Special One Year Time Skip

Reaching You

Micha was pacing in her new dorm room. She had a stack of listened projects her manager left for her. She never would have thought her cameo role would blow up into her actually getting roles. Her boyfriend decided to pay her a visit with lunch, to celebrate their first time being alone together in almost three weeks. Imagine his surprise when he walked in to find her looking over new project requests. He made himself at home and started to eat the take out jjangmyeon he brought with him. Micha sat down beside him and looked over more projects.

 "Why not take the one you have been picking up and putting down since I have been here." He said and feed Micha some of his food. She happily took the food but rolled her eyes at his statement. "But that one has me working with big namers. Eunhye is the other female lead and Sung Joon, Jung il Woo and even Woo Bin are casted as male leads for it." Micha said reading over the casting list that was attacted to the script. Her boyfriend gave her a soft kiss on the lips causing her to stand up. "None of that til I am finish this." She told him and ignored his pouting.

"But your acting is actually good. Just don't compare yourself to people whose main focus is acting." He said, "And you must act good enough to some people." He waved his hands at the small pile of acting jobs she had. "I know. I know. I don't know if I should take this project." Micha said and handed him her script to look over. He sat down his food and took it from her. "Take the role." He said and started reading the script.

 "But don't you think it is too soon me to just take up a project this big?" She asked and ruffled her hair in fustration. He looked at his girlfriend and smiled at her for having this habit. After watching her from her debut stage to now he felt proud to see her actually have to go over different job offers. "I think you should do it." He said, "You have a similar personality to your character." She playfully slapped his arm. "Shut it. I am not like her." Micha said and snatched her script back.

 

"Please. Naive, a dreamer. One who easily gets guys attention because she has to be watched over." Her boyfriend listed and laughed when she threw her stuff lamb at him. "You did not have to look after me. I can take care of myself." Micha pouted. "Says the girl who caused me to almost be put into the media for beating up her stalker." He said remembering an incident that happened months ago. "You didn't have to do that. I mean it was cool that you did and I am still grateful to you for that. The others too. But." Micha mumbled and fiddled her fingers, she didn't know what she was supposed to say. Too many thoughts were going through her mind and she couldn't find the right ones. Watching her like this made him want to so he pulled her into his lap. Causing her to yelp in surprise.

"Yah! Oppa, what are you doing?" She asked as he just wrapped his arms around her waist and nuzzles her neck. "Just take the role. I want to focus on something else now." He breathed into her neck. "But, what if--" she lost her train of thought when he started to send butterfly kisses up her neck and started to on her earlob. "You are perfect for the role. So tell your manager you will take it. It isn't like you are busy." He said and turned her body around so she was facing him. "You just finish promoting your album and I am done with our tour. Right?" He leaned forward so their nose were touching.

Micha nodded her head, not trusting herself to speak in a complete sentence. "So since we have alone time don't you think we should enjoy it and forget our idol lives?" He continued and smirk when she nodded her head again. "Thank you for agreeing with me for once." He said and kissed her before she could argue with his last statement.

 

--------------

Duh Duh Duh~ Look at this timeskip. Random fact. This fanfic was originally a one shot in _______'s POV that I typed randomly. Like the original one shot had everything you are reading now and more but in way less detail. I guess I could call it my rough draft. Soon Micha came to life and grew a story of her own. Hmmmm I wonder who the guy she is with though...looks like we have to wait and see.