Chapter 23

Reaching You

"Hello all you listeners. You are with Shindong on Shim Shim Tam Pa. Today we have some talented and beautiful guests." Shindong said into the microphone. "We have the lovely ladies of Sistar joining us today." He continued. "Annyeongseo, We the B-E-S-T Sistar." The group greeted to the listening public. "Also joining us is T.O.P Media's princess, Lily." Baro said introducing Lily. "Annyeong, I am your sweet Lily." Lily greeted as well.

"Today is a lovely day to be at work." Shindong said eyeing the females. They laughed at his humor and thanked him. "Word is that you two have some things in common." Baro said pointing at the two acts. "Moya?" Hyorin asked and looked at Lily who shurgged. "We have a list of them sent in by fans." Shindong said and looked at the monitor. "Bora and Lily both have skills in ballet. Dasom and Lily both have an idol friend from CCM. Soyu and Lily both have a surprising skill. And Hyorin and Lily both have strange traits." Shindong read a few of them. "Surprising skills?" Baro asked them.

"I have a hair dressing licences that I am proud of. Sometimes I would style my own hair." Soyu said and explained how she got it. "Lily?" He asked the soloist. "I went to circus camp for a summer as a child. I learned how to spin plates and ....wae?" Lily started and stopped when Bora let out a surpise laugh. "No, just that really was a surprising skill." She said explaining that she was expecting something like being a top chef or a hidden bboy. "You have a strange trait?" Baro asked Lily, bringing the attention back to her. "When I am excited I would do the duck dance. Don't laugh fans actually pointed it out even though it lasts less then five seconds. But only when I am spontaniously excited. I also cook like a madman when I am nervous." Lily said, she explained how she cooked a feast on the night before her debut stage because she couldn't sleep.

"Speaking of sleep, Hyorin likes to be . She even walks around the dorm sometimes." Dasom blurted. "Really?" Shindong asked her. Hyorin explained that instead of it was more so in her underwear as she feels hot wearing so much. "It is fine since there are only us in our dorm." She said earning laughs from the males. Since they weren't talking to her, Lily focused her attention on the monitor in front of her showing live feed comments from listeners. "Who are your closest friends?" Shindong asked them. Sistar agreed that 4Minute was the idol group they were all close with. "Jay Park is also a friend of ours." Bora said and motioned her herself and Hyorin. "I am close with Hwayoung. We still talk often." Dasom added. The hosts then asked how was the former T-ARA member was.

Once hearing a pleasing amount of response they pointed the question at Lily. "I am close with some idols. Like Sunny and Hyomin were the last firends I have spoken with recently." She answered, she was going to continue talking but Shindong cut her off. "Bora, who is your ideal type?" He asked the rapper who proudly answered Song Joong Ki, telling the listeners she will always be faithful to him. 'I wonder if I am even making a presense.' Lily thought to herself. She scowled when she read the live feed. Some people were acusing her of having quite an attitude while others said as a fan it was getting annoying how she can't seem to get a word in. "Lily, do you have an ideal type?" Shindong asked her. He just asked Dasom the question and she answered that anyone handsome and gentle. "Kim Hyun Joong." Lily answered roboticly then blushed realizing what she said on air. "Ah! Its her cute side." Shindong called out and laughed when she hid her face on the table. "I wanted to be coy but it slipped out." She laughed, still embarassed that she confessed at being a fan of the soloist.

"Both of you have some connection with Shinhwa. Sistar will be guesting on their show in month and Lily's CEO is Andy. Who are your ideal types from the members?" Shindong asked the females. "None." Lily said too quickly, she couldn't help but to laugh when the hosts asked her to stop lying. "You answered too fast so there is someone with a personality you like." Baro countered. "He has a personality I am comfortable with but I don't see him really falling into my ideal type catergory." Lily explained honestly. They asked her who and she asked to come back to her, she needed to think on it. "Hyesung or Eric are the types that I like. Hyesung has a pretty body" Bora laughed loudly at how weird her statment sounded then explained it in better words, "And Eric has agyeo." She finished. Hyorin agreed with her about Eric but said she found Dongwan funny so she liked him more. "Eric, he is musclar and he has a nice face." Soyu said. Baro joked about Eric seems to be popular member in Sistar's dorm. "I prefer Andy or Minwoo. They seem like they would listen to you." Dasom said, she made a love message to thrm and was called cute by Shindong.

Shindong and Baro looked right at Lily cueing her that time was up. "Um.... Minwoo is easy to get along with." Lily answered. "That is a boring answer for a question that made you react like that." Baro commented. Lily explained to him she was caught off guard by the question and had to think of the right way to answer it. "A fan asked how were your grades in school?" Shindong read moving to the next question. Sistar's members said they did ok, Bora mentioned some of her athletic achevements. "I graduated top of my class but I was usually around the ninth rank in middle school I think." Lily answered slowly trying to remeber her exact rank. Shindong mentioned that was surprising as she didn't give off a top student feeling. Lily joked back that she is more book smart than street smart.

"Where did you go to school?" Baro asked, if she was this smart her school would have bragged about it to the media. "I went to a boarding school called St. Alice Mary in America for all grades before going to Seoul National University." She answered, she didn't really understand why their eyes widen or when they said she must have been smart with that background. "But I am bad at Korean history and old sayings since I wasn't taught them growing up." Lily added, she didn't want to be looked at smarter than what she really was. "But you are still smart. And it is understandable why you lack in those areas." Baro said ending the questionaire segment. "Now we are going to have these ladies show their skills." Shindong said to the microphone then flipped to a musical break. Staff hands came in to set up the mircophone station. One of them handed Lily her ukulele and she took this time to make sure it was tuned.

"Hyorin and Soyu can you get into place." A female told the two. They went to area with the mic stands. "Woot!" Bora cheered loudly. 'She has too much energy and seem too perky for me.' Lily thought to herself, she camed to this conclusion after spending the last hour with her. Shindong told them they would be back on hair in five seconds. "Ok, now for you lucky listeners we are going to have Soyu and Hyorin preform Beyonce's Love on Top." Baro announced. The two started to sing. 'They have ok English. Their accents are strong on some words.' Lily thought to herself as she listened. She realized now why they were idols to look out for, their singing skills were amazing, so much so that their accents seemed almost hidden, almost. She clapped with the others when they finished. Bora then rapped to GDragon's Crayon. "Now Lily." Shindong introduced.

Lily had microphone's set up around her so she wouldn't have to move. She started strumming her ukulele and started to sing SS501's Love Like This. She gave a polite smile when she finished the song, happy with the amount of clapping. Shindong and Baro thanked them for coming and asked them to promote their comebacks. "Sistar19 will be coming back soon so I hope you all look out for it." Hyorin said and thanked all the star1s who listened to them today. "I had a great time guesting on a radio show. I will be having a comeback soon so I hope you all become pleasently surprised with it." Lily said, giving a small bow to the camera at the end.