You're not getting away this time.

Please, Don't Fall For Me

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Red} is Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"What do you know?!" Ilhoon angrily retorted.

Yoseob rose a brow in amusement and calmly answered, "More than you know. Though, I can assure you that I'll get her back. You just have to wait."

"Wait for what? For her to come back? Why did she leave in the first place?" Ilhoon snapped.

Yoseob sighed and said, "She didn't leave willingly. There's a situation at hand in her life. Let her play with fate and see how things will go."

Doojoon looked suspicious of Yoseob but brushed it off for now.

'Things are so getting out of hand...Leen, why couldn't you just ask others for some help? Why must you do every single thing yourself?' Peniel sighed.


A year and a half passed since you were in Taiwan running the company. You cut off almost all your ties with everyone in Korea when you moved back to Taiwan. On the day you left Korea, you left an apology to the fans on your SNS accounts. However, the last message that was seen on your SNS accounts a year after you left was an 'I miss you' leaving fans to wonder who you were talking about. While you were gone, you and Ilhoon barely talked because you were afraid of talking to him. He knew you read his messages on LINE and tried to get you to talk to him but you just couldn't bring yourself to respond after just leaving him without any proper goodbye. Along with the fact that you haven't really talked to anyone since you've left, you've been extremely busy. You've been running the company your grandfather passed along to you and within the span of two months, you managed to make the company rise to the very top all over Asia and Europe. Everyone has been talking about Gui Corps and trying to find out who the CEO is since you've never bothered to attend the meetings and gatherings.

As you've been running the company, you've been growing more and more mentally and physically exhausted. You even started smoking again any chance you got due to the stress. Your grandfather's maids and butlers noticed and made you take a week off with your grandfather's approval.

"Xiăojiĕ, please take your medicine." One of the maids said bringing in a tray with medicine on top.

"Mm. Just leave it there." You monotonously replied pointing over to the corner of your desk that wasn't piled with papers.

"Xiăojiĕ, please stop working. This is your week off." The maid pleaded causing you to sigh and nod.

You then waved her off. "You may leave."

The maid bowed and scurried out.

You placed your arms on the piles of paper on your desk and laid your head on them as your thoughts came rushing in. 'I should take better care of myself. I wonder how Ilhoon is doing. He’s probably mad- no…furious with me. I should've just told him. Huā, it's been more than a year. He probably found someone better than you. Someone his parents prefer over you. Anyone is better than you.'

You picked up your phone and unlocked it, then stared at your background. You and Ilhoon were smiling as he took the picture kissing your cheek.

You sighed and went to your contacts, scrolling all the way to his name with your finger hovering over it to call him. You shook your head and scrolled up to his sister and hesitated to call her until Leta hit her paw against the wall causing you to get surprised and accidentally press on the call button. You stared at your phone in shock as it rang up for Joo.

"Yoboseyo?" Joo answered her phone.

You froze in shock and couldn't speak once you heard her voice.

"Ji? You there?" Joo asked again in confusion.

"U-Unnie." You managed to choke out.

"OMO! Ji! Where are you? It's been almost a whole two years! Everyone is worried about you!" Joo exclaimed then softly added, "Ilhoon isn't doing well without you. He's worried about you. He isn't the same anymore."

Hearing about Ilhoon made your heart clench in pain.

"Unnie..." You started off. "Mianhaeyo. I don't know what to do anymore..."

"Come back! BtoB misses you. I miss you. Eomma and Appa miss you. Ilhoon misses you. What have you been doing the past two years?!" Joo exclaimed in both frustration and sorrow.

"I...I've been in Taiwan. Unnie, you have to help me. I can't do this anymore. I don’t want to be here anymore. I..I want to see Ilhoon again." You sobbed, remembering everything that you’ve been doing for the past year and a half.

Joo sighed and said, "Why don't you call-"

You heard a door slam in the background.

"I'll call you later. Ilhoon is home. You better be here before Christmas!" Joo said quickly hanging up.

You sniffed and moved away from your desk, then spotted your medicine at the corner of your desk. You stared at it before reaching over to grab it whilst wiping your tears. You took the pill and drank the cup of water before crawling into your bed.

'I might as well sleep the day away.' You thought getting under the covers and completely knocking out.

About an hour passed since you fell asleep and a knock came at your door. The person knocked again since you didn't answer then opened the door and walked inside to find you sleeping. They sighed and walked over to you, sitting on the side of your bed.

"Wǒ hěn bàoqiàn, Xuěhuā...I shouldn't have forced you to be like this. But you remind me too much of your mother. I don't want you to end up doing the same thing she did, but here you are doing something worse than she did..." [Wǒ hěn bàoqiàn (我很抱歉) = I'm sorry. (Very formal)] Your grandfather said moving your hair from your face. "She was much like you. The only difference is that you're much more stubborn but I guess that just runs in the family."

