She's Wonder Woman!

Please, Don't Fall For Me

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Red} is Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Are you free at all?" Ilhoon asked hopefully.

You shook your head. "I don't think so. I'll talk to you guys later."

"But in a few days..." Ilhoon quietly started as you walked to the door and slipped your shoes on.

"Annyeong~!" You chimed walking out.

"It's my birthday..." Ilhoon heavily sighed, trudging over to the bedroom.

"Poor Ilhoon. His crush forgot his birthday." Minhyuk sighed getting up to comfort Ilhoon.


The day finally came for Ilhoon's birthday and he was in Japan with the rest of BtoB for Japanese promotions. Ilhoon got up and hoped you'd at least text him a 'Happy Birthday' but much to his dismay, there was no message. Not even a single call came from you. Sure, all of his fans, friends, and family greeted him a happy birthday but he wanted to hear or read something that came from you.

Ilhoon sighed and trudged over to the bathroom to start getting ready.

Soon enough, Peniel opened his eyes and checked his phone for anything from you. He then found three messages from you causing him to laugh.

From: Aileenee

Yah. Wake up!

From: Aileenee

YAHHHHH! When will you be up?!
I need a favor! /whine

From: Aileenee

Aish! Forget you!
Just call me when you're not busy.

Peniel laughed and called you.

"Yah! I need a set time for when you get up on special occasions." You nagged.

"What's up?" Peniel asked ignoring your nagging.

You grumbled ay him but then said, "I need you to keep Ilhoon from his phone."

"Why?" Peniel asked curiously.

"Just in case I accidentally called. I need you to delete it." You sheepishly answered.

"Idiot." Peniel rolled his eyes but agreed.

"I also need you to send me your schedule for the day. And when I say yours I mean BtoB's." You giggled.

"Okay. Anything else?" Peniel asked.

"Nope. So, how's the birthday boy holding up?" You asked him.

Peniel shrugged then answered, "He's upset. First thing he did when he got up was check his phone. He looked all hopeful but then he looked upset. You didn't say anything to him?"

"Nope. I'm thinking of surprising him." You chuckled.

"Are you here? In Japan I mean." Peniel asked, hearing many different sounds of machinery in the background.

"Yeah. I got here a few hours ago." You answered.

"What? Are you serious?!" Peniel exclaimed hearing something like a blender.

"Yeah." You laughed.

"Dude, what are you doing? I keep hearing different types of machinery."

You laughed at Peniel being worried. "I'm baking a cake and making food."

"Oh? Really?" Peniel suddenly asked as if he was taunting you.

"Shut up." You grumbled.

"He must be special." Peniel taunted you even more.

"Ugh. I'm going to hang up now. Send me your hotel address and room number." You grumbled.

Peniel just laughed and agreed. "Whatever you say."

"Bye." You said hanging up.

Peniel just laughed and got up to get ready since Ilhoon walked out. Before Peniel went in the bathroom, he saw Ilhoon check his phone again causing him to chuckle.

'Ah...Ilhoon. You'll be in for a surprise.' Peniel thought with a smile, then walked in the bathroom to shower.

Once BtoB was finished with a few of their schedules, they headed back to their hotel and took a shower before going to Ilhoon's shared room to hang out since their manager told them they only had a few hours to lounge around until they have to finish the rest of their schedules.

"Shouldn't we go out to eat for his birthday since we won't have time later?" Eunkwang asked aloud.

"Yeah we should!" The rest of BtoB chorused.

"Then at least let us wash up!" Peniel complained.

BtoB laughed and nodded as Ilhoon opened the door and walked in to turn the lights on.

"Saengilchukhahae, Hooni!" You laughed at his surprised face and started singing the happy birthday song with a lit up cake in your hands.

Ilhoon walked over to you along with the rest of BtoB who was singing the song with you.

By the end of the song, Ilhoon blew out the candles and made a wish before Peniel took the candles off the cake.

