What are you thinking of?

Please, Don't Fall For Me

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Red} is Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Ka. Let's all go to sleep now. I'll make breakfast tomorrow. So you," Eomeonim said looking at you, "Stay in bed until I'm done."

You laughed and nodded to her. "I will."

"Ilhoon-ah, make sure she does." Eomeonim sternly looked at Ilhoon.

"Yeh~" Ilhoon laughed, then grabbed your hand. “Kaja, Koala.”


As the weeks came and passed, you got back to work and had to go to many interviews and shows. You went on Running Man, Dream Team, and all those other fun and active variety shows. You were even in the New Year Special of the Idol Star Championship with the Cube artists. Your popularity skyrocketed and everyone now knows you as the Athletic-dol or as the next Gilme because of the fact that you were really good at singing and rapping. But the main nickname everyone knows you as was helper-dol because you were caught helping many people whether it be strangers or other idols. You also got a couple of awards from the end of the year ceremonies like many of the Rookie of the Year, Best New Female Artist, and even Best New Female Actress awards. Though you were busy, you tried to find time to hang out with Beast and in specific Yoseob when it was his birthday and BtoB whenever they were free but it didn't happen so much. However, since you were very busy, you and Ilhoon rarely got to meet face to face. Almost every time he had no schedule, you were promoting around Asia. And when you were back in Korea with a slight break, he was busy with his own schedule. The only time the two of you talk is when you guys text.

Today was another one of those days. You just finished your schedule and your manager dropped you off at your dorm. You had a fairly harsh schedule for the day even though you were sick. So as soon as you were dropped off, you headed to your room and stripped off your clothes, then took some medicine and took your contacts out before getting in your bed with many blankets. Just when you were about to sleep, your phone rang.

THRILLER~

From: Number One

Koala, do you have any other schedules today?

From: Koala

I just finished, but I'm too tired to go out..
Mianhae. :(

From: Number One

It's fine. I'll just come over.
I'll bring movies for us to watch. Sound good?

From: Koala

It's fine but you shouldn't come today.
I'm sick and I don't want you to get sick too.

From: Number One

Then I'll stop by for some medicine too.
I'll be there in an hour! Get some sleep til then.

From: Koala

ㅇㅋ... [Okay.]

With the last message sent, you completely knocked out.

What seemed like days to you as you slept was only a few hours. Ilhoon came over to check on you before walking back to the kitchen to warm up the soup he asked Hyunsik to make for you. When the soup was warmed up, he brought it to your room on a tray with medicine on the side and set it down on the table.

Ilhoon felt your forehead if you had a fever or not and thankfully you didn't. He then decided to wake you up.

"Jagiya, wakey wakey." Ilhoon softly woke you up.

"Who are you...?" You mumbled in annoyance.

Ilhoon stared at your 'sleeping' form in amusement and replied, "I'm your kind boyfriend who came to take care of you and keep you company. Now sit up so you can eat."

"But I'm tired." You complained in a husky tone.

Ilhoon chuckled and cooed, "Well, my baby has to eat to get better."

"Araso." You yawned annoyed with his cheese and sat up causing him to laugh.

Abruptly, he stopped laughing and turned pink as you tiredly rubbed you eyes.

"What's wrong?" You mumbled noticing that he stopped laughing.

"A-ah...u-uh...y-you aren't w-wearing..." Ilhoon stuttered unable to finish his sentence.

"Ah...Mian. Habit." You said with a shrug. "Can you grab me a sweatshirt please?"

"Sweats too?" Ilhoon asked walking to your closet.

You hummed and nodded in response as you started eating the soup then cursed in pain since it was still hot.

Ilhoon chuckled while grabbing a pair of sweats and a sweatshirt before walking back to you.

"Change first then eat." Ilhoon said placing the tray back on the table and headed you your sweats attire.

"Yeh." You mumbled slipping the sweatshirt on the getting off the bed with a yawn as you slipped on the sweats.

"Is that the tattoo?" Ilhoon asked you in surprise, staring at your hip even after you put your sweats on.

You blinked at him trying to comprehend what he was trying to say. "Huh?"

"The tattoo that was on your hip." Ilhoon said in awe as you got back in bed.

You finally understood what he meant and nodded. "Yeah it is. Why?"

"Nothing. It's just really....y." Ilhoon smirked as you rolled your eyes. Ilhoon then asked, “What was written on the sword?”

"My parents’ names. Now, can I have the soup now please?" You pouted, attempting to change the topic.