Your grandfather sighed and got up from your bed after kissing your forehead and tucking you in carefully. He then looked at your desk and his expression softened when he saw the picture of you and Ilhoon smiling. Within a second, his expression turned back to being cold and serious and he walked out of your room softly closing the door behind him.

Seconds after he left, your phone's screen flashed on as if someone called you.


A couple days later, you decided to go roam the streets of Taiwan. You thought everyone forgot about Chi so you just headed out without a disguise.

Around an hour later, someone walked up to you hesitantly and stuttered, "A-Are you Chi?"

You chuckled and asked, "Why?"

"Ah...Well, I'm wondering if you're ever going to come back to the music industry." The fan shyly asked.

"If you can post a countdown on your SNS account for a day of your choice in January, I'll see what I can do." You smirked at him.

The fan grew surprised. "Really?! You mean it?!"

You nodded. "I always keep my word. I'll sign whatever you want for proof. Come. Let's go find something you want for me to sign. Are you with anyone?"

"No. I'm just walking around waiting for the bus." The fan chuckled.

"Sweet. Let's go." You smiled leading him to a nearby store.

About an hour of spending time with the fan, you both took pictures and posted them on your SNS accounts to finally update fans on what you've been up to.


itsxuehua: Spending time with a fan in Taiwan. @wudonghuo I hope you had fun and don't forget your promise!

fan1: Promise? What's going on?

fan2: WAH~! Your eyes are really pretty, Chi!!! <3 I hope you're doing well!

fan3: Noona, you don't look so good... Take care of yourself! Prestige misses you!

fan4: Wow! You look beautiful! I hope you make a comeback soon!

fan5: Ugh... plz. U b lookn lik . How da do peeps even lik u? Yellow peese a .

fan6: Oh ! Things are gonna go down now! XD

itsxuehua: @fan5 Wow! Über racist and vulgar. Next time, check your grammar and spelling before commenting.

itsxuehua: @fan5 Oh! Before I forget, you should probably tell me that in person, so I can put you in your place.

fan7: You tell that person, Chi! Hella classy as .

fan8: Classy? Ha! Chi knows how to tell people off. You should see her when she's pissed off! XD

fan9: Piece of advice for any haters, make sure to spell things correctly. Hahahaha


Your fan next to you laughed at all the flooding comments causing you to look at him surprised and ask, "You're multilingual?!"

He slightly nodded his head and answered, "Only slightly. I'm not exactly fluent."

"Well, everyone starts off learning." You chuckled. "So what's your plan for the rest of the day?"

"I was going to put up a counter online for you when I get home then head to bed." The fan sheepishly laughed.

You gaped at him in surprise and asked, "What? Nothing else? Just head home?"

He just shrugged and said, "I have nothing else exciting in my life except for you and your music."

You chuckled and said, "I'll try my best to get back in the music business, but I can't guarantee that I won't start from the bottom."

"I'll support you no matter what. Jiā yóu!" Your fan grinned. [Jiā yóu = Hwaiting/Fighting!]

 You chuckled then looked at your watch. "Hey, I gotta go. I hope I'll see you at my fanmeet when it happens."

The fan nodded and chimed. "I promise!"

You laughed and waved before walking off.

As soon as you got home, you headed inside and was greeted by the maids and butlers. You waved and headed up the stairs to your room to think of a plan to go back to Korea.


"Guys! Check this out!" Peniel exclaimed running through the halls of CUBE Studio towards the practice room causing everyone who were in the rooms he passed to poke their heads out.

"What's going on, Peniel?" Eunkwang looked at Peniel confused once Peniel burst into the practice room.

"It's Ji! It's rumored she's coming back!" Peniel exclaimed excitedly.

"Yah. You know not to mention her when Ilhoon's here." Minhyuk lightly scolded Peniel, looking over at Ilhoon who was lying on the floor with his headphones on, using his jacket as a pillow.

Peniel sighed as Sungjae peered over his shoulder to read what was on his iPad then asked Peniel to translate it since it was all in English.


Power Rookie Chi rumored to be having a comeback!

[Insert picture of Chi leaving YG Entertainment here.]

Get ready everyone because the power rookie Chi is rumored to have a comeback after almost two years!

Fans and netizens say that Chi has been reportedly seen coming out of AOMG and YG entertainment in the past week.  Rumors are to be said that she the counter on a fan’s weibo account is to be the countdown to her comeback. The counter is set for January 1st.

Are you all looking forward to Chi's comeback?


'So...she's not going to come back to CUBE...?' Ilhoon thought with his eyes closed pretending to be asleep while listening in on the conversation about you.

"When was the article published?" Minhyuk asked curiously.

"About a week ago." Peniel answered scrolling to the top of the web page on his iPad to make sure he was right.

"So she's been in Korea for two weeks?!" Changsub asked surprised as Peniel nodded and answered, "I would assume so."

"Do you think she'll come back to CUBE?" Hyunsik asked the others.

"There's probably a five percent chance of it happening. Though, I feel like she'd still produce and choreograph for us." Peniel answered then added, "But that's just a gut feeling."

