Chapter 13

Reaching You

"Almost done Lily." Her stylist said as she straightened the last bit of hair. She finished and gave Micha's bangs a quick brush to fluff it a bit more. Micha looked at herself in the mirror liking, again, what she saw. They cut her bangs to cover her eyebrows. Her hair bangs now perfectly framed her face with strands on side. The rest was pulled into a high ponytail. They put a gold locket on her which she figured was for the music video. She stood and slid on the white flats that were handed to her. Her stylist told her to keep still so she could tie dress's ribbon. Her outfit today was a simple mint green sundress. Her stylist handed her a coat and lead her to the set.

"Hello, I am Lily and I am happy to be working with you." She said to the director and crew. He nodded and gave her a rough sketch of the filming. "Lily?" A male voice asked causing her to look for the voice. "Oh, hello! I am really happy I am working you Jun." Micha said and walked to her the male. She seen him before on a few CFs over the years. "What are you doing here though?" She asked. He told her he was going to play her love intrest in the music video. It showed they were going to play a young couple who start out happy until Jun starts to distance himself from the relationship once he realizes he have to grow up as he starts to veiw her as immature. This leads to her character texting and calling him only to have him ignore her once he says they need a break. "Jun-ssi I never knew you could be so cold." Micha casually joked after veiwing this. "I am not cold I was just trying to help you mature." He said playing along. She was secretly proud of herself for handling this level of causal conversation. 'Maybe today is going to go smooth.' She thought to herself.

The director called the two over and filming started. It started with them walking on the boardwalk playing teasing each other. Micha then poked Jun and laughed when Jun pulled her ponytail. The next scene was of Jun taking off his cardigan and putting it gently on Micha as like a loving boyfriend would. Jun leaned down and whispered something into Micha's ear causing her smile to stiffen. After that Micha ran to the 'ice cream stand' as Jun held back and glanced as his phone. They continued a few more love scenes before going to the video's main point. "Now act as if you are going to kiss." The director said. Micha cleared her thoart, she did not see a kiss in the draft. "Don't worry we aren't really going to kiss. I will just lean in slowly the turn away once it looks like they got the shot." He said when he saw her looking wary. Micha nodded and closed her eyes. It was going as planned until she suddenly felt something on her lips. She quickly opened her eyes then shoved him away. "You said you will turn away." She hissed and felt her eyes start to water. 'Hold it in Micha.' She told herself as she furiously wiped her lips. "CUT" The Director shouted.

"That was even better than what I wanted. We can use this." He said and started to explain how he is going to change other things so the new footage could fit. Micha simply zoned out and focused on rubbing her lips til it started to burn. "Lily, I am sorry. Looks like I have to make it up to you with a date." Jun said in a low voice so the crew couldn't hear. Micha ignored him and speed walked to her stylist for the next outfit change. The rest of the filming her and Jun were split apart. Micha walked onto the new set happy to be away from Jun but ready to just give up for the day. They changed her sundress out for kacki pants and a large offshoulder white sweater. Her hair was now loss with curled ends.

The set looked like a basic apartment room. A couch, table and bookshelf set up on each wall. The director gave her what he wanted and started to film. Micha picked up a letter on the table and pretened to read it. She then glanced at the couple picture,that was taken earlier, of her and Jun. She cluched her locket and grabbed her phone. She pretended to call and scream at him through the phone. "Oppa." She whispered and threw the phone on the couch. She saw it landed on his cardigan and started to stage a break down. "Cut." The director said ending the shoot. Micha thanked the crew again.

After changing Micha went to wait outside for her manager. "Lily!" a voice called out. Micha saw it was Jun and ran away. "Wait!" He called out again and started to chase her. She kept running towards the parking lot and ducked into a small alleyway. 'Safe.' She thought to herself ready to back to where her manager told her to wait.

Micha felt a feeling from behind and was going to scream when Jun suddenly put his hand on stopping her. "Don't you dare. Don't you ing dare. You already have made a fool out of me today. I asked for a date and you igore me?" Jun said glaring at her. Micha bit her cheek to stop herself from crying. "You should be happy to even get the chance to kiss someone as big as me." He continued and slammed his fist on the wall behind them causing her to flinch. "Hell you should be honored that I even decided to take this small project after seeing your picture." He said. He removed his hand from and laid it on Micha's waist. "Stop." Micha whispered, felt her heart pound in her ears. Jun ignored her, he started to slid his hand lower until it was under her shirt. He had her perfectly caged within his body.

"Don't fight this." He whispered. Micha felt her blood run cold when his hand made contact with her bare stomach. 'I. I- No. I can't. I have to get help.' Micha thought to herself and looked to the entrance of the alley, starting to lose hope. She felt his mouth on her neck causing her tears to release. "Don't do this." She begged, when he ignored her and continued to rub his hand on her stomach she felt disgusted with his hands. With herself. 'Please. Someone save me.' She thought to herself afriad to scream the thought aloud. With luck she saw a car that matched her manager's start to pull up into the lot. 'Now or never Micha.' She thought to herself and gathered her strength. 'You took first place in track Micha. He won't catch you.' She said to cheer herslef on.

 

She pushed the male off of her and ran with all her might towards the incoming car. She banged on the door, not even looking to see if it was really her.