Chapter 30

Reaching You

Micha brushed her hair out of her eyes, slowly letting herself catch up to reality. She, Micha Song, now had a boyfriend. An actual male who was allowed to be close to her. And she actually had feelings, although she would never tell him how strongly, for. She enjoyed how he would text her to make sure she ate. Sure she felt he was naggy how he worried about her health and other things. Again, strangely she liked him for that. 'Things are so different these days.' She thought to herself. She had less breathing problems now that she had a person should could be around without a mask. "But I can't get too comfortable. He could be just toying with me." She whispered while reading over different articles on Naver to pass time. Although she had all those emotions she still was wary of him. She scolded herself for those thoughts, she promised him that she was going to try to stay positve on the idea of them.

"Whose toying with you?" A voice asked, making her jump. "Omo, you need to stop that." Micha said, clutching her heart. Junjin smiled at her. He enjoyed surprising her, she was such an easy target. "No one." She said once she caught up with herself. She asked why was he even here. Micha didn't see his name on guest list for this small scale fashion show. He explained he came to watch it because he was invited, not to be in it like her. Junjin looked at her outfit upclose, remembering why he originally came to see her. Micha was wearing a soft black tunic dress with an off-shoulder design and back cutouts with embroidered sunburst embellishments with bell sleeves. Her hair was flattened, with her bangs completely covering her eyes and bug shades. She was two inches taller thanks to the white gogo boots she was wearing. "What are you doing?" She asked when he pulled out his phone, taking a quick selca with her.

"Making the others jealous." He said before leaving, mentioning that they are going to have dinner at her place again. Micha nodded. 'They are like miniture hurricanes.' She thought to herself. The designer came up to her with a few press asking her if she could stand next to him for some pictures. Micha agreed, taking a group shot with him and three other models. Cooing about these being his favorite designs and ones he felt came out the best on the runway.

- - - - - - -

"Peanut did you miss me?" Eric cooed. Micha warned him not to hold her because she had medcine in her eyes and on her fur at the moment. So he was talking to her through her baby fence. "She barely knows you." Minwoo teased, claiming he was Peanut's 'Papa'. They and the rest of Shinhwa were in Micha's dorm waiting for her to finish with dinner. They decided to turn this into a potluck so each member had to bring something, not wanting to over work the cook. "Make way." She called. Speeding out of the kitchen with a large pot. Dongwan and Andy scrambled out of the way, not wanting her to spill the hot dish on herself or them.

She sat the pot safely on the table. "My famously tasty Dubu jeongol." She said lifting the lid, letting the men look into the pot. "Who of you brought gujeolpan?" She aske them. Seeing the dish she only seen at big dinners on the table. Eric raised his head and said it was his. "And Kimchi pancakes and kimbap?" She asked. Glaring at the simple dishes. Dongwan raised his hand. "Micha, you should be happy. He is a horrible cook when left alone." Hyesung said, picking up a kimbap. Dongwan gave her puppy eyes, but was crushed when she said doing that made him have more wrinkles. Andy pointed out his jeuