Wanna hang out again tonight?

Please, Don't Fall For Me

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Red} is Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Wah. Chincha..." Yoseob sighed again. "Cheonsa, you're really a troublemaker."

Hyungdon took your phone from you and asked Yoseob, "Why do you call her cheonsa?"

"Huh? Ah. Isn't she like an angel?" Yoseob asked back innocently.

You quickly took your phone and said, "Oppa...I'll call you back later. Annyeong!"

You quickly hung up and turned your phone off causing Ilhoon and Peniel to laugh.

"Now, it's confirmed you are cared about by more than three people no matter how busy they are even if they are overseas." Hyungdon chuckled.


You soon finished recording and walked off the set after you played multiple games with the MCs and the two BtoB members. As soon as you reached your manager, you squatted down to the floor and buried your head in your arms.

Haera chuckled and helped you stand up. "Come on. It wasn't too bad."

"Aigo. Hopefully the majority will be cut out." You sighed.

Haera just laughed.

"Unnie, what's my next schedule?" You mumbled as Leta walked over to you.

"Music program. I'm taking the three of you." Haera said once Peniel and Ilhoon came up behind you.

"Let's go, Koala." Ilhoon said slinging an arm around you causing you to turn red and run over to Peniel causing him to laugh.

"She's shy now." Peniel told Ilhoon. "Especially since she practically told the nation that she likes you."

"Scandals all around." Haera laughed leading the three of you to the van as you carried Leta.

Peniel decided to sit in the front leaving you and Ilhoon to sit next to each other.

Instead of talking to you verbally and make the atmosphere even more awkward, Ilhoon took his phone out and text you on LINE while Peniel was texting you.

From: 두근 두근 [Peniel]

Will you talk to him already?
It's so awkward!

From: Aileen the Fiend~

I can't! What am I supposed to say?!
Darned MCs. OTL

As soon as you sent a reply to Peniel, Ilhoon's Line message was sent.


Hey. You okay?

Huh? Yeah I'm good.

Are you sure? You're not talking to me. ㅠㅠ


You giggled at his message then looked over at him who pouted causing you to giggle even more.

"What do you want me to say then?" You asked with a smirk.

Ilhoon shrugged and said, "Anything is better than nothing."

"Araso. Fine. Now what?" You asked him.

"Molla." He answered.

"Babo." You shook your head with a laugh.

Ilhoon sent another message to you causing your phone to vibrate.

You looked at your phone then looked at him who nodded for you to look at your phone.


Wanna hang out again tonight?

What do you have in mind?

Molla. I was thinking of winging it.

ㅡㅡ How exciting.

Ilhoon nudged you causing you to nudge him back.

Come on. We can go to Hongdae or walked along the Cheonggyecheon Stream.

Oh! I've wanted to go there!

Then let's go tonight.

How will we get there?

I'll take the bus to your place and we can drive there.

Araso. Sounds like a plan.


Ilhoon grinned and took your hand in his causing you to blush and look anywhere but at him. Peniel and your manager noticed and grinned to themselves.

"So Leen, when are you moving to the dorms?" Peniel asked.

You cleared your throat causing Ilhoon to chuckle while you answered Peniel, "I'll be moved in by the end of the week I think."

"Sweet! Are we going to be in the same building?" Peniel asked.

You shook your head. "I don't think so. I think I'm in the same building as Beast though."

"That's going to be a nightmare. Don't tell them your entry code then. Okay?" Peniel ordered, knowing your habits.

"Yes, mom. Don't worry. I won't tell anyone but you." You rolled your eyes.


A couple hours later and it was finally nightfall. You and the rest of BtoB finished recording Inkigayo and headed back to your respected vans. Before you left, you and Ilhoon agreed to just meet at the bus stop near your place after you both get dropped off. As soon as you were dropped at your dorm, you took a shower and changed into some comfortable clothes before heading out after grabbing your bag and phone. Once you reached the bus stop, you stayed a few feet away from it and waited around for about twenty minutes until you decided to message Ilhoon.


Yah. Where are you? It's rude to make a girl wait.

Mian. The guys were interrogating me.

Well, hurry up! I'm cold!

Okay, okay!


