Chapter 31

Reaching You

"Is this really needed?" Micha asked. She invited Sunny over hoping they could play video games and be lazy but somehow she was roped into making valentine's day chocolate. Sunny tsked her, pouring the chocolate batter into the heart shaped pan. "Because you are dating now and this is what girlfriends do in South Korea." She told her. Micha groaned, all she wanted to do right now was eat all these sweets. Forget Hyesung, her stomach wanted the sweets more. "Don't. Hyomin wanted to come but she is filming for a movie. So its you and me and I am making sure you do this right." Sunny scolded when Micha tried to reach for one of the finished goods.

"Fine." She mumbled and went back to stirring her own batter. She decided to make something for all of Shinhwa, not wanting to leave anyone out. "But why are you baking? You have a boy toy I don't know about?" She asked her older friend and did a greasy motion with her eyebrows. "You learned too much from me." Sunny said laughing at the way her face looked. "Its just a thank you gift not a love one." She told Micha who rolled her eyes. "Back to you. Wear something y when you give it to him." Sunny teased, she felt joy when she got the reaction she wanted. Micha was blushing a deep red, stammering a nonunderstandable language. She pouted and pour her batter into a circle pan. "You are too much unnie. And no, I will wear regular clothing." Micha said once most of her blush went away.

They continued backing in silence, focusing on their creations. Micha had to help Sunny a few times, which she didn't mind. She liked having female company. Since all three of them were in a busy schedule period they rarely had time to talk on the phone even. They stuck to their personal chat room that went hours before someone would reply was proof of that. "Are you two going on a date?" Sunny asked. The chocolates were cooling in the fridge, cookies sitting on the counter cooling as well and the cakes were baking. The two were cleaning up all the dirty pans to get reready to decorate the cakes. Micha thought for a moment.

"He is recording with the others right now, getting ready for their album. So I try not to bother him." Micha said then shurgged. She wouldn't admit that she missed to overbearing male with odd taste buds. "Aigoo, you should call him." Sunny said pinching her cheek with soapy hands. Micha splashed her with water and told her to focus on her own love life. They finished their cleaning in time to grab the cakes from over. "That is a huge cake for one person." Sunny commented. Micha reminded her it was for all of Shinhwa. An hour went by before they were completely finished with everything.

Sunny looked at Micha's gifts and stared in awe. She didn't work at the bakery for nothing it seemed. She even decorated the sugar cookies to look like chibi versions of each member. "You really put your all into it." Sunny said and reached for a chocolate. Micha snatched the chocolate from her and told her not to eat that one. Sunny sighed. She forgot Micha had turned hers into a bit of a prank. Three of the chocolates were made with cayenne peper. All the chocolates were individualy wrapped in clear small bags.

"What? They like pranks so this should be ok." Micha said innocently.

- - - - -

"Shinhwa sunbae?" Micha called out. She was holding a large cardboard box, not wanting to spoil the surprise of the gifts. They were all at Eric's apartment according to Minwoo's text. And that led her to where she was. "No fangirls allowed." Junjin teased though the door. Micha rolled her eyes and said she could take her gifts and leave. "Let her in." She heard Hyesung scold through the door. When she heard a thump she knew Junjin probably got hit. "Come in." Hyesung said letting her in. "Annyeong." She called out as he took the box from her. "Micha I missed you." Minwoo cried in an agyeo voice. He picked her up and spun her.

"Yah, put her down." Hyesung yelled. He was ready to drag her away from Minwoo but Junjin was pushing him into the living room. She walked behind them and greeted Eric, Andy and Dongwan. "What is in the box?" Eric asked Hyesung. "Is it a gift for us?" Andy asked Micha who nodded. The men cheered, Eric put Gomdori in another room to keep him from eating something bad for him. Micha opened the box and pulled out a gift bag. "Everything else is for all of Shinwha but this is for Hyesung." She mumbled coughing awkwardly to hide her blush.

Hyesung wasn't helping when he blushed as well. "Yah, don't act special we got the same thing I bet." Dongwan teased the vocalist, scowling at him for ruining his mood. Micha ignored them and continued to unpack the box. "Andy can you hold the box?" She asked her boss. He did what was asked and she pulled out the cake from medium sized cake box. "So cute." Eric said, he couldn't miss a chance to take a picture of it. The cake was decorated with the Shinhwa cookies on the cake and a message from Micha in icing. "Thank you for keeping me from being bored." Junjin read and laughed when she explained that saying something else would have been embarassing. "Chocolates." Andy said pulling out the chocolate bags.

Micha kept her face neutral, not wanting to ruin her pranks. "These are ours?" Hyesung asked grabbing one of the spiced candies. Micha nodded. Eric, Dongwan, and Minwoo grabbed the same ones while the rest grabbed the only three spiced ones. 'Well this is lucky.' She thought to herself and pulled out the water bottles she pre packed from her bag. "Why do you have water?" Minwoo asked. "In case someone choked from chocolate." She answered. It was true. In a way. "This is really good." Eric complimented, the others followed suit. "Omo." Andy cried after swallowing a large bite. He spotted her water bottles. "Yah!" He yelled laughing at her innocent face and his buring mouth.

Hyesung and Junjin grabbed bottles after him chugging it down. The safe members laughed at them and asked to see the chocolate. Dongwan sniffed a peice and took a small bite. "What did you spice this with?" He asked breathing through his mouth trying to cool it. "Cayenne peper." She said simply and threw the pranked men a cat-like smile. "Come here you." Hyesung cried and pulled her to him. "Let me go!" She screamed and looked to Andy to save her. He turned away from her, "You shouldn't prank Shinhwa." He said hiding his smile. Hyesung bit a peice of spiced chocolate and kissed her slipping the candy into .

He quickly pulled away and covered forcing her to swallow. Her eyes watered as she gave a rough cough. "Time for cake." Hyesung said, patting her back and giving her his water. He couldn't bring himself to be too cruel to her. Though he was pleased with their kiss, even if it was for revenge. The group ate the sweets and caught up with each other. "We should order dinner." Junjin said though he was cutting into his third slice of cake. "Good idea." Micha agreed, eating the Hyesung cookie and started to join him in listing off take out orders. "Hyesung actually made dinner." Eric said. The two booed, until Hyesung glared at Junjin and pinched Micha's cheek.

 "But he only cooked for Micha." Dongwan added. Micha looked at Hyesung who was yelling at them for revealing that he wanted to surprise her. "Is it edible?" She joked. The others joined in listing only seaseme filled dishes and teasing at him blushing. Hyesung got up and walked across the hall to his apartment. "Omo, he is that embarassed?" Micha asked Dongwan who shurgged. She grabbed his unopened gift, following him out. "Bye guys." She waved and exited the apartment. The men looked at each other and cheered over the fact the plan worked. "I almost thought she wasn't going to leave." Andy said in a worried voice. The plan was for them to 'embarass Hyesung to leave' so they could have their private Valantine's day.

Eric nodded. "I thought his plan was too simple to work. Espically when she showed up with gifts for us and was getting comfortable here." Minwoo added. Although he was pleased with that surprise event. And how he avoided the spiced chocolate. "So we are getting take out right?" Junjin asked holding different menus.