You're the only one I can trust.

Please, Don't Fall For Me

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~ Recap ~~

Ilhoon looked around confused once he noticed you were no longer in the car and started to run after you once he closed and locked the car. "Yah! Jihye-ssi! Wait up!"

You ignored him and continued walking.

"Jihye-ssi, mianhaeyo." Ilhoon apologized.

You continued to ignore him and walked in the restaurant.

"Aish." Ilhoon ruffled his hair in annoyance following you in. "Jihye-ssi!"


Once the two to you made it to where everyone else was Junhyung walked over to you and noticed the annoyed look on your face.

"Did something happen?" Junhyung asked with a brow raised and Ilhoon sighed in defeat and went over to where BtoB was.

You nodded and snuck a glare at Ilhoon which Junhyung noticed causing him to chuckle.

"Care to tell me?" Junhyung asked with a smirk, throwing an arm over your shoulder.

You moved away from him. "I'm going back out to get some air for a bit. You should go ahead and eat, Oppa."

"Nuh-uh. If you're going out for a smoke, you know I won't allow it." Junhyung took your bag from you.

"But-" You tried to protest.

"No, Ji. You're a smart girl. You shouldn't be doing this to yourself." Junhyung sighed.

You groaned and tried to bargain with him. "Just one. Please?"

"No." Junhyung glared.

"But Oppa, it's my birthday." You pouted causing him to groan and sigh in defeat.

"I hate it when you use aegyo on top of an occasion." Junhyung complained. "Only one. But I'll go with you."

"For what reason?" You laughed. "You can't even protect yourself."

"Yah. I so can." Junhyung argued as Jaehye came over.

"Oppa, Ji, you two okay?" Jaehye rose a brow.

You nodded. "I'm just going to go out for some air. By the way, I like your new hair color, Unnie."

Jaehye rolled her eyes. "Oh please. Even I know it's not for air. It's more like polluting your lungs. Oh and thank you. But don't think I don't know you're trying to change the topic."

"Unnie!" You complained. “Just let me live how I want.”

"You're not doing this to yourself." Jaehye scolded you.

"Unnie, Oppa already agreed one once." You complained.

Jaehye hit Junhyung. "Babo, how could you give in?"

"Yah. She does exactly what you do! Aegyo!" Junhyung complained.

Jaehye laughed. "It's a good thing I never saw h-"

"Unnie~! Just one." You pouted cutely.

"Aish..." Jaehye grumbled.

"Only one." You tried again, batting your eyes.

"Fine. One and that's it." Jaehye grumbled and walked off causing Junhyung to laugh at his sister’s failure to be immune to your aegyo.

"Kaja." Junhyung said taking your arm in his and walking outside.

"Yah! Where ar-" Someone exclaimed as the two of you walked out and didn't listen to who was practically yelling at the two of you.

"So why are you coming with me again?" You asked Junhyung with a smirk on your face.

"Yah. Don't start." Junhyung glared.

You chuckled and waved him off. "You should leave. I don't think you want to smell like smoke."

"No one will know. They'll think someone was smoking where we're sitting." Junhyung waved the issue off as you took you bag from him.

You shrugged and took your carton out as Junhyung sighed. "You can go inside if you're going to keep sighing."

"Shiro~!" Junhyung acted like a kid.

"Babo." You smiled.

Around ten to twenty minutes later, Junhyung started to complain about being hungry.

"Fine. Kaja." You sighed, putting out your cigarette.

"Finally!" Junhyung grinned pulling you inside the restaurant.

"Woah...Are you sure you only did one?" Jaehye asked surprised by the strong scent.

"What are you doing near the door? Shouldn't you be with Oppa?" You smirked with an eyebrow raised.

"Nah. He seems fine mingling with the others." Jaehye chuckled. "But you haven't answered my question."

"I promise it was only one." You held your pinky up.

"Then go back out and air yourself out." Jaehye pushed you back out.

"Aish. Fine." You grumbled sitting on the steps outside.

Another ten to twenty minutes passed and Jaehye came outside and told you to come back in once she was satisfied that the smell was gone.

"So birthday girl, what do you want? The day isn't over just yet." Jaehye grinned.

"Molla." You shrugged. "I don't really need anything. Oppas are satisfactory to me."

"Ah! I know." Jaehye grinned ignoring your comment at the end. "How about I help you find your biological family."

"Ani. Gwaenchana. I'm sure you're busy." You waved her off.

"No, I'll find some time just for you!" Jaehye grinned.

"Unnie. Aniyo. It's fine." You shook your head.

Jaehye sighed in defeat. "Fine. If you say so."

You grinned in happiness then asked, "Where's the rest of Fate?"

"They have schedules today." Jaehye sighed.

You sighed as well. "It's not a party without them."

"Why? Cause Tae is crazy at parties?" Jaehye asked with a smirk.

You just grinned in response causing Jaehye to laugh as Junhyung came over.

"Come on, princess." Junhyung dragged you over to Beast with Jaehye following behind.

"You guys again?" You complained jokingly.

Yoseob pretended to be hurt, putting a hand over his heart. "How could you, cheonsa?" [cheonsa = angel]

"Bang." You pretended to shoot him.

"Ah!" He exclaimed falling to the floor laughing.

