Chapter 32

Reaching You

"Hyesung-oppa?" Micha asked walking through his apartment door. 'He seriously can't be that upset.' She wondered, he would usually run up to her at the sound of 'oppa'. She then realized this was her first time in his apartment. "It has the same format as Eric's. Just reversed." She mumbled, though she shouldn't have been so surprised. It was an apartment complex after all. Just an extremely upscale one. She walked into the living room and sighed. Hyesung had obviously putting effort into this day. He had a table set with both of their favorite dishes. There was even a small bouquet of Sweetpeas. "Wow." She whispered, slowly walking to the table. Memorizing every detail.

 

"Sorry it isn't much. I didn't have much time to work with." Hyesung admitted behind her. She looked at him and the large cupcake he was holding. Quickly, she wiped a tear that threatened to fall. "Its ok. This is great." She blushed. Hyesung smiled at her compliment, telling her to sit down. The two sat in silence for a bit. The silence wasn't awkward, they were just enjoying the other's blushing face. "I-i got you a gift." Micha stammered, cursing herself for not sounding as confedent and cute as she practiced. Hyesung smiled, taking the gift from her. "Is it a bag of sesame seeds?" He teased, remembering her threats of burying him in the food.

"Aish, I forgot. All I bought was the sesame oil." She teased back, smiling. She knew he could easily see by the size of the gift it was neither. "A scarf?" Hyesung asked pulling out the article of clothing. Micha nodded happily, he had to stop himself from gushing about her natrual agyeoness. It was just, she looked so cute in his eyes. Looking at him, waiting for his judgement of her work but always sparkling with pride from how it came out. "I like it." He whispered, he couldn't take it. He had to use it to cover his blushing face. "I baked cookies as well. They have sesame seeds in them. They are really good." Micha said, she was happy he liked the gift she had the hardest time learning to make.

'Wait. I am speaking to much.' She told herself to keep her happiness in check. She didn't want to ruin his night if she was too much. Hyesung saw her scolding herself and sighed, not realizing he gave her the wrong idea by doing so. "Sorry. I didn't mean to ramble like that." Micha whispered. Hyesung was confused for a beat, then it hit him. "What? No, I like your ramblings. I just was upset you were trying to keep yourself in some ideal image. Even when I told you to be yourself." Hyesung said, letting his words sink in before he continued. "I like your nervous rambling. As much as I like how you look cute when watching me." He smiled when she blushed. "Yah, I don't watch you!" Micha slapped her hand on the table.

She mumbled about him being a ert and started to eat the yakshik, which called to her. "You used sesame seeds?" She laughed when she saw just how much in the bowl. "But it is good. It has your signature touch." She didn't see a problem with the seeds. In this dish. It brought an odd taste that helped balance the rest of the ingredients. "Is it better than Minwoo's?" He asked. Micha almost choked, 'He remembered that?'. Hyesung smirked when she didn't answer. "His was so good you proposed to him. Do you know how much that ate at me? Knowing my girlfriend, who has yet said that to me or called me oppa as cutely then, called him so easily." He continued, his smile made a shiver run down Micha's back.

She knew he was teasing. Half of his words were. Atleast half. "It is better. Right? Mi. Cha. Ah." He said, dragging out each sylable of her name. She nodded feriously, the way he said her name was too much for her. "Cheater." She said, hiding her ears which she knew was red. Micha remember Sunny telling her that he was the member who knew the effect he had on people. And was the one who told ual things calmy, as if they were nothing. She hated how he wasn't even embarassed by his words, proving Sunny right. 'I will embarass you.' She vowed.

"There is a disk there too." He said, snapping out her thoughts. 'Oh no.' Micha saw him looking at the blank disk then her. "You have to listen it alone!" She yelled, accidently. "Why?" Hyesung asked, listing off what could be on it. "I am going to play it." He said, going to his stero system. "No! At least let me hid in the bathroom while you do!" She cried. He, obviously knowing her plan to hid, held her hand while he did this to keep her near. "Play." He pressed play. At first there was just some static and silence. He raised a brow, wondering if it was a blank disk. Soon the strum of a ukulele came out.

'Ano. I was working on this song for a while now. Since everyone asked me to try using my emotions and experiance to write one. It came out better than expected. I wrote it about Hyesung-ssi. What am I saying? That sounds too formal.... I didn't know how it happened but it did. Andy heard it and decided it was worth making my next comeback. But I want you to hear it first Hyesung.' Micha's voice said through the speakers. Soon the ukulele came back and she was singing an Accoustic version of My Sweetie.

When the song finshed Hyesung looked at his blushing girlfriend. She was trying to hide her face as best she could with one hand. "I wasn't supposed to hear it with you." She whispered. Hyesung released her arm, letting her try to use both hands to cover her face. He kneeled beside her, slowly peeling them away. Her face was the reddest he ever seen it become, her cheeks being the most. "Kansamida." He whispered, giving her a light kiss. "It was nice to hear your feelings." Micha nodded, happy to see him blushing as well.

The two released each other, Micha's stomach made them remeber dinner was waiting to be finished. Hyesung continued to compliment and tease Micha over the dinner of yahshik, nokdu jeon and sesame chicken. "Oppa, please stop talking about it." Micha finally said when he mentioned wanted to show the song off to the other members. She didn't want the world to know why she wrote the song. She even went a ahead and lied to Andy, saying she wrote it about the main character of a drama. He understood, but still hummed the melody. "It really was a great song." He said for the twentith time.

"Thanks. I didn't know it would be like that. So 'sweet'." She said, air-quoting around sweet. He laughed, understandingly. "But it did. I guess it was just reflecting how I feel around you. It feels like everything is better around you. Easier to breathe." She continued, smirking when he hid his face. 'Revenge successful.' She thought to herself.

It was getting late so Hyesung reminded her to call her manager. Twenty minutes later her manager called, telling her she was there. "Ok, see you another time. Oppa." She said, smiling on the word 'oppa'. "Wait." Hyesung called. She her heels, surprisied when he handed her a small box. "What is this?" She asked. She opened it to revealing a bright orange phone case. "Why?" She asked laughing at the brightness. Hyesung lifted his phone, showing it was the same case but was icy pink. Micha gave him a confused look not catch on.

"Couple items." He said pointing at the two items. A bit upset it wasn't obvious. "Your fanclub color is pink. Mine is orange." He explained. When it hit her Micha mumbed cheesy. "You are too much." She laughed, holding her gift from him when he demanded it back. "I still like it and will change my phone case as soon as I can." She assured him. He brushed her bangs out of her eyes, "You should go." He whispered. Micha nodded, allowing him to pull her into a hug and kiss her cheek then forehead. "See you when I can." He repeated into her bangs. "I know." She whispered, finally walking out the door.

Hyesung's eyes followed her, as if to make sure she got there properly, to the elevator. Micha caught his eyes when the doors started to close. Giving a wave before the doors fully shut. "Awwww." A chorus said. Hyesung turned and saw his groupmates crowding out Eric's door. They cooed at him, calling him 'Prince Hyesung' and 'Rom-sung' in female voices. Hyesung turned and shut the door. Ignoring Junjin shout 'Bashful Prince.' through the door.