YG Family loveee~~

Please, Don't Fall For Me

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Red} is Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Go turn off the lights. I'm tired now." You said hugging him.

"Koala, you're contradicting yourself again." Ilhoon smiled.

"Shikuro." You muttered reaching for the remote on your bedside table and using it to turn off the light. "Now, sing me to sleep."

"Koala...I don't sing. But, if you want, I can make you sleep another way." Ilhoon smirked.

"Aish. Just sleep then." You softly said falling slowly to sleep.

"Ara." He laughed and pulled you closer to him.


A week passed since you and Ilhoon started dating. During the week, you went to many interviews and got asked questions like 'What are your plans for Christmas?' or 'Who do you want to spend your Christmas with?' along with the occasional ‘Are you planning to visit your parents?’ You answered all the questions with ease until it came to your parents. You hesitated to answer but you replied with 'I don't have any parents' which caused the interviewers to quickly apologize. Some of the interviewers would pry on the topic and you would still answer their questions and the others would completely move on to another topic. All in all, for the past week, you've been really busy and had no time to go Christmas shopping. But for today, you’re finally going out with Jiyong to shop around because Christmas was coming up in a few days.

"Yongie Oppa~ I've missed you." You chimed once you saw him waiting at the entrance of the mall.

GD laughed and hugged you. "I missed you too, my little Ji. How's the idol life for you?"

You grinned and answered, "Aye. I'm no idol, but the celeb live is pretty chill. Kudos to Prestige though. My fans are really amazing."

"Come on then. Let's see what we can get everyone." GD said with a chuckle leading you in the mall.

"Wait! Picture first!" You chimed happily, taking your phone out.

GD chuckled and agreed, taking your phone from you and snapping a picture of the two of you then sending it to himself. When GD handed you back your phone, you posted it on both Instagram and Twitter.


itsxuehua: Guess who came with me to go Christmas shopping! instagram.com/p/asdfghjkl

@itsxuehua @IBGDRGN Wah the two fashionistas got so much swag! Chi should've been in YG!

ForvictoRi: @itsxuehua You better buy me something good then!

itsxuehua: @ForvictoRi I'll try to kekeke~

Realtaeyang: @itsxuehua Me too! Me too! You know what I want right?

itsxuehua: @Realtaeyang Kekek Of course I do…maybe keke

IBGDRGN: @itsxuehua has and always will be a part of YG Family! Right, girly?

itsxuehua: @IBGDRGN Yah! Don’t call me girly! No present for you!

@itsxuehua @IBGDRGN Hahah you two are funny. Tweeting each other when you’re right next to each other.

haroobomkum: @itsxuehua @IBGDRGN YG Family loveee~~


"Aigo. Look at all the comments." You laughed, walking along with GD through the mall.

"See! I told you you should've been in YG. I bet WINNER and Team B would be more afraid of you than us." GD laughed reading the comment about you being in YG.

You shook your head. "I don't think so."

"To be honest, I think so. I'm actually more surprised that no one remembers you." GD pointed out, dragging you into a store.

"Well, I did only train for a year before dropping out…And I was pretty young back when I was a child actress." You laughed then added, "You didn't remember me either."

"How was I supposed to know? You were only eight!" GD complained.

"I was a child actress in YG!" You retorted.

"Aish. Forget this." GD grumbled causing you to laugh.

"I win!" You chimed happily.

GD rolled his eyes. "You always win arguments."

You just grinned and continued to look around the store.

About a couple more hours passed as you shopped around with GD and both yours and GD's arms were filled with shopping bags.

"Let's go put these away and head back to YG. Along the way we can get some snacks. What do you think?" You grinned.

"Are you paying?" GD asked with a laugh.

You nodded. "Of course. I do have a job."

GD rolled his eyes and asked, "You do realize that you say that every time, right?"

You looked at him surprised, "Do I really?"

"Yeah." He nodded with a chuckle.

You blinked at him and sighed. "Oh well."