You giggled and smiled at Beast. "Thanks again for the gifts guys."

"You're welcome." Beast chorused. "Looks good on you."

Hyunseung then piped in. "Anything looks good on her."

Jaehye rolled her eyes and hit Hyunseung.

Hyunseung winced and pouted at Jaehye. "Baby, you know I don't mean it like that."

"Unnie, I'm going to go see the others." You chuckled and walked off before any of them said anything.

"What others?" Jaehye questioned confused.

"She's friends with Peniel." Dongwoon answered.

“She is?" Jaehye asked surprised.

Junhyung rose a brow. "You didn't know?"

Jaehye shook her head.

Gikwang laughed. "That's new. You normally know everything."

Jaehye rolled her eyes. "Babo-deul."

"Jiji, y aegyo time!" Peniel grinned.

"No." You bluntly refused.

Peniel frowned and nudged you. "Come on. Just once."

"Ask Unnie." You pointed over to Jaehye.

"No! Hyunseung sunbaenim is there." Minhyuk complained.

You rose a brow. "Now I'm wondering who wants to see it. This byuntae or this babo friend of mine."

"Both. Along with the rest of the group." Gikwang chuckled, standing beside you with his arm around your shoulders as BtoB laughed.

"Away." You said pushing him off. "And out of everyone in this room, you probably want to see it the most."

"Nah. More Dongwoon than anyone." Gikwang shrugged, slinging his arm around you again causing you to push him off yet again.

"Liar." You rolled your eyes.

"Dance battle then. You lose, you do y aegyo." Gikwang suggested with a smirk.

You smirked back. "Fine. If you lose, you have to...actually, lemme think about it."

"Fine. I'll win anyways," Gikwang grinned.

You laughed and shook your head in amusement. "Like how you won in New York when Beast went there to record?"

"Yah!" Gikwang exclaimed, holding a fist up pretending to hit you.

"Unnie, KwangGu and I will be back." You told Jaehye who nodded.

"Dance battle I'm guessing." Jaehye chuckled knowingly.

"He wants me to do aegyo." You smirked and walked towards the door.

"Have fun." Jaehye grinned as you nodded and pulled Gikwang out. "I bet Ji will win."

"I second that." Junhyung agreed as everyone watched a crowd outside gather around you and Gikwang.

"I bet on KwangGu." Dongwoon announced.

"Mine's on Ji." Hyunseung shrugged.

"I'm for Ji but Gikwang will probably ask who bet for him." Doojoon sighed.

"Seobie, what about you?" Junhyung asked Yoseob.

"Ji would win but I think she'll lose this just to make Gikwang happy." Yoseob shrugged.

"See. This is exactly why I question who's closer to Ji." Jaehye rolled her eyes.

"It’s Seobie." Hyunseung and Junhyung answered.

"Why him?" Doojoon asked curiously.

Hyunseung laughed. "You haven't noticed that they go out to hang out with each other lately?"

"They do?" Beast asked surprised, excluding Junhyung.

Jaehye nodded. "They've went to Lotte World and the mall a few days ago."

"Together?!"

Jaehye nodded again. "Yup. Yoseob knows Ji better than BigBang Oppa-deul knows her. Plus, Ji knows Yoseob just as well."

"Wah." Beast said surprised.

“Plus, you didn’t know that they’ve always hung out together since debut?” Junhyung asked with a laugh.

“Leave it to you to know.” Doojoon shook his head.

Junhyung laughed. “It runs in the family to know a lot.”

"No way! Seobie was right?!" Everyone exclaimed.

"Yes!" Gikwang exclaimed happily.

Yoseob walked outside towards the two of you. "Ji went easy on you, Kwang."

"What?! Why?" Gikwang complained.

You smirked as Yoseob answered, "She wants you to be happy."

"But it's her bir-"

"So~ about that y aegyo I've heard about." Yoseob smirked, cutting Gikwang off.

You sighed. "Do I have to?"

"Come on, birthday girl. Go show the others." Gikwang and Yoseob grabbed your arms and brought you in the restaurant.

"And you shouldn't be wearing contacts on your birthday." Yoseob whispered in your ear so Gikwang wouldn't be able to hear.

"Yah. No one but you know." You whispered back.

Yoseob looked surprised as you added with a mutter, "You're the only one I can trust."

Yoseob nodded in understanding and decided to lighten up the atmosphere.

"Let's see your aegyo then I'll bring you somewhere cool." Yoseob grinned with his arm around your shoulders.

"Why not." You shrugged as Yoseob pushed you in front of everyone.

You had an alluring look plastered on your face, then slightly bent over and bit your bottom lip ily. "Bbuing~"

Everyone's jaw dropped in surprised as your aegyo ceased within a few seconds while Junhyung has a smirk on his face.

Without almost anyone noticing, Yoseob pulled you out of the restaurant and started walking with you.

'Where are they going...?' Someone thought furrowing their eyebrows.


Wheee~ So here's an update for those of you who said I should XD
LOL Anyways, I"ll be out for the day so I' might or might not update when I get back.
Honestly, I wish I could see at least three new comments.
But then again I highly doubt that would happen hahaha
So yeah, attempt to comment and please do subscribe~
All is welcome with mee~~~ <3 LOL
ROFL So I chose to use Jay this time. Isn't he so adorkable? XD