Chapter 35

Reaching You

Micha ran back to their dressing room. She smiled to herself, she was not only able to finally see Hyomin again but was able to share stage with Shinhwa. Shinhwa's promotions started this week and she wanted to bring them a gift. "Annyeonghaseyo." She greeted Seo InYoung. The older female greeted her asking if she needed something. Micha explained she was meeting Shinhwa. The female looked her up and down before something clicked. "I heard so much about you." She said linking arms with Micha. Micha looked confused but let her lead the way to the dressing room. She wanted to ask her senior what she meant when Shinhwa greeted her.

"My daughter came to see me." Minwoo said running up to her. Micha smiled at his antic but allowed him to pull her into a huge. "Of course with my luck I am only here for a week when everyone is promoting." She joked as Eric pulled Minwoo off of her. She looked around the room and smiled when her eyes landed on one male. "Is he sleeping?" She asked Junjin. He shrugged and went to check on it himself. "He is pouting because Minwoo went to you first." Dongwan teased, Hyesung yelled at him while Micha laughed. "Is your stage finished?" He asked her, getting up and walking to her. Micha nodded, "Did you all not see it?" She asked them. "Were we supposed to?" Minwoo asked her. When she her heels to walk away Andy admitted they were only teasing her.

"You were beautiful." Hyesung said loudly making her blush. "Arasso arasso. No more." She said quickly before the others could follow suit. "I want to take her and do her make up. Can I have her?" InYoung asked, hugging the blushing girl. "No she is ours." Eric said, taking Micha back. "Hyesung will fight you for her." Dongwan added. As if on cue Hyesung pulled Micha from the leader and sat her beside him. "Are you going to watch our stage?" He asked her, taking her hand into his slowly as he talked. "I was planning to practice my script a bit while the show finishes up." She said, reminding him of her planned cameo on Nine. "What are you playing?" He asked her.

"I play someone who died in Sunwoo's past. I play a sickly girl who leaves him a vague clue on the harmful self-consequences of time travel." She explained, not wanting to expose too much of the storyline. Instead of dying and cutting her hair she was to wear wig that was styled in a pageboy cut. "You are at the top of the chart with your song and you are even cameoing in a drama." Andy said proudly, leaning on the back of the sofa. Micha beamed at his complement, happy to know she is bringing some good news to Top Media. "I hope you win this episode." Hyesung whispered to her in a low voice. She glanced at him shyly, wondering if she heard correctly.

"If you win I will take you out for dinner this week." He said, smiling when she made him promise. "Shinhwa sunbae, It is your turn." Seo InYoung said as she finished packing her purse to leave. "Don't fall in love with us on stage. Hyesung will be jealous." Junjin joked, smiling as Dongwan and Andy tried to protect him from Hyesung's foot. "Good Luck!" Micha cheered, watching the men leave. "Be back soon." Hyesung said then kissed her cheek before he left. Micha wanted to yell at him for doing that in public but she couldn't seem to remember how to speak at the moment. 'That idiot. Someone could have seen.' She told herself as she plopped down on the couch.

She the television to watch their live comeback stage. Halfway through Micha didn't realize was open. "I wonder when did they all become so attractive." She mumbled, feeling go dry everytime the camera focused on Hyesung. She didn't know if it was their chraisma or the slightly ual undertone of their moves. But she knew she would not be able to look at them without blushing when they get back. "Omo, am I a school girl again?" She asked, laying on the couch and hiding her blushing face into her hands. 'This is embarassing, I am behaving like a fan.' She jumped when she heard the cheering, telling her the stage was over. 'Get it out your system before they come back.' She told herself and squealed into the sofa's cushion.

Micha sat up and quickly fixed herself, not wanting to let her embarassment from earlier show. "Micha-ah, How were we?" Eric asked her, cocking his head to the side. Micha followed him, not understanding why she felt the need to, "I like it." She answered, proud of her natural tone. "How was Hyesung?" Minwoo asked her. Micha glanced at the taller male behind him and felt her face redden. "G-good." She stammered. When Junjin started to question her blushing she quickly excused herself to return to her own dressing room. She watched the remainder of the show from there then returned to the stage for the winner's annoucement.

"And now for the winner," Jinwoon said, to the camera. "Lily with My Sweetie." He and SeYoung announced together. The camera zoomed in on a blank faced Lily, Andy had to tap her shoulder to tell her she won for her to get what was happening. "Omo, Thank you all very much." She said shyly taking the microphone. Shinhwa crowded her, playing with her pig tails and holding her trophie for her. "I want to thank my fans and all those who listened and supported music. I am so happy to have won this win, thank you sunbae for debuting me." Lily said, pausing to bow to Andy. She started to tear up when she thought on how much hard work she did to get her first win. "I am so happy and I hope I can continue to make music you all enjoy." She finished, quickly wiping her tears. She other idols walked off stage for her encore stage. Shinhwa slowly walked off stage last.

Singing along with the teary eyed rookie. Lily smiled when her fans started to do her fanchant to try to make her feel better. Instead of singing 'My sweetie' she replaced the lyric with 'My bells' in honor of them. She made a large heart with her arms before walking off stage herself. "Aww, come here." Dongwan said walking to her. Hyesung pulled him roughly by the collar and embraced Micha. He laughed when she called him a 'too nice idiot' and cried. "You have now officially caught the public's attention." Andy told her, still holding her trophy.

"I want to work harder and it my promotion cycle ends as soon as I see a win." She said when Hyesung let her go. He brushed her tears out her eyes as Andy continued to praise her. "Hyesung is trying to tell us to leave them alone." Eric said laughing when Hyesung blushed and told him to just go. "You have five minutes. Not a minute more." Andy said, then listed off rules for them. Minwoo dragged him away earning a silent thank you from Hyesung. When Junjin closed the door behind them he smiled at Micha.

"Looks like I owe you a date." He said, cupping her face. Happy to finally have some alone time with her again. "Your song was my first win. Thank you oppa." She whispered making him smile. "Also thank you for your support." She continued. Hyesung's mouth cut Micha off from finishing her thanks. He moved his over her lips passionately, he couldn't think of a better way of expressing his feelings and love for her at that moment. He slowly seperated the kiss, ending it at his own casual pace. Not used to this left Micha taking short breaths. "I-- You are.... Pabo." She said, unable to remember where she was going earlier with her thank you.