Chapter 8

Reaching You

2 1/2 Week Later

Brrrriiinnnnngggg

Micha groaned and turned off her alarm clock. It read 5 am meaning that she had only thirty minutes to get dressed. Today was the day of her first offcial event since her 'mystery girl news was released' , the T.O.P Media group photoshoot. She pulled herself out of bed and did a quick strech. 'Should I eat breakfast?' She wondered as she grabbed her personnals and went into the shower. Ten minutes later she was out and going through her clothes. She couldn't wear some of her pants and they became baggy on her since she was put on her diet, not that she was complaining about being thinner. It was just she loved her clothing.

"I have to look nice. This is going to be my first time meeting most of the company's other groups." She muttered as she flipped though clothes. She decided to go with a teal with white polka dots long sleeved lose blouse and skinny jeans. She added a pair of beidge open toed laced sadels and a charm braclet to complete the outfit. "There." She said as she put on the outfit and did a quick look over in the mirror. Glancing at the clock she saw she had five minutes to be down stairs so she grabbed a brush to brush out her hair quickly. "Lets go Micha." She cheered to herself as she ran out her dorm room.

Walking out the elevator she spotted her manager waiting for her. "Look who is on time. I was worried I would have to come up there." She joked as Micha stepped into the car. "Har Har." Micha said remembering how her manager had to basically drag Micha to training. "You look nice though. I can tell you are nervous but don't worry it will all be ok." Her manager said while buckling up. She reached over to the passanger seat and handed Micha a packet. "You need to read this by the way." Micha grabbed the packet and said yes. "How long is this ride?" Micha asked while openning it. Her manager told her an hour causing Micha to cheer , she happy there was a small window of hope she could grab a quick nap.

"What is this anyway?" Micha asked as she pulled her reading glasses out so she can begin reading the packet over. "You debut information. Like your stage name, first projects and a first look at what your first mini album and music video will look like." Her manager said. She figured Micha heard her and that the younger female was reading to herself so she started the drive to the photoshoot. After fifteen minutes Micha laughed loudly out and had to pat her chest when she started to cough. Her manager raised an eyebrow and asked the younger female what was so funny. "My stage name." Micha said and had to calm herself before being able to say it out loud. "It is Lily." Micha said and had to force herself not to laugh. "I don't see the joke." Her manager said starting to wonder if Micha lost it.

"That isn't the funny part. It's my greeting. ' Annyeonghaseyo, I am your sweet Lily of the Valley.', that is so embarassing to just think of saying." Micha said and broke into a smile when her manager agreed with her. "Andy-sunbae worked hard on that. He said it fit you perfectly and I agree with him." Her manager said but still agreed it will be interesting to see Micha actually use that introduction during work. "It says here I have an offcial Youtube channel." Micha said in a tone that also said she was asking a question. "That is right. You already have fifty subscribers." Her manager said in a nonchalant tone. "Fifty people subsricbed to an empty channel?" Micha asked wondering if she was serious.

They pulled into a red light and her manager gave her a look though the mirror. "Did you even read your training camp package?" She asked and Micha admitted she skimmed it causing her to sigh. "Footage from your training camp is on the channel. So are two accoustic covers you did and a commical video of you trying to figure out what your variety show talent will be." Her manager listed and put her focus back on the road. Micha pulled out her phone to see if she was serious. And she was. There was footage of her showing her dance trainer her dancing skills, a video of her doing a successful scorpin and her celebrating and wondering how she did that and more. The video that had the most veiws was her and Junjin doing bad immitations of people from famous cartoons and dramas.

 

Watching the videos made her curious on the commenters. Most of them were wondering who was she, if she was a member of a new girl group, if she got work done since the videos did take place during various times of her diet and more. "Some commenters seem to like my voice and said I was talented." Micha beamed and turned off her phone. She realized she should really look over this packet to advoid any more surprises. The two rode in silence for the remaining forty- five minutes before pulling up to the site. "We are here." Her manager said. Micha unbuckled and let herself out. She quickly streghtened her outfit and waited for her manager. "Come on." Her manager said and led the way.

"You are going to be amazing." Her manager said as they walked into the building, after spending time with the younger female she realized that when she goes quiet it meant she was overthinking which lead to mistakes. "Really?" Micha asked and gave a weak smile. She nodded, answering her own question.

Mich walked into the studio and easily spotted the few labelmates she met during her training. She saw C.A.P, L.Joe, Jonghwan and Changbum by the food table. They were all wearing formal suits that still showed their personnal tastes. Her manager let Micha wander to them so she could start making calls for her next event. "It's our little sister." Changbum joked being the first to spot her. Micha groaned, she still found it odd how everyone called her this when she was in reality the second oldest person out of the three acts. She was about to make a snarky remark when a stylist found her. "Why are you still in casual clothes? You need to get changed." She said and dragged the female away. "You got lucky." Micha said causing the guys to just laugh.

"Don't worry about them. We are going to make you look amazing." Her stylist said and started to give Micha details of how they will make her look.