You grinned and smooshed the cake on Ilhoon's face while laughing. "Happy, happy birthday~!"

BtoB burst out in laughter looking at Ilhoon's caked face as you quickly put the leftover cake on the table and hid behind Peniel.

"Daebak!" Eunkwang exclaimed laughing.

"Yah. Jihye, get over here." Ilhoon said wiping the cake from his eyes.

You shook your head and kept yourself behind Peniel.

Peniel grinned at Ilhoon the quickly moved to the side while Ilhoon quickly took this chance to smear the cake all over your face.

BtoB hysterically laughed at the outcome while you wiped the icing from your eyes.

"You certainly are one of a kind." You laughed walking to the bathroom to wash your face off from the cake.

"Why thank you." Ilhoon took your statement as a compliment before following you to the bathroom to wash himself of the cake as well.

"Wouldn't they be an awesome couple?" Minhyuk asked BtoB.

"If only Ilhoon would finally ask her." Changsub said.

"Yah! That's not funny!" BtoB heard you yell while Ilhoon laughed.

"Someone needs to get them together." Peniel laughed.

"Or just wait to see what he has planned." Hyunsik chuckled.

"But how long do you think that would take?" Sungjae complained.

"How long what would take?" You asked confused walking back to them with a towel in hand.

Peniel quickly said, "For the two of you to finished washing the cake off."

You blinked. "Ilhoon's actually taking a shower now."

"Ah...Okay." He nodded.

"Oh! I brought food too! And an extra cake." You grinned.

"Can we eat now?" BtoB asked happily.

"Yeah. Lemme take everything out." You laughed and walked over to your bags, taking out all the food you brought.

"Wah! This is amazing! How did you manage to carry all of this?" Eunkwang asked surprised.

"She's Wonder Woman!" Peniel joked running around near you.

"Go away, you!" You laughed pushing him away from you.

"Neverrrr!" Peniel laughed staying near you as you finished taking all the food out and started giving BtoB takeout boxes and chopsticks.

“They all have the same thing in them but I hope you all enjoy,” You smiled as BtoB ate their food.

“Komawo, Ji!” BtoB chimed as they ate.

"Can someone bring me an extra pair of clothes please?" Ilhoon called out from the bathroom.

"Leen." Peniel said grabbing your attention.

You shook your head and said, "Later. I'll give it to him before I leave. I'm only here until you guys have to go for your next schedule. I have to go back to film."

"Then at least pick something out for him." Peniel said.

"Fine. Which one is his?" You asked curiously.

Peniel pointed over to Ilhoon's bag as you walked over to it and looked through his bag to find a change of clothes for him.

"Don't forget the underwear." Peniel teased.

You rolled your eyes and answered, "Already got it. I don't think he wants to go without it."

"You're like a mom." Minhyuk chuckled.

"Except for the fact that I'm younger than all of you." You chuckled giving Peniel Ilhoon's clothes so he could give it to him.

"So when did you get here?" Hyunsik asked you.

"This morning. I stayed at Fate's dorm to make all of this." You chuckled.

"Komawo!" BtoB chimed happily as they ate.

"Same some for me!" Ilhoon and Peniel exclaimed since Peniel was going to take a shower next.

"I'll make sure they do." You chuckled.

"Thanks, Leen!" Peniel chimed as Ilhoon walked out of the bathroom fully dressed.

"Who picked this out?" Ilhoon asked referring to his outfit while drying his hair with a towel.

"Why?" Minhyuk asked.

"Because none of you have my sense of style." Ilhoon answered as you laughed.

Sungjae spoke up, "Chingu did."

"Wah. You're just full of surprises aren't you?" Ilhoon smirked in your direction.

You smirked back, "You just don't know me enough."

Ilhoon just laughed and grabbed a takeout box with the towel hanging around his neck.

"I'm going to take the assumption that you're falling really hard. BUT you don't want to seem too obvious to Ilhoon." Hyunsik suddenly said.

"Shut up. You're not assuming. You know you're right." You grumbled causing him to laugh.

