Chapter 29

Reaching You

Micha took the hot cocoa Sunny poured for her. Sunny, Hyomin and her were sitting in her dorm as she went over the events with them. But keeping important details to herself. The two came to check on her when she appeared on webcam after a night of crying to herself. Her eyes were swollen and her heart, a bit lighter. All she could think about was Hyesung's confession and all the worst case and likely outcomes from 'what if's. "So what did you do then?" Hyomin asked her. Micha confessed that she didn't say anything else and choose to ignore the male. "Let me get this striaght. He kisses you on the cheek and compliments you. And you ignored him and ran away?" Sunny said slowly. When Micha confirmed her the two females groaned. "Why did you ignore him? You should have told him then and there your feelings." Sunny scolded.

Micha understood. The two knew she was on the fence about her feelings. How she texted them everytime the two were together to help her through the situation. How she always felt like a clumsy kid around him. And how she felt happy that he seemed jealous of Minwoo at times. She looked up when she felt someone squeezing her hand. "Hyominnie." She whispered. "Mimi-ah, You do need to tell him how you feel. Putting someone on wait is cruel. Espcially someone who feels so strongly for you." She said. Sunny nodded her head in agreement, she went through a similar event and knew how painful it could be for the person on the other end. "But we really don't fit each other." Micha mumbled.

 

The two laughed at her statement. "Did you not watch their Beatles Code 2 show apperance?" Sunny asked her, she was already streaming it, not waiting for her answer. "Mimi-ah you are so cute and dense." Hyomin cooed. "Hearing that from you makes me think I am way denser than the normal person." Micha joked. Sunny hushed them and played the clip on Micha's television

 

' "Word is you have some strict traits for your ideal types." Shindong asked the group. The members laughed and said there was only one member's whose taste are like that. "But he is getting better." Eric added, the camera switched to Hyesung who was blushing. "Your tastes are strict? You seem like the type of guy who would take any girl." Jongshin said, then laughed when Hyesung said he was describing Dongwan. "My ideal type is the same but I added more qualities to it. Such as someone who doesn't back down and enjoys cooking was added to it." Hyesung started, "I am currently attracted to girls who try to handle everything but in the end always come around to asking others for help." He said then turned away from the camera. "You sound very exact with these traits. When did you find a girl?" Junjin asked him.

Hyesung glared at him and the others started to wonder who his ideal girl is. Eric clapped his hands once he figured it out. "I know who she is." He said, Hyesung ordered him to be quiet when Minwoo started to ask who. "Wait. Does age matter?" Shindong asked. Hyesung immediately responded with no. "Then she is younger." Shindong confirmed and the others joked that she better not be a minor. The camera zoomed in to Hyesung blushing, turning his chair away from the camera.'

 

"See. He was talking about you." Sunny said to Micha. She stared at Hyomin who nodded her head then Sunny who did as well. "But. We do have a big age difference." Micha stammered. She was blushing, embarassed at the idea that he basically told the world he was attracted to her and how she missed at the signs. "It is only almost nine years difference. And did you care about an age difference when you started your 'little crush'?" Sunny asked her. Micha said no. "When you hung out with them?" Hyomin asked and again Micha said no. "Then why does it matter now?" Sunny asked and handed Micha her phone.

"Call him. Invite him over if you need to, do it face to face. Properly this time." Sunny instructed. Micha admitted she was nervous so Hyomin told her they would be beside her while she called. Micha dialed his number and was stammered a hello when he picked up. "Um about yesterday." She said and took a deep breath, she was going to continue but Hyesung stopped her. "I know I shouldn't have kissed you like that. I was out of line and I apologize. I don't know why I did it, maybe I was jealous of how close you are with Junjin and Minwoo while you seem to keep away from me. Even after we had a heart to heart..." Hyesung said. Micha was about to jump in when he started talking again. "Damnit. I must have seriously lost my mind to have done that. You probably have feelings for someone and I just forced my feelings on you--" "Yah, Pabo-Sung let me talk." Micha hissed.