GD laughed and unlocked his car to put his things away. "I'll meet you at YG. Don't forget the snacks~"

"Yeah. Yeah." You waved him off and walked to your car.

Once you reached your car, you put your bags away and got in then drove off to the convenience store to buy some snacks. After you bought the snacks, you headed to YG and walked to the practice room.

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo!" WINNER bowed to you.

You waved and smiled. "One of you go get the other guys. I have something for you all."

"Yeh!" Seungyoon bowed quickly walking out of the room and going to Team B's.

You rose a brow at Mino who laughed.

"He's both afraid and amazed by you still." Mino answered knowing you were going to ask about Seungyoon.

You blinked in confusion. "I didn't do anything though."

"You're one of his idols apparently." Jinwoo answered with a laugh.

You laughed and said, "Too bad I'm not an idol."

"Stop saying that." Mino rolled his eyes.

"You know it's true. I'm a potty mouth anyways." You smirked.

Mino rolled his eyes at you response then suddenly remembered something and exclaimed, "Ah. I forgot to tell you! Congrats on your acting awards along with the MAMA awards as well."

You laughed and swatted his hands away. "Thanks."

"What awards did you get?" Seunghoon asked with a smile then added, “In both acting and the MAMAs.”

You paused for a second to think, "Best Rookie Actress and Best Actress for the acting awards. Then for the MAMAs, I got Best New Female Artist and Best Original Sound Track."

"You always were a good actress." Jinwoo chuckled.

"Why thank you." You grinned. “I’m surprised you know me.”

Jinwoo smiled and said, “How could I not? Even though I’ve been here for a few years, there are a lot of articles online about you being in YG.”

You lightly laughed and smiled at him then glared at Mino. “I’m honored to know that someone remembers me.”

“Oh come on, Ji. Forgive and forget.” Mino complained.

“No. Why should I? Even Hanhae remembered me!” You flicked his forehead.

“Aish!” Mino winced, rubbing his head.

“So…Who is your bias?” Jinwoo asked curiously.

You blinked and asked, “Out of you guys?”

WINNER nodded, including Mino.

“Hm…” You hummed pretending to think.

Mino smirked and asked, “Is it Seunghoon still?”

You immediately flushed red and hit Mino’s arm. “YAH!”

“Still?” Taehyun asked confused.

Mino laughed and nodded before blabbering, “She’s had the hugest crush on him since KPOP STAR.”

“Oh my gosh! Song Minho! Shut the hell up!” You exclaimed completely red in the face as Seunghoon smiled.

Mino just continued to laugh as you tackled him to the floor.

The two of you wrestled around for a bit until WINNER decided to break the two of you up.

“So…” Seunghoon smiled at you. “Do you mind collabing with me in the future?”

You blushed and nodded. “That would be awesome.”

“Fangirl Chi had finally entered the building.” Mino laughed.

You ignored him and continued to smile at Seunghoon.

Mino smirked then started to tease you, “Poor Seungyoon-ah. I wonder how he will feel after hearing that you like Seunghoon over him.”

“Yah! You exclaimed jumping on Mino again causing another wrestle breakout to happen.

As soon as WINNER split the two of you up yet again, GD walked in causing WINNER to greet him.

"OH! Annyeonghaseyo!" WINNER immediately bowed to GD.

GD just nodded at them and went over to you, whacking you upside the head causing you complain at him. "Yah. What happened? I was expecting you to see me first."

You rolled your eyes and rubbed the place where he hit you. "I already saw you. Plus, Mino is my first and only priority in YG."

Mino laughed and said, "Liar. Everyone here knows BigBang is your first priority."

You grinned at his response. "At least you still know me well."

"So who did you vote for to win, squirt?" Mino asked patting your head.

You smirked and said, "Not telling~"

"That means she didn't vote." GD joked causing you to hit his arm.

"You as-"

"Watch your mouth, will you?!" GD exclaimed covering your mouth.

You shook your head while prying his hand off if your mouth. "Never!"

