Chapter 41

Reaching You

"Eat." Hyesung ordered. Micha wanted to roll her eyes at him but his stern look made her follow his order. It has been a day since she sent the text and now he finally had time to see her. Catching her completely off guard when he stormed into her dorm with cooked food and ordered her to take the day off. "Hyesung I apologized." Micha said, chewing on the pork and potatoes in the gamja tang he made for her. Hyesung said nothing and just scooped out more of the soup. Micha could tell he was upset, and when he sat through all of her explinations he had to leave the room for a minute. 'I knew he would be angry.' She told herself, but she didn't understand why he was here now. Forcing her to eat a meal made by him.

"Micha, can you just eat for now?" Hyesung asked in a steady tone. Micha nodded, eating in silence with her boyfriend. When she finished he took the dirtied dishes to the kitchen, setting them in the sink for a later time. She saw him take a deep breath before returning to her side. She gave him a shy smile, instantly regretting it when he didn't smile back. "Why didn't you tell qme all your problems?" Hyesung asked, Micha couldn't look at his hurt expression anymore so she turned away. "Did you think I couldn't help you?" He asked, Micha shook her head. She looked at Peanut who was chewing on her fan given toy.

"Micha, I know you have problems with people but you have to rely on me more for this to work." Hyesung said, making her snap her attention back to him. Her eyes wide, already picturing where this is going. All having negative outcomes. "I said I was sorry and I should have trusted in you." Micha said, hoping he would know she was telling the truth. "You always seem to say that." Hyesung retorted, sounding tired as he said this. "Because I mean it. I am trying really hard Hyesung, it just isn't coming easy for me." Micha half-yelled, stubborn tears were falling from her eyes. "I just love you so much that it hurts me. It hurts to think of you leaving me so I stupidly tried to make you worry less." She cried into her hands and curled into herself. "Just don't leave me oppa. Please, don't leave me." She finished.

Hyesung pulled her into his lap. Shushing her and telling her he would never. "I am sorry, I was rash with my words earlier." He whispered, his lips on her forehead, lightly kissing her after he said this. "I didn't mean for it to sound like that. I was just mad at you for coming to me last out of everyone." Micha nodded, wrapping her arms around him as she looked up at him. "I wanted everyone's opinion and I was afriad of how you would react." Micha whispered. "I thought you would have gone crazy angry or just ignored me." Hyesung chuckled at this, she sounded so shy to him now. "I am mad though." He rubbed her back when she flinched at his statement. "But I am ok now, you finally told me you loved me and that seems fair. For now." Hyesung said, smiling as he watched Micha blush.

"But you have to promise to come to me first from now on." He said, slowly closing the distance between them and capturing her lips. "Arasseo?" He asked, although he knew that Micha's mind was now focused on the physical contact. He smiled into the kiss before deepinging it. Slowly laying Micha down on the couch so he could fully capture her. "Not here." She breathed once he finally allowed her to get some air. He was now planting a kiss on her neck, the line of her jawbone with a slow, dedicated pace. "Oppa, the bedroom." Micha complained, trying to keep focus on saving her couch from being ruined. She felt rather than saw his smile, knowing he was fullying enjoying the fact that she was the one to mention going further for once.

Hyesung easily lifted her and kicked her bedroom door shut with his heel. It wasn't even a second after the door was closed when he happily continued what he was doing.

------

"Micha." Hyesung said to himself, petting his lover's head as she now laid in his arms. "Oppa." She answered, smiling when she felt him laugh. "How are you doing?" He asked, Micha sat up and looked at him. Wondering if he was crazy for asking that now halfway into morning. He bashfully admitted that he wanted to ask her that after he fed her but plans changed. She shook her head and went back to laying on his chest. "Everything is going ok. I talked with my father before you came. He wanted to meet you." She said, blushing at the idea of Hyesung meeting her father. Hyesung on the other hand grew nervious at the idea. The last time he saw her father him and Shinhwa were arguing with him and asking if he was truly cold hearted for not contacting his own child.

