Chapter 37

Reaching You

"Can we talk for a bit?" He asked her. Micha raised an eyebrow at him. He was outside her dorm when he should be getting ready for his fliming. "Um, sure." Micha answered and let him into the dorm. Peanut came running out, waiting to be petted by him. Hyesung gave her a soft pet and asked to her to to sleep. 'So she follows his commands?' Micha thought to herself watching her puppy go to its bed. She lead him to her living room and asked him to sit.

"Is it about you having lunch with Sistar. Mainly your 'ideal' girl Dasom?" She asked, smiling to let him know she was joking. 'He seemed to be thinking about something serious. He didn't laugh.' She told herself. "What? No. I wanted to talk to you about something else." Hyesung answered, he couldn't understand why she would ask about Dasom suddenly. "Is it true that you went to Minwoo's home alone?" He asked her. Micha laughed at how striaghtforward his question was. "Yeah." She answered, her laughter died out when he didn't join along. "He wanted me to bring Mocha over to meet Poly." She explained. She didn't like the scowl on his face. "You should have went to a park or call someone to join you." Hyesung told her. 'What is he getting at?' She thought to herself. "What if someone caught you walking into it? They could get the idea that you were dating Minwoo. You two are close enough as it is." He raised his voice causing her to flinch back, not knowing where it came from.

She was confused on his sudden anger and why he didn't want her to be around Minwoo suddenly. "Then we would explain that it was for our pets to meet. And it wasn't like we were alone for long. We invited Andy and Eric too so all our pets can meet up." Micha muttered, she felt a good amount of smugness when she saw him look nervous. "Why wasn't I invited?" He asked. She told him he was promoting on a radio station when they came up with the puppy playdate. "Next time, explain that to me." He mumbled feeling embarassed he was ready to have a full arguement with her. "Were you upset you weren't there?" Micha asked him and laughed when he turned away from her. "Did you grill Minwoo before you came here?" She asked him, the laughed when he stayed silent. "Did you think I liked spending time with him over you?"

"So cute." She teased and tried to get him to turn to her. "Yah!" He laughed as she continued to . "I thought you were bad around men" Hyesung said and accused her of being a player. "I finally saw your Sistar episode and how you giggled like a school girl." Micha said and smirked when he started to stammer. "But it is ok." Micha said, petting his head. 'Better let him know now. Get the unneeded jealously out the way' . "Because during my Mamma Mia filming they made me and Lee Joon into the episode's 'couple'." She waited to hear what he would say and was happy, and a bit upset, he didn't reacted the way she and the others thought.

Hyesung saw her disappointed face and laughed. "What? You thought I was going to yell and ask you if you liked him?" He asked. Micha coughed awkwardly and lied that she knew he wouldn't make it a big deal. Hyesung pulled her into his lap, she looked up at him with wide eyes. Wondering how he did that. One minute she was sitting next to him and now she was laying in his arms. 'He is going to be dangerous.' She concluded and made note to not too much anymore. "What?" She asked him. Not liking the smile he was giving her. "Hyesung?" Was the last thing she was able to say before she felt his lips on her own. She tried to get out of his arms but smiled into the kiss when she felt his arms tighten.

He slowly broke the kiss and smiled at how she moaned in displeasure. "I did speak with Minwoo though." He admitted. Micha rolled her eyes as he wrapped his arms around her. "I just feel uneasy with you being around others." He groaned, upset he was actually taking Eric's advice and telling her his worries. "I do too." Micha admitted, not seeing a problem with this. "I worry that you would wake up one day and realize you can do better. Also I worry that I might seem too much of a hassle for anyone really." She listed, she stopped when Hyesung's grip around her waist tightened. "You aren't a hassle as much as trying to understand your family is." He said making her laugh.

"What else do you worry about?" Hyesung asked, now swaying her. He was enjoying this alone time, espically now that they were both going to get busy soon. What with him and the upcoming tour and her receiving more modeling offers. Micha thought for a moment. "I worry that you might regret our relationship and is only continuing it out of pity" She said then sighed before continuing. "I worry my mother will continue to frightened me and continue trying to turn me into someone I can't be." She said. Hyesung interlocked his left hand with her right. "That won't happen though. So forget that worry." He said confidently. "What about your father? Is he like her?" He asked. Micha shrugged. "No, We are....In a buffering state. But our relationship isn't as intense as it is with her." She said then leaned back into him letting him know she didn't want to share anymore.

"My yeoja's head is filled with too many worries." He said, smiling when she just rested her head into his neck. He had to let go of her hand as she got comfortable, making them return to her waist. "We have to get rid of our worries." He continued, pausing when she nodded her agreement. "I need to get rid of my worry of our and you need to get rid of your feelings of us breaking up anytime soon. We need to relax and go with the flow, not dwell on the unneed." When she didn't react he tried his best to see if she was thinking on his words. "How could you just fall asleep?" He asked her, whispering in a low voice not to stir her. He now wondered if he woke her up from resting earlier. "You have to tell me when you are sleepy you pabo. I like to talk you know." He whispered, trying his best to try to lift her. He carried her into her room and rested her onto her futon. Hyesung looked around her room, smiling at the sight of Peanut sleeping on her small chair. 'Looks like she moved in here because we were too loud.'

His eyes widened at her calendar, it looked much fuller than her debut days. Which shouldn't surprise him, she did have some sort of pull on people he concluded. He saw her stack of opened fan mail, piled into three piles. Hyesung frowned and picked up the smallest stack. "This is trash." He said and walked out her room. He decided to throw the anti mail into the trash outside. He knew Micha was likely saving letters like this and putting more stress onto herself. 'Crap I am late.' He said looking at the clock.

 

He now only had fifteen minutes to make it to the set of Radio Star for Shinhwa's interveiw. Hyesung scribbled a quick message, telling her he was free for dinner later before rushing out the door. During his rush he didn't remember to put back on his mask and just left with his shades on. This cause him to unknowingly give the Seoul Sports journalist parked at the red light near the dorm entrance a reason to look more into Lily.