Ilhoon laughed at your sudden aegyo and nodded, placing the tray on your lap. "Blow on the soup before you eat it this time."

"Don't mock me." You grumbled, then blew on the soup.

"Oh well. Now eat up. Eomma is calling." Ilhoon said looking at his phone and answering whilst walking out.

You shrugged him off and ate the soup.

Once you were halfway finished with the soup, your phone rang causing you to sigh and look at the caller ID. After the phone call, you threw your phone across the room and finished eating the soup. By the time you were finished eating, Ilhoon came back in your room with a red face.

You noticed his red face and asked, "What happened to you?"

"N-Nothing." Ilhoon shook his head with a sheepish laugh.

"Okay. Whatever you say." You shrugged. "Did Hyunsik Oppa make the soup?"

"How did you know?" Ilhoon asked surprised.

"Hyunsik is like my brother now. I tell him just as much as I tell Peniel and he tells me things about you in return. Like, how you can't cook." You giggled.

"Looks like you're back to normal. It doesn't even seem like your sick anymore." Ilhoon rolled his eyes.

You just smiled at him. "So you have no schedules today?"

"I finished early to see you." Ilhoon answered then kissed your forehead. "Now take your medicine."

"Yeh..." You sighed then took your medicine and drowning it in water.

When you finished taking your medicine, Ilhoon took the tray and brought it to the kitchen before coming back.

"Wanna watch a movie? Or do you want to sleep?" Ilhoon asked, walking over to you.

You pulled him onto your bed and answered, "Both."

"Let me put the movie in then." Ilhoon laughed as you pouted and let him go.

After putting the movie in, Ilhoon walked back over to you and got in your bed. You wrapped your arms around him as he wrapped an arm around your shoulders.

Soon enough as the movie was about a third of the way through, you were already knocked out using Ilhoon's chest as a pillow. Ilhoon felt your head get heavier and knew you fell asleep. As you were sleeping, Ilhoon decided to turn off the movie and sleep alongside you so he could watch the movie with you later.

Within a few hours, you groggily woke up and noticing Ilhoon sleeping peacefully next to you. You stared at his sleeping face with a smile before kissing his cheek. "Oppa~"

Ilhoon opened his eyes and looked at you before closing his eyes again and pretending to go back to sleep.

You noticed and rolled your eyes. "Hooni~"

Ilhoon didn't respond and just puckered his lips.

You laughed and lightly hit his chest saying, "You're going to get sick."

"So? I have you and that's all that matters." Ilhoon said them puckered his lips again.

You laughed at him and kissed his lips causing him to grin and pull you on top of him.

You pulled away from the kiss and smirked. "Oh? When did you get so bold to keep initiating everything?"

"When you became my girl, jagiya." Ilhoon his lips then kissed you again.

Ilhoon decided to take the next step and glided his tongue against your lower lip. You gladly allowed him to slip his tongue in and fought for dominance.

Soon enough you pulled away as Ilhoon grinned.

"Baby, you're amazing." Ilhoon chimed his lips and pulling you close to him.

You smirked and winked at him. "I know I am."

Ilhoon chuckled and rolled on top of you causing you to be under him. "Let's finish that movie."

"Or we can spend time doing other things. Like what your mother wants us to do." You smirked causing Ilhoon to flush red.

"Yah!" Ilhoon exclaimed completely red.

You laughed and asked, "What are you thinking of? I was thinking of visiting the bathhouse.  Your mom said we should relax whenever we got the time to together."

"A-Ah...I was thinking of that t-too!" Ilhoon stuttered.

You nodded at him and your lips. "Uh-huh."

'.' Ilhoon thought, feeling . "Stop your lips."

"Is it bothering you?" You .

"Yes!" Ilhoon exclaimed dropping beside you with a sigh.

You unconsciously your lips and laughed. "Mian."

"You did it again..." Ilhoon muttered.

"I guess it's an unconscious thing." You shrugged your lips again.

Ilhoon groaned and stuffed his face in a pillow.

You laughed at him and asked, "Are you really that bothered?"

"I'm a man, Ji. I have a beautiful and y girlfriend who doesn't realize how y she is just by her lips. Of course I'm bothered." Ilhoon groaned.

You grinned and patted his . "Oh well. Now get up."

"What? Why?" Ilhoon complained even more.

"Let's go out for a jog. I need some exercise after all these schedules." You grinned.

"Yah! But you're still recovering!" Ilhoon exclaimed.

"Hush it, you. Let's go run. Or I can go and you can stay here and rest." You grinned and got off the bed until Ilhoon wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you back on the bed.