"How'd you know?" Hyunsik joked.

"Aish. Whatever. Just eat." You waved him off and turned to the other BtoB members asking, "How are promos?"

"Just finished domestic promos. I'm now busy with movies and dramas. Along with variety shows, interviews, and all that fun stuff. Oh! And I’m working on a single for December. Because…Well, you know. It’s the season for ballads." You sighed and looked at your watch. "My flight is in.. Four hours. So I'll be off soon."

"Aw. You're not going to watch us?" Sungjae asked.

You shook your head. "Sorry. Samchon has me booked. He's wanted to showcase my 'talents' since I started producing songs and teaching choreo in CUBE."

"What's with the air quotes? You have many talents." Ilhoon told you smiling, holding your hand.

"Like what?" You asked. "I barely have any talents. All I do is act, sing, rap, dance, and smoke. Anyone can do that."

"But it takes will and determination to make it where you are now. It takes a strong person to stay in an area that they love to do even if people criticize them. You're strong, Ji. I mean it. But you should stop reading antis' comments until you know you can handle them." Ilhoon smiled and kissed your forehead before returning to eat his food as if nothing happened.

"Hooni, I don't care about what antis say. I'm just saying that I don't have many talents myself. But kudos for trying to cheer me up." You laughed as Peniel walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

"Hyung! Put clothes on before you walk out!" Sungjae exclaimed once he saw Peniel causing you to turn and look at Peniel.

"Aye. No abs yet? You look fit with clothes but without them that's awk." You laughed at Peniel.

"Shut up. I don't need your comments. Now, turn around unless you want to fully see me." Peniel rolled his eyes as Sungjae got up and went in the bathroom to shower.

"Please. Your d- . Was that necessary?" You asked throwing the shirt Peniel threw at you back at him.

Peniel nodded. "It was, knowing your potty mouth."

You laughed. "Whatever you say, dear Penny."

"So when are you leaving?" Peniel asked you.

"In three and a half hours." You answered with a yawn. "Can you guys wake me up in half an hour?"

"Araso." They nodded as you went to a random bed and got under the covers.

"Komawo." You smiled and closed your eyes to fall asleep.

Once they all knew you were sleeping, Changsub asked, "Does she have some kind of Ilhoon magnet or something?"

Hyunsik laughed and said, "It would seem so."

"So Ilhoon...When are you going to ask her?" Eunkwang asked curiously.

"I'm thinking in December." Ilhoon smiled.

BtoB looked at him confused. "Why in December?"

"Reasons." Ilhoon said trying to keep it a secret.

"Is it because of that thing you’re waiting for?" Minhyuk asked.

Ilhoon nodded. "That's one of them."

"I'm still wondering what it could be." Peniel said taking a picture of you and posting it on twitter.


PenielShin: Look! @itsxuehua is finally sleeping from her busy schedules. ㅋㅋㅋ Bestie! Get more sleep! Thanks for coming by to visit with your busy schedules!

beastdw: @PenielShin ㅋㅋㅋ nice picture @itsxuehua dream of me!

Joker891219 retweeted.

BeeeestDJ retweeted.

B2stGK retweeted.

bsh_u retweeted.

jn_shin: @PenielShin hahah tell her to sleep more when she wakes up! Oh! Tell her I said hi too! And I miss her!

PenielShin: @jn_shin Haha I will. Follow her if you haven't! She should've told you her accounts already.


"Ji knows your sister?" BtoB asked Peniel surprised.

Peniel nodded. "She stayed with my family when she was in the States."

"For how long?" Minhyuk asked.

"A month after I met her to when I left." Peniel answered taking your phone and easily unlocking it.

Ilhoon looked at Peniel confused. "What are you doing to her phone? And how do you know her code?"

Peniel chuckled and answered, "I'm just going on her twitter to post the picture. And if you've forgotten, I'm her best friend. She tells me everything."

"So what should we do now?" Changsub asked as Sungjae walked out of the bathroom fully changed.