"What about the letters?" He asked her, changing the conversation. Micha thought for a moment, "Andy stepped in. They caught the person and is waiting for me to say if I want to press charges or not." She admitted. Hyesung pulled her up onto him, noticing she didn't look comfortable. When she kissed him on his cheek he ended the conversation. 'We both have ways of changing conversations it seems' He told himself. "I love you." She said shyly, Hyesung covered his smile. He felt as if his face was going to crack from how much was he was smiling. "I know that. You repeated it often earlier." He said, wanting to sound cocky. Micha playfully kicked him, her own face turning red as well.

"I love you too." He said wrapping his arms around her. Micha made herself comfortable in the new postioning. Watching as his eyes closed first, needing sleep for his busy day tomorrow. 'He is mine.' She told herself, a soft smile appearing on her face before she herself went to sleep.

-------

Hyesung woke first, slowlying uncurling Micha's body from around him. He his phone's alarm and groaned softly. Hyesung loved his fans and Shinhwa but he didn't know when the next time he would see or be around Micha. 'Aish, she makes it so hard for me to focus on the group sometimes.' He told himself. Turning to look at the female, half wanting to kidnap her and take her on tour with him. "Aish." He said and went to picking up his clothes so he could redress. 'Wait.' Hyesung openned her closet and pulled out a box.

It had some overnight things he left there and a clean outfit. He silently thanked Micha for washing the clothes before quietly walking out the room to shower and leave. He her bathroom shower and smirked at how many facial products she had in her bathroom. Hyesung blushed when he saw she had bought the Nature Republic items he mentioned he enjoyed using. 'It is like we are newly weds.' He told himself as he entered the shower. The thought of him with Micha for that long crossed his mind. It wasn't the first time it did either, he was at the age to be getting ready to settle down and she. Well she was his and he wouldn't hand her over to anyone.

Hyesung was happy with what he heard, reminding himself to speak with Andy over her harassment letters and what he felt would best handle their scandal. Hyesung didn't want to tell Micha but he had met with the harasser. It sickened him when heard the man claim to be in love with Micha. That he even planned on sneaking into her dorm to personaly meet her. 'She won't meet him.' He had decided, after having to go to the gym to healthily get rid of his anger before he beat the out of the man. He turned off the shower and calmed himself.

He knew there was a high chance someone was out there stalking her dorm for pictures, he didn't want his anger to cause him to make a mistake when leaving. "Aish, I can't wait til someone else gets the attention away from us." He said, drawing his hair and doing his facial ritual. Hyesung exited the bathroom silently, figuring that Micha was still asleep. "Coffee?" Micha said scaring him. He turned to see her in the kitchen, setting up the coffee maker. He was wearing the shirt he wore earlier and smirking at his expression. Hyesung again cursed at the early morning reherasals for making him have to leave this bliss. Micha smiled, easily reading him. "I can make you a quick lunchbox as well. If you want." She continued.

She turned to see what could she make that was fast, she was pleasently surprised when she felt his arms wrap around her waist. "You should go back to bed." He whispered into her ear. Micha shushed him, telling him she would sleep when he left. "You are making it hard for me to leave." Hyesung said, closing the fridge door. He kissed her gently, and his eyes opened in surprise when she kissed back automatically, used to his affection. "Go to rehearsal or else they might not allow you to see me until the tour is over." Micha joked, though they both knew there could be a chance. Hyesung groaned, kissing her gently again before breaking away from her so she could work.

Micha decided on make enough kimbap for everyone, despite Hyesung telling her the others could just eat staff food. Twenty minutes later she had a large tuberware filled with miniture kimbap. Hyesung sat back and watched her, smiling at the idea of getting used to seeing her like this. "Ok. Here you go." Micha said. Handing him the tuberware and a traveling cup filled with hot coffee. Hyesung smiled, turning back to her often as he left the dorm. "Bye." Micha said waving to him when he looked back a final time.