"Stay with me. Or at least let's have some time together. We haven't seen each other in ages, koala." Ilhoon complained.

You sighed and caved. "Fine. Let's finish the movie."

Ilhoon grinned and pulled you onto his lap.

You then added, "After I run."

Ilhoon sighed. "Fine. But you have to cuddle with me after."

You turned at him and rose a brow. "Shouldn't the girl be saying that to the guy?"

"No. I think either one can say it but I know you never will since you would rather let me just cuddle with you without any warning." Ilhoon answered, letting you go.

"It hasn't been that long and you know me so well." You laughed.

"Well, I'd like to say it's been long." Ilhoon shrugged.

"It's only been what? Three-ish months since we've met?" You chuckled walking to your closet.

"But still. It didn't take long for me to fall for you." Ilhoon slyly smiled.

You rolled your eyes. "Please don't try to be cheesy again and be all 'It only took sixty seconds to fall for you' like in Sunggyu Oppa's song."

"How'd you know?!" Ilhoon exclaimed in surprise causing you to chuckle.

"Yoseob used the same thing on me. Along with Doojoon and Gikwang and Peniel." You rolled your eyes with a slight chuckle.

"Well, my girl is beautiful so she must've gotten many love calls whether it's jokingly or not." Ilhoon laughed.

You laughed and shook your head. "By the way-"

"No. I'm not going to introduce you to Sunggyu Hyung." Ilhoon shook his head.

You pouted and sighed before asking, "Are you coming?"

Ilhoon shook his head. "I'll stay here. Can I use your laptop?"

You shrugged. "Yeah. 131214 is the password."

"Araso." Ilhoon nodded.

"I'll be back in an hour. Annyeong." You said walking out.

As you walked out, Ilhoon walked to the living room to grab your laptop then headed back to your bed where it was warm.

About an hour later, you came back to your dorm and walked to your room to find Ilhoon still playing on your laptop.

"Hey, jagi. How was the run?" Ilhoon looked up at you with a smile.

You smiled back and replied, "Refreshing. How was staying here?"

"Lonesome, but interesting." He smirked.

You furrowed your eyebrows at him and asked, "How was it interesting?"

"The articles about you and Yoseob sunbaenim." Ilhoon stated raising a brow at you.

"Ah..." You sheepishly chuckled.

"Koala.." Ilhoon sighed.

"Mianhae." You bit your lip, knowing he was upset and jealous.

Ilhoon just chuckled. "It's fine."

"I'm going to take a shower then we can finish that movie." You smiled angelically at him.

Ilhoon lightly chuckled and waved you off.

You pouted and walked to your closet to grab some pajamas. Once you got your pajamas, you headed to your bathroom but not before giving Ilhoon a quick peck on the cheek.

As soon as you closed the bathroom door behind you, you heard Ilhoon chuckle.

"I'm not mad!" Ilhoon called out for you to hear.

You laughed and turned the shower on before replying, "I know~!"

Ilhoon laughed at you and continued to use your laptop.

You finally got out of the shower half an hour later and changed into your pajamas before blow drying your hair then heading back to your room to get under the covers. Ilhoon watched your every movement from the corner of his eye and pretended to be busy on your laptop.

"What are you doing?" You asked Ilhoon.

"Writing lyrics." Ilhoon shrugged casually.

You sat closer to him, peering on your laptop to see what he was writing. You read it and asked, "What's this for?"

"Just writing to one of your beats." Ilhoon chuckled.

"Which one?" You asked confused.

Ilhoon pulled up the audio on your laptop and said, "This one."

". You're a ing genius!" You exclaimed in awe as you read lyrics and listened to the audio.

Ilhoon laughed at your reaction and innocently asked, "How am I a genius?"

"I couldn't find a single inspiration to write something for that beat and you just come rolling in and suddenly make one! My gosh! You're ing amazing!" You exclaimed hugging him.

"I never knew you were that much of a potty mouth." Ilhoon chuckled. "But thanks for the compliment."

You whacked his arm and saved the lyrics before shutting close your laptop.

"Let's finish that movie." You grinned, setting your laptop on the bedside table.

Ilhoon nodded in agreement and turned the tv on and pressed play with the remote, resuming where the movie left off.


Eh...Decent Chapter right?
LOL Forgive me if I fastforward too much.
I feel liek I hsould end the story sooner or later.
Preferably later, so it just might happen hahha
Uhm...Yeah. Hope you liked the chapter.
One more chapter will be coming up! :D