"Let's go out and explore Japan." Sungjae suggested.

"Ji's sleeping." Ilhoon said.

"That won't stop us from going." Hyunsik said smiling. "You can stay with her if you want."

"Just wake her up. She hasn't been in Japan in a while." Peniel casually said taking pictures of himself on your phone.

"Is that really okay?" Ilhoon asked concerned.

Peniel nodded. "Just a little aegyo and she'll be fine."

"Seriously?" Minhyuk laughed.

Peniel nodded again. "It just has to be the right aegyo. So far the only one who could make her give in with aegyo is- Shoot. Nevermind. Just try your best."

BtoB looked suspicious and curious as Peniel woke you up.

"Wae?" You grumbled pulling the blanket over your head and turning around causing BtoB to chuckle.

"Let's go sightseeing in Japan for a bit." Peniel answered.

"Andwae. I'll stay here and sleep." You muttered.

"We'll get food." Peniel tried to persuade you.

"Andwae. Just go without me." You said.

Peniel looked at BtoB for some help as Minhyuk got up and went over to the bed.

"Jiji-yah~ Please come with us." Minhyuk used aegyo.

"Aish. Shiro." You grumbled pulling the pillow over your head.

BtoB looked at Ilhoon for a last resort.

Ilhoon noticed and shook his head. "I only use aeg-"

"Do it!" They demanded.

Ilhoon sighed and mustered all of his cuteness to say, "Koala~ come with us, please~"

You tried you best to ignore his aegyo but miserably failed and exclaimed, "Aish. Fine. Ka."

Peniel laughed at you knowing you tried to resist Ilhoon's aegyo.

"Leen, fix your hair." Peniel laughed once you sat up.

You grumbled incoherent curses and put your hair up in a messy bun, not caring about the future tangles you'll have. "Happy? I want food now."

BtoB laughed and nodded as they grabbed their things.

"Let's go." You said grabbing your bag.

Ilhoon quickly took it before you out it on and took your wallet out then handed you your bag. "Now we can go."

"Yah. Give it back." You complained as Ilhoon ran out of the room.

You sighed and quickly slipped on your shoes then ran after Ilhoon.

BtoB laughed and quickly followed after you and Ilhoon.

After a couple of hours, you and BtoB decided to take a group picture before you left to go to the airport. Before you left, Ilhoon grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards him, crashing his lips against yours then pulled away.

"Have a safe flight. And thanks for personally coming to say happy birthday." Ilhoon cockily grinned then kissed your forehead.

"Eo..Y-Yeah." You managed to say, completely surprised by the unexpected kiss.

"I'll see you when I get back in Korea. You should go now." Ilhoon smirked and his lips causing you to blush and nod.

You quickly waved to BtoB and flagged a taxi, heading to the airport.

"That was a bold move, birthday boy." Eunkwang laughed.

"I have to make sure she only likes me." Ilhoon grinned.

Minhyuk looked confused. "What do you mean?"

"He's talking about Ji's interview last week." Peniel answered.

Hyunsik laughed. "The one about Ji picking Dongjun as her ideal?"

Peniel nodded causing BtoB excluding Ilhoon to laugh.

"It's not funny, guys!" Ilhoon complained, then looked down and placed a hand on his abdomen. "She likes someone with abs..."

"She doesn't really care about people's bodies though. She just wants someone who's cute and can rap." Peniel said. "I mean sure she likes eyecandy but she'd rather help her boyfriend get abs if he doesn't have any."

"Cheongmal?!" Ilhoon asked excited.

Peniel nodded. "Don't worry about her so much. She always changes her ideals."

"Wah~! Hyung, you're the best!" Ilhoon grinned.


Asdfghjkl; So this was supposesd to be out earlier today...
But oh well, I was busy. SO! Here it is now. It's long too!
Loved the comments, those of you who commented~
I feel happier when I see comments so don't be shy. :D
Uh...Hope you liked the chapter! :3