Oppa's home!

Please, Don't Fall For Me

I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


[At Home. Time - 7:45 a.m.]

"Dongsaeng-ah~ Oppa's home!" Jiyong called out.

"Babo, she's still sleeping at this time." Seunghyun said rolling his eyes.

"But she knows that we'll be home today." Jiyong pouted.

Seungri then pointed out, "Didn't she get back a few days ago from America though?"

"Let's just check if she's sleeping." Daesung suggested.

"You know how she is when she's woken up." Seungri warned him.

"Yeah. She's nice and lovely." Daesung answered.

"No, that's what you wish she was like." Youngbae said walking upstairs.

"Where are you going?" Seunghyun asked Youngbae.

"To wake my dongsaeng up." Youngbae answered simply.

"No! I wanna see my yeodongsaeng first!" Jiyong exclaimed running up the stairs past Youngbae.

"No! Me first! I'm the oldest!" Seunghyun exclaimed running after the two with the younger two walked up following their Hyungs.

"Yah. Will you three just shut up?" You groaned under your blankets as Leta growled in annoyance.

"But dongsaeng-ah~" Jiyong began.

"Your Oppas are home!" The other two continued.

"Oppa, it's early though." You complained peeking out of the covers and looking off to the side where your clock is.

"It's only eight." Jiyong said casually.

"She gets up at noon, Hyung." Daesung said shaking his head.

"Mianhae!" Jiyong apologized to you.

"It's fine. Do you guys want anything to eat?" You asked them yawning as Leta took this time to stretch.

"Kimchi jjigae! Gyeran jjim! Bulgigi! Doenjang jjigae! Japhae!" They all exclaimed grinning.

"Araso. You all go wash up while I cook. I'll call you down when I'm done." You said waving them off.

"Komawo, our yeppeun yeodongsaeng!" They all chimed before walking out of your room, giving you individual hugs.

"We have gifts for you later. So you better make sure the food tastes good." Seungri said ruffling your hair before walking out.

"Ne, Oppa~" You giggled walking over to the kitchen.

Once you finished cooking, the scent of the food traveled upstairs.

"Oppa-deul, food's ready!" You announced, hearing them run down the stairs and to the dining room.

"Komawoyo, Jiji-ah~" BigBang thanked you before digging into their food.

"Sooo~ my gift?" You asked pouting.

"After we're done eating." Seunghyun said with his mouth full.

You whined. "Oppa~"

"Don't you have somewhere to go?" Daesung asked.

"Oh shoot!" You exclaimed in realization. "I'll be back!"

"Wash up first!" Youngbae called out before you walked out the door in your pajamas.

"Right! Komawo, Bae." You said quickly running upstairs towards your room.

"Same ol' Ji." Jiyong said chuckling.

Twenty minutes later, your phone that was left on the dinner table started to vibrate signaling you had a text message.

Bzzzt.

"Leave it alone, Ri." Seunghyun said looking at Seungri who was reaching over for it.

"But-" Seungri began.

Bzzzt.

"Don't do it." Seunghyun warned Seungri.

"Hyung~" Seungri whined.

Bzzzt.

"No." Seunghyun sharply responded to his whining.

"Fine..." Seungri pouted in defeat.

"Oppa-deul, I'll be back. Don't burn the house or wreck it." You warned them as you carried Leta, your golden tiger cub in your arms, making your way towards the door.

"Phone!" Daesung said tossing it over to you.

"Komawo, Oppa." You thanked him catching it and putting it in your pocket. "I better get that gift you said you got when I get back!"

"You will. Don't worry." Youngbae reassured you, lightly laughing.

"Araso. Annyeong." You said before bolting out the door.

"So do any of you know where she's supposed to be going today?" Seungri asked.

"Vet. Leta's getting a check up and she said something about going to see Hong Seungsung-ssi, I think." Jiyong answered.

"The CEO of Cube Entertainment? Waeyo?" Youngbae asked.

"Molla but something about choreographing for a group." Jiyong answered shrugging.

"We should have her choreograph one of our songs." Seunghyun said.

"She tried to but you whined about it being too hard." Jiyong said rolling his eyes.


[At Cube Entertainment.]

After getting Leta a check up, you drove over to Cube Entertainment to meet the group you’re going to help.

"Annyeonghaseyo." You greeted Hong Seungsung bowing once you saw him as you entered the building. "Were you waiting for me? Please say no."

"Actually, I was. I had time so I decided to wait." He chuckled at your behavior.

"Aigo. I should came earlier if I knew you were waiting."

"It's fine. Don't worry." He reassured you, leading you to the practice room. "Let's go meet the group you're going to help."

"Araso." You responded following him with Leta in your arms.

Once you reached the practice room, Hong Seungsung told you to wait outside of it for a bit so he could talk to the group for a second.

"Leta, I wonder what kind of group they are. What kind of group do you think they are?" You asked her.

"Mew." Leta answered.

"Jihye, you can come in." Hong Seungsung said opening the door for you.

"Kamsahamnida." You thanked him bowing and walking in the practice room.

"Aileen!" A familiar voice exclaimed, engulfing you in a hug.

"Yah!" You exclaimed trying to get away from the hug. "Even though it's been a long time, let go! And how dare you leave me in Chicago."

Peniel laughed and said, "You're back here with me now, aren't you?"

"You fool!" You hit him.

"Let me introduce ourselves." Peniel smiled, getting in line with his group.

"Born to beat. Annyeonghaseyo, BtoB ibnida. Please take care of us!" BtoB greeted you bowing.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Heo Jihye ibnida. I hope we all can be friends." You greeted them back bowing. "And this here is my baby, Leta."

"Omo! It's a golden tiger cub!" One of the boys exclaimed running up to you fascinated by Leta.

"Uh..." You managed to say dumbfounded.

"Guys, introduce yourselves individually." Seungsung demanded.

The short one nodded and bowed. "Ne. Jeoneun Seo Eunkwang ibnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo. Jeoneun Lee Minhyuk ibnida." A good looking member said smiling.

The sleepy but cute looking one smiled and introduced himself, "Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Changsub ibnida."

The tall one with built body introduced himself. "Lim Hyunsik ibnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Ilhoon ibnida. Can I hold Leta?" The one who was fascinated about Leta asked holding his arms out.

"Ne." You said giving him Leta who started purring.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Jeoneun Yook Sungjae ibnida. I'm the maknae." The other tall one said grinning.

"Jihye, I'll have you and the guys get to know each other today and tomorrow you all can start working." Hong Seungsung said.

"Ne. Kamsahamnida, Seungsung Seonsaengnim." You thanked him bowing.

"Don't be so formal here. You've been here multiple times already. Just call me Samchon, Abeoji or Papa Hong. Whatever you wish to call me. You might see me dropping by every time you come over to help them." Hong Seungsung said coolly.

"Ne, Samchon." You said smiling.

"Anyways, I'm going to go now. Guys, instead of her taking care of you, you should take care of Jihye. She's a few years younger than some of you." Papa Hong said before leaving.

"You're younger than us?!" BtoB exclaimed surprised causing you to blink and nod slowly.

"What year?" Eunkwang asked.

"1995." You answered sitting down causing BtoB to follow suit.

"What month?" Sungjae asked as Leta ran over to you after jumping out of Ilhoon's arms.

"No! Kitty!" Ilhoon said running after Leta causing you to giggle.

"August. You?" You asked Sungjae assuming he had the same birth year as you.

"May. That means either you can call me Oppa or Chingu." Sungjae smiled.

"Call me Oppa too!" BtoB chimed.

You giggled and nodded.

Minhyuk then exclaimed, "So you're that young?! How did you become a choreographer?!"

You laughed. "I dunno. It just happened one day."

"So what do you like to do?" Changsub asked.

"Dancing and playing the piano or guitar." You answered petting Leta.

"Dancing is a given, but you play piano and guitar?" Eunkwang asked surprised.

"Ne." You said nodding.

"Do you know how to compose music?" Ilhoon asked.

"Ne, but I rarely do it now." You answered.

Peniel nudged you, knowing that you were lying.

"Waeyo?" Hyunsik asked.

"Molla. I have no time." You lied.

"Maybe one day you can try composing with us." Minhyuk suggested.

"Maybe." You said chuckling. "So BtoB right? Do you have any good song recommendations?"

"There's a lot." Peniel grinned.

You rose a brow. "Well I need a new ringtone for you so.."

"Use Ilhoon's rap." Peniel grinned.

You gave him a look that was in between a glare and a look of amusement before questioning him, "Are you really trying to play matchmaker again?"

"When did I-"

"The so-called hanging out with friends one day." You accused him.

Peniel threw his hands up in defense and said, "That's wasn't me. We really did hang out. That guy just decided to take his chances."

You sighed and caved into believing he was right.

"Besides I'm only doing this because I think you two would look nice together."

"But he seems like a nice person compared to me, Pen. You know how I am." You narrowed your eyes at him as BtoB tried to understand what the two of you were saying.

"Just give him a chance. By the way, you really should stop. You know it's not good for you..."

"Fine." You sighed, then turned to look at the rest of BtoB. "Are there any songs by you that you'd recommend me to listen to?"

As soon as you asked that, BtoB started listing their songs.

"Anyone wanna play these songs for me?" You laughed as the guys tried to get their song pick first.

All of a sudden, the lights in the room went out.


Whee~ First chapter~
It's horrible isn't it..?
...Heol...I should probaby work on trying to make better chapters...
Anyways, I'll try to update again when I can~
Thank those of you who subsribed and commented~
And I hope you will continue to do so :D