Another ten minutes passed until Ilhoon quickly spotted you and ran over to you.

"Did you wait long?" Ilhoon asked you holding your shoulders.

You nodded. "Almost half an hour."

"Mian." Ilhoon sheepishly apologized, taking his jacket off and handing it to you. "Here. Put it on. I know you're cold."

"It's fine. I'll live." You shook your head.

Ilhoon ignored your protest and pulled your arm lightly to push through the sleeves of his jacket, forcefully making you put it on. "There much better. Let's go now."

You nodded as Ilhoon dragged you to the side of the street and called a taxi.

"To Cheonggyecheon Stream, please." Ilhoon told the taxi driver who nodded and started driving.

"Chi, should we stop by and get snacks?" Ilhoon asked you.

You shrugged. "Why not?"

Once you both reached Cheonggyecheon, you were about to take your wallet out to pay until Ilhoon already had his money out and gave it to the driver while pulling you out of the car and leading you to the convenience store for snacks.

"I'm paying today. So give me your bag." Ilhoon said taking your bag from you.

"Aniyo!" You said as you both entered the convenience store.

Ilhoon opened your bag and took your wallet, putting it in his pocket. "Then I get to hold onto this. Come on."

"Yah." You groaned as he dragged you to the snacks.

Ilhoon tugged on your hand. "Come on."

You sighed in defeat and went along with him.

Once the two of you got what you wanted, Ilhoon paid for it much to your dislike then the two of you headed off to the stream.

"Wah. It's so beautiful." You said amazed.

'You're just as beautiful. If not, more.' Ilhoon thought watching you run and spin around with a smile on his face.

"Oppa, picture!" You chimed happily.

"Araso." Ilhoon chuckled taking your phone from you and snapped a picture of the two of you.

"Wah! It's pretty! Awesome job." You grinned giving Ilhoon a thumbs up.

Ilhoon laughed and said, "Send that to me."

You nodded. "Araso."

"Come on. Let's walk." Ilhoon said taking your hand in his and lacing your fingers with his as you both walked along the stream.

Two and a half hours passed as the two of you walked down the stream from beginning to end and back. Along the way, you both ate your snacks and took pictures with each other. By now, it was already two in the morning and Ilhoon called it a night since he could tell you were tired.

"Aniyo. Let's stay a little longer, please?" You unintentionally started pouting.

Ilhoon sighed and nodded, easily giving in. "Fine but only half an hour. We both have torturous schedules tomorrow."

As soon as half an hour passed, Ilhoon told you that it was time to go.

"I'm going to miss the stream..." You sighed as you and Ilhoon walked up the stairs to hail a taxi.

"We can always comeback, you know." Ilhoon chuckled catching a cab and opening the door for you.

"Yeah. But it won't be the same. It was be first time to be here today." You replied as Ilhoon gave the driver the address to your place.

Ilhoon chuckled. "So? We did almost everything you wanted to while we were there."

"True. To an extent..." You muttered the last part, resting your head on his shoulder since you were tired.

"Hey. Don't sleep now. We're almost there." Ilhoon said once he saw you close your eyes.

You groaned. "But I'm tired."

Ilhoon laughed. "Well, if you listened to me the first time for us to go. You would be sound asleep at your place in a comfortable bed by now."

"Hush. I don't need your sass." You grumbled.

Ilhoon just shook his head in amusement at you.

When the two of you finally reached your place, Ilhoon told the taxi driver that he'd be back and asked for him to stay for a few minutes while he brought you to your door.

"You know, you didn't have to walk me." You chuckled.

"Oh well. I wanted to." Ilhoon chuckled and kissed your forehead. "Now go inside and get some sleep."

"Araso. Thanks for the outing. I'll see you at Cube." You smiled and hugged him before walking in your house.

Ilhoon grinned and walked back to the taxi then headed back to his dorm.

As you walked in your house, your phone rang. You took your phone out and looked at the caller ID before letting out an aggravated sigh.


Here's the next update~
I don't really have high expectations of commenters anymore...
One comment would be good enough to make me happy though...
Anyways, keep trending #1004ilhoonday on Twitter~ <3
And I hope you enjoyed the chapter~ :D