as Taehoon followed suit. "I was thinking black with green highlights and tips or black and blond."

"Ah. So you're going with your natural color...Go with blond this time. It's been a while. Though, if I do say so myself, I prefer you with the one you have now."

You nodded. "I'm going to talk with BtoB again and get to know them a bit better."

Taehoon nodded back in acknowledgement. "Call me if they do anything to you."

"Ne, Oppa." You grinned and walked over to BtoB as Taehoon watched you with a smiled before heading over to Fate and Beast.

"So did you find out?" Junhyung asked Taehoon hastily.

Taehoon scoffed and started to act. "What are you talking about?"

"Ugh. Even you weren't able to find out? We're hopeless." Hyunseung groaned.

"Why do you guys even need to know?" Taehoon rose a brow.

"BigBang wanted to know." Minjung answered as Beast and Fate watched you and BtoB play around.

"Where's Ilhoon?" Jaehye asked curiously before looking around the room.

"He's with APink. Over with Huh Gak." Minki pointed out.

Doojoon furrowed his eyebrows. "Why isn't he with the rest of BtoB?"

A smirk played onto Taehoon's face as he got up. "I'm going to go talk to him."

Jaehye smirked and chuckled, getting up as well. "I'll be back."

"Those two have something planned don't they?" Dongwoon laughed.

"That's where you're wrong, Hyung." Jinwook announced with a smirk. "My assumptions are that the two are going to play a little game."

"Which is?" Everyone asked him confused.

"You'll find out in the future." Jinwook answered.

A couple hours later, Fate dropped you off at your house and helped you carrying all the gifts to your room.

"Oh you're finally back. How was the party?" Youngbae asked you once he saw you walk in.

"How'd you know there was a party?" You asked back.

"Jae told us." Jiyong answered.

"Should've known." You tiredly laughed as Fate came back and lounged on the couches where BigBang was.

"You seem worn out. Why don't you go to bed? I hear you have to teach one of CUBE's groups tomorrow."

You nodded and tiredly walked to your room. "Good bam..."

"Man, Jae. What kind of party did you hold? I've never seen Jihye so tired." Seunghyun laughed.

Jaehye shrugged. "Just a normal get together."

"So have you guys found out who Ji likes?" Jiyong asked.

Fate shook their heads as Taehoon answered, "She said she doesn't like anyone."

BigBang sighed at his answer as Minjung shook her head in amusement and asked them,"What were you going to do if she did like someone?"

"Interrogate the person so we know whether he's good for her or not." Daesung shrugged.

Taehoon suddenly asked, "So any leads to her biological family?"

BigBang shook their heads as Minki studied their expressions. "Nothing."

"It doesn't seem like nothing. It seems like you guys don't want to look let alone give her up." Jinwook looked at them with a brow raised.

"It's not like that!" BigBang opposed.

"Whatever you say." Jaehye smirked, getting up along with the rest of Fate. "We'll be going now. Annyeong."

"Yah! Yong Jaehye!" BigBang yelled as Fate walked out. "Aish."

"Let's just hire someone." Seungri sighed.

"That's what I was thinking, maknae." Jiyong chuckled.

"Let's do it in the morning. We have to pack and get ready to go." Seungri said.

"Okay." BigBang agreed and headed to their rooms.


LOL There are too many things going on here.
Well, not really hahah. A few things are revealed.
But a few things are opened as well. Heheh~
We'll find out what's going on sooner or later, yeah?
So~ I'll attempt to update again later or tomorrow. ROFL.
I'll probably be watching movies today soooo~~~
Yeah. I'll update another time then hahahahahah
And anyone wanna make up a senario of what's happening in the gif?
It'll be interesting to read what you make up :D
And subscribe and comment if you wish~
OH! And thank you to the three that did comment~
(btobmelodyokay, JangRanchoLover, and iuseob1)
I was very happy to see that I at least got three people who commented~ <3

P.S. D-14 more days til my birthday kekek~