Mino laughed at your childishness as Team B walked finally in.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Team B bowed to you and GD as they walked in.

"About time." You laughed at them. "What took so long?"

"Seungyoon-" Jinhwan started as Seungyoon frantically covered his mouth.

GD laughed as you looked at Jinhwan.

Mino laughed even more at your confused face.

“Noona! Congrats on your MAMA win for Best New Female Artist!” Bobby smiled at you.

You smiled back and thanked him.

“What were you runner-up in?” Jinhwan asked curiously.

You had to think before answering, “Best Rap Performance and Best Female Solo Dance Performance I think.”

“Noona, didn’t you win the New Icon award from SIA?” Donghyuk asked with a smile.

“Along with Best K-Style as well?” Yoonhyung smiled.

“Yah.” You laughed. “I’m not here for you all to ask me about my accomplishments so far.”

"What are you here for then, noona?" B.I asked you.

"I'm here to feed you guys before I go back to Cube." You smiled holding up the bags.

"Have you told anyone else yet?" GD suddenly asked you.

You shook you head. "But you need to be quiet. No one knows."

GD chuckled and nodded. "Whatever you say, Ms. Secretive."

You pushed GD away then sweetly smiled at Mino. "Mino Oppa, help me pass these out."

"Araso." Mino chuckled walking over to you and helping you pass out the lunches.

By the time you finished passing the lunches out, you had about ten more in your bag.

"So who are those for?" GD asked eyeing the rest of the lunches.

You laughed at him eyeing the lunches and gave the bag to him. "No one specific. Make sure you share with YG Family somehow. I should head back to Cube though..."

"Already?!" Mino complained.

You laughed. "Why? Should I stay longer?"

The eleven of them nodded pleadingly. "Please!!!"

"You guys usually groan and complain when I stay here longer." You chuckled.

"That's because you're so strict." Mino blunted stated.

You shrugged. "It's getting you somewhere, isn't it?"

They all went quiet and looked at the ground after slightly nodding.

"Look up." You demanded causing them to look up at you as GD watched you in amusement. "You all are working really hard. Just because Team A won doesn’t mean you all can give up hope. You need to make sure you guys at least have some passion while you do what you love to do. I know YG Appa was and still is really strict and all, but he does these things to make you work harder. No matter what, I hope you guys will keep persevering and never give up. I want to see you guys on stage one day.  Don’t give up or I’ll hunt you all down. Arachi?"

"Yeh!" All eleven of them exclaimed with grins causing you to smirk.

"Give me a group hug before I go, please~" You chimed happily causing them to engulf you in hugs.

GD laughed and said, "Ji, I swear, sometimes I think you're bipolar."

"I think that too at times." You laughed as WIN finally let go of you. "Anyways, I'll be off now. I have things to wrap for Christmas~"

Mino laughed. "Araso. Don't stress yourself too much."

"I'll try, Oppa. And-" You started as your phone cut you off. "Hold on."

WIN and GD nodded.

"Yoboseyo?...Ah! Honey~!" You answered your phone happily, heading out of the room.

'Honey?' GD and Mino thought curiously.

A few minutes later, you walked back in the room and bowed.

"Mian. I really have to go now. I'll try and stop by every now and then." You apologized to both GD and WIN. "OH! And WIN, keep in mind I'll be monitoring you all. If you want any tips when I’m not here, ask Mino Oppa for my number. Annyeong!"

"Wait!" GD exclaimed a second too late since the door already closed the moment you walked out.

"Sunbae, does Ji have a boyfriend?" Mino asked GD.

GD looked confused and answered, "I don't really know. But you guys should probably eat up before you start practice again."

"Yeh." WIN nodded and bowed as GD walked out.


Kekek~ I had to add something from YG because of WINNER :D
Anyways, Merry christmas and Happy holidays to all of you~
I hope you liked the chapter!
There's much, much, much more to come.
Tomorrow that is because it's Christmas for me tomorrow :3
Kekek~ Comment what you think of the chapter if you feel like it ^^