BtoB went silent for a second until Ilhoon suddenly asked, "What's the percentage of her still liking me?"

Peniel's eyes quickly darted to Ilhoon in surprise along with the rest of BtoB.

Ilhoon sighed and sat up, removing the SnapBack that was covering his face, reasking his question, "Hyung, what's the percentage of Ji still liking me? Is it lower than twenty five?"

Peniel hesitated to answer him then sighed and answered, "I haven't talked to her since she left. So I don't know..."

All of a sudden, Gikwang and Junhyung came barging in the room.

"Guys! Come quick. Yoseob spotted Ji at the company." Gikwang exclaimed.

"What?!" BtoB all exclaimed quickly grabbing their things along with their managers to drive them to the company.

Ilhoon thought to himself, 'You're not getting away this time.'

Within minutes they were all at the company, rushing through the halls all the way up to Hong Sajangnim's office. Once they arrived, they all saw the rest of Cube’s artists trying to listen in to the conversation between you and Hong samchon. About half an hour passed and the door finally opened causing all of the artists to quickly scramble up and make way for whoever was coming out.

As soon as you walked out of the office, you looked at all of the artists blankly then bowed before making your way through them until Ilhoon grabbed your arm and pulled you to him, hugging you and burying his face in the crook of your neck.

"Don't...Don't leave..." Ilhoon muttered.

You froze and within a second regained your senses and pushed him away. "I'll take my leave..."

Everyone stood in shock and watched you leave without turning back causing Hyunah to carefully but quickly take her phone out and texted someone.

'. What is going on, Leen?' Peniel cursed in his head and ran after you.

Ilhoon didn't move for a second then clenched his fist and walked off. Yoseob noticed him walk off and followed after him towards the practice studio.

The rest of the Cube artists looked at each other in worry and uncertainty before huddling together to find out what's wrong.


"Leen!" Peniel called out.

You pretended you didn't hear him and continued to walk. Peniel got fed up and grabbed your arm turning you to face him. His expression quickly turned from anger to worry when he saw tears running down your cheeks.

He quickly gave you a hug and softly said, "Come on. Let's go to your place."

Your lips trembled as you nodded your head. Peniel immediately took your keys from your hand and walked to your car. You both then got in your car then headed off to your place.

Once you got to your place, you offered Peniel if he wanted anything which he shook his head to.

"Leen...What's wrong?" Peniel asked softly.

"I need my brother." You shook your head in frustration. "I can’t run the company anymore!"

"You have to tell him, Leen. It's the only way." Peniel sighed as you yelled in frustration, "Pen, I can't. I just...Ugh!"

Peniel sadly looked at you then suggested, "Let's go somewhere to take your mind off of this situation. I'll try to talk to gramps."

"No! I mean, just don't talk about grandpa. Also, I don't reall-"

"Or we can stay here and watch some movies." Peniel suggested, cutting you off as you sighed.

"Whatever works for you." You gave a small smile.


"Ilhoon!" Hyunsik called out running after Ilhoon as the rest of BtoB, Beast, and 4minute followed after him.

"Yah! Jung Ilhoon!" Yoseob yelled in annoyance and frustration causing Ilhoon to turn around and glare at Yoseob.

"What?! What do you want now, sunbae?!" Ilhoon finally snapped.

Yoseob became shocked at Ilhoon snapping at him causing BtoB to apologize on the behalf of Ilhoon.

"You pester me so much about Jihye! What else do you need to tell me?! Can't you just let me solve this on my own?! Or did you have something to deal with Jihye leaving?!" Ilhoon yelled in frustration and anger.

Yoseob opened his mouth to speak then quickly shut it and looked away from Ilhoon.

Ilhoon noticed the look of shame on Yoseob's face before Yoseob turned away from him and glowered, "You were a part of Jihye leaving!"

Before Ilhoon could do anything rash to Yoseob, Minhyuk and Hyunsik quickly held Ilhoon back.

"Sunbae! How could you?! Were you that obsessed with Jihye?!" Ilhoon yelled in frustration trying to escape from their grasps. "You said you were bringing her back! You drove her away instead! Sunbae, I don't think you even tried to get her back!"

"Yah! What is going on here?!" Rain's voice boomed throughout the practice room.

Everyone looked at each other in worry except for Ilhoon who was glaring at Yoseob.

"Rain sunbaenim..." Everyone muttered causing Rain to get frustrated and ask again, "What is going on here?"

No one dared to speak let along look up.

"Someone better speak up." Rain threatened.

Suddenly, the door swung open as another person walked in the practice room causing all eyes to go to them.


So I just realized it's been a month since I last updated...
And I also realized that I said that I'd update again in March, but...
Obviously, that didn't happen. Anyways, since I finally got a day to update,
here it is. I hope you like it! :D
Next update will be whenever I have a freee day or in March. Sorry!
OH! And I'm just curious when and if I finish this story,
who would you want to star in the next story?
My bias wreckers at the moment are...

...Seunghoon and Jackson...