Chapter 7

Reaching You

"My arms are so sore." Micha complained to her manager who gave her a look of pity. After three hours and seven shots, thirteen of you count the times they had to retry as they couldn't find the veins at first, she was finally out the hospital. Micha was put on a low card diet and was told to avoid salty foods until she lost 2 kgs. "Now we have to see Mr. Lee. And don't worry I went and grabbed a fruit salad and water for you."Her manager said. Micha cheered and almost sprinted to the car to get her early lunch.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Micha walked out of Andy's office in a daze. 'A gym?' She thought to herself and groaned. He handed her her training plan and it didn't look pretty. "Five hours of the gym every other morning. Singing training for six hours on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. Dance training for three hours every Tuesday. Variety skills training everyday for four hours. And image training, whatever that is, on Thurdays. Time varies." Micha listed reading off the paper. Even looking at it made her head spin. "But it is these steps that are going to make you ready to debut." Her manager said and patted Micha's back.

"Is there anything else planned? I mean other then checking out the gym." Micha asked hoping into the car. Her manager said there was nothing else and drove them to the gym. Pulling up to it made Micha realize this was a top gym. It felt welcoming, ' Although I know exercising is hell.' She thought hersef. She started to walk into the building but her manager stopped her and handed her a gym bag. "What is this?" Micha asked, not regonizing the bag or its contents. It had workout clothes, a towel, a water bottle and running shoes. "This is yours." She said and laughed at Micha's shocked face. 'How did she know my size? Better yet...when did she buy this?" The younger female thought to herself and wondered if her manager was a witch.

"Now lets get you in and situated." She said and pushed Micha inside. Micha got dressed in the female changing room and went to the first machine she saw. 'This isn't so bad.' She thought to herself as she ran on the treadmill. The gym had tvs overhead and was on the second floor so there was a nice veiw for those who wanted to enjoy it. She knew her manager had likely finished her gym paperwork and abandoned her there until her pick-up time. After 45 minutes Micha felt it was time to change machines. She grabbed her towel and dabbed the sweat off her face. It wasn't so bad running she was used to doing jogs with her brother. "I should work on my arm muscle." She muttered and started to look for the proper machine. She didn't want to admit it but she lost most of her arm muscle since college. After walking around, and getting lost, she finally found the proper machines. She found the machines and saw three members of Shinhwa.

"Oh. Minwoo, Eric and Hyesung sunbae." Micha said walking up to the older men. They were all gathered around the pulldown station. "Yah we told you to call us oppa." Minwoo complained while Micha shurgged, which the men realized she does often. "You are a member of our gym?" Hyesung asked. He got up from the machine thinking she wanted to use it. "Andy sunbae told me to join. Said I should pratice working out now before starting the real training." She said and sighed.

"Then you should workout seriously." Eric said, "But should you wear a bit more clothing though." He said and pointed to her work outfit. Micha looked at it and thought it wasn't as bad revealing as he was making it sound. It actually looked cute to her. She was wearing a light blue wifebeater and black spandex shorts with a white hoodie wrapped around her waist. "I don't see whats the big deal. That woman over there is showing way more." Micha said and pointed said woman, she was wearing even shorter spandex shorts and had a shirt that looked more like a sports bra on. "Don't point." Eric quickly scolded her and pulled her hand down.

"It does look nice on you. Just ignore him. But you have a nice figure so I don't really see where you need to improve." Hyesung commented, he took note of Micha rubbing her hand against her pants as she was wiping off dirty and chose to ignore it. "You sound like you are flirting with her." Minwoo whispered to Hyesung, low enough so Micha couldn't hear, making Hyesung glare at him. "Sadly I am unhealthy so there is no helping why I am forced to be here. But I don't see why you all are here. You have the best bodies in Shinhwa." Micha said without shame causing the older men become embarassed at her bold statment. "Hyesung needs to work out more though. He has no abs." Eric said while Minwoo added that the singer had the worst body of the group. "Yah! You never seen my body enough to talk about it." Hyesung disagreed. Not liking being ganged up on. "Well show them then." Minwoo said and lifted his own shirt. "These are abs. Lets see if yours match." Micha suddenly felt awkard, like people were staring at them arguing over abs. "I don't have to---what are you doing?!" Hyesung shouted and shooed Eric away who had lifted the younger male's shirt up. Hyesung sent a threat to both men and complained about being violated.

Micha had to curl into a ball and stare at the floor. She was embarassed at the scene they were causing and the fact that she basically saw firsthand the famous Eric and Hyesung's Tom and Jerry relationship. "Oh, you do have abs." Eric said innocently while Hyesung had to turn to the wall and hide his face. He didn't know if he wanted to harm Eric or just go into hiding to protect what was left of his pride. Minwoo just laughed and told Hyesung he should be used to Eric by now. "You guys are amazing." Micha said looking up at the males and smiled. She was shaking from holding her laughter but she didn't want to add to the attentiom their group was causing so she tried to hid it with coughs.

She decided that she was going to enjoy working out at this gym if it meant being entertained like this.