Sunny and Hyomin gave her confused looks. Hyesung started to scream at her asking her who is she calling a moron. "You, now listen. I don't understand why I have feelings for someone as moody as you. But I do. " She yelled back at him. The three girls looked at each other, shocked at what she just let slip. "Well that is another way to confess." Sunny muttered and Hyomin giggled. "Micha, is it ok if I come over?" Hyesung asked her. She looked at her friends who were nodding like crazy. "Ok." She whispered. Hyesung told her he would be there in a few and hung up.

Micha stared at her phone then her friends. They were giving her goofy grins and told her they were so proud. "My little girl is getting a boyfriend." Sunny teased and pinched her cheek. "You need to brush your teeth and hair." Hyomin said and pulled her into the bathroom. "Sunny can you make an ice bag." Hyomin asked. Sunny went to work and came back with the ice just as Micha finished brushing her teeth. "Put this on your eyes they won't fully unswell but they will a bit thanks to this." Sunny said handing her the bag. Hyomin spun her around and quickly brushed her hair. "Don't get too nervous." Sunny told her. They went back and forth giving Micha tips til the doorbell rang. "Good luck." They told her as they put on her shoes.

Hyesung rose an eyebrow at the two younger females. "Hurt her and we hurt you." Sunny half threatened. Hyomin excused her and dragged her away.

- - - - -

 

"So."

"So."

The two were sitting on her couch. Micha had offered him some tea. "You smell like cigerattes." Micha commented. "I smoke when stressed. Sorry." Hyesung said, 'I should have put on cologene.' He thought to himself. "It's ok. I actually like the smell of that brand." Micha said then blushed. 'Crap I can't beleive I said that out loud.' She thought to herself. She was getting used to, sadly, the way she was clumsy with words around him. Hyesung smiled watching the blush rise to her face.

"I wanted to tell you that I am ok with us dating. That I want to try it. To have someone who looks only at me." Micha said quickly, blush still on her face. "I mean, just to match how often you fit into my thoughts. No cheating is allowed ok." She turned and pointed at a blushing Hyesung. "If you fall for someone you have to tell me first. Then we can properly break up and I will thank you for however long this lasts." She finished, taking note of the scowl that was now on his face. "Yah, don't act like I fall for any girl." Hyesung said, flicking her on the forehead, ignoring her pout. "There is only one person I have on my mind and I only had eyes on her for almost four months." He finished proudly, watching her fumble with her fingers as she stammered a reply. When she said nothing Hyesung was pleased at how she realized she had lost. "I guess we are dating. But you have to keep it a secret." She said quickly, combing her hair with her fingers to make her seem calm. Even with the bright blush and the fact her fingers shook.

"So cute." He said and covered his smile when Micha pouted. "Sorry I shouldn't have said that." He said but he couldn't help laughing when she tried to glare at him. "I want a real one." She said, she had to focus on keeping a straight face. "Ok ok." Hyesung said and pecked her on the cheek. "I am sorry you are cute." He said. Micha used her hands to cool her cheek, she felt as if her face was on fire. "Idiot. Pevert. Moody." Micha muttered under her breath. "But you are the one with feelings for me." Hyesung said with a smug smile. Micha nodded, "I have horrible tastes." She joked. Hyesung pulled her into his arms and the two didn't move. The only sound in room was Peanut eatting kibble and their breathing. It stayed like this for five minutes.

 

"I am serious about you." Hyesung muttered into her neck, breaking the silence. Micha simply smiled, his breathe was tickling her. "I am." He continued, "I am happy to finally have you in my arms." He said squeezing her tighter. He knew if she looked up now he would likely have a huge grin on his face. So he prayed she continued tracing a pattern into his arm. "We both have horrible taste." She said, laughing when she felt his laugh though her back. "Don't regret this."