Chapter 42

Reaching You

Micha smiled as she rested her head  on the other side of the cool door. She couldn't remember such a feeling of bliss. And she didn't feel sorry for feeling this way, for once. It was like what everyone said, she shouldn't apologize for natural feelings.  An image of a sleepy Hyesung lying next to her flashed through her mind causing her to blush. "I can't believe I actually woke up and put on his shirt." She mumbled, she looked down at the shirt she was currently wearing, tempted to see if it still had his fragrance on it. 'One sniff.' she told herself and quickly sniffed the shirt. She shyly giggled at the action and shook her head. Peanut stared at her mother from her feet. Micha quickly calmed herself feeling embarrassed at being seen like that, even if it was by her pet.

 

Micha walked into her room and started to strip her bed's sheets. 'I should clean these now.' she decided, putting off sleep. She felt awake and knew there would be no way she would be able to go back to sleep now. Once she threw the sheets in the wash she pondered what to do next. "I could shower and start cleaning." she said to herself but the thought of doing that depressed her in a way. She didn't want to erase Hyesung's presence right away, especially since he won't be able to physically see her for months. "When did I become so needy?" She asked herself, pouting a bit before deciding to wash everything but his shirt. 

 

She looked down at Peanut who was now chewing her own fur. Somehow an idea came to her. "I wonder if it is possible." She whispered, grabbing the puppy's attention. Micha bent down to scratch the spot the puppy was trying to reach.

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

Micha looked up at her brother's bakery sign. It seemed like forever since she last seen the building. "I wonder if he would be ok with seeing me?" She wondered, remembering how they last parted on a rough note. She saw her reflection in the glass of the store. She was wearing an oversized red sweatshirt that said 'DIA' in bold white letters with black leggings and white tennis shoes. On her head sat a matching white headband with small studs on it. She decided to just put on shades and a mask, not feeling a need to really wear so much disguise if she is just going to her brother's shop. Micha took a deep breath and opened the shop's door. The familiar ring went off telling Minki that someone was there. "Be right there." Her brother called out from the back area, most likely baking an order. "Sorry I meant to put the sign to on break." He said walking out from the area, wiping his hands on his apron. He wasn't looking up at her yet. Just focusing on trying to get the flour off his hands.

 

"I would have come in anyway." Micha said, she watched as recognition came to him. How is face slowly went from confusion to surprise. "You came." He said a smile slowly appearing on his face. "I did." She answered, taking off the mask and shades so he could see her fully. A million thoughts ran through the twins minds as they looked at their sibling. "I didn't mean what I said." Micha whispered, eyes welling up as her brother simply pulled her into a hug. "I know." Minki said smiling into her hair. Happy that his worst fear, that she would shut him out, didn't happen. "I just didn't want you to worry about me and see me as too much of a hassle." She stammered. She smiled when Minki told her she was years too late to think he hasn't thought that way before. "Hassle or not, I won't leave you. Especially not when you have the world against you." He said releasing her from his grab. He held her shoulders as he looked over her. He could see what the others were talking about. 'She feels smaller' he thought to himself, he couldn't tell her that her friends were keeping a close eye on her. Each having the role of making sure she was relaxed and fed when in their presence.

 

"Minki?" She asked breaking his thoughts. "You hungry?" He asked, not waiting for an answer he went around the shop. Grabbing random things and setting them on the table not far from the kitchen. "Sit. Eat." He said smiling brightly, Micha didn't have a  clue why he was like this but she went along with it. 'He always wants people to try new products.' she decided. As she ate she felt her brother's eyes on her. Having enough of him doing this she put down the cream puff she was eating and openly stared at him with wide eyes. "This. Is how it feels you are doing that." She said, using her fingers to make her eyes wider. Minki flicked her forehead, causing her to yell at him. "You are so rude." She complained. "I saw your ad online." Minki said, causing her to stop her rant on how all the males around her seemed to like to flick her. "They still have it up?" She asked, honestly surprised. She never got a chance to look up or ask about her contract with Lotte Duty. Minki nodded, his eyes showed how he was proud of her for surviving a huge scandal.

 

"Oh." She said, inwardly smiling at this news but only giving her brother a shrug. "I also saw you are going to put up some big project onto on your fan page." He added. Micha nodded, she wanted to run her idea by her brother. "I want to give something to everyone who supported me somehow." She said slowly so he would let that sit in before continuing. "So I wanted to put a few video messages or some self-composed and produced songs. Andy said it was ok when I asked if an artist could do that." She smiled to herself, "I want to show people different sides of the me. But I don't think I am ready to be fully open right away." She nodded, pleased with her wording before continuing. "And that is ok. I just want to show that I am not completely shut off as well." Minki felt amazed that this idea came from the same girl he grew up with.

 

"And why do you need me?" Minki asked. "Because you are my twin, someone who was with me the longest so I want to do the first video with you." She said, Minki stared blankly at her before returning her smile with one of his own.

---------------------

 

 

Message from Writer:

 

Sorry if this chapter seem kinda badly written. -.-' I was kinda out typing for a while so I might be seem out of it. But the next chapter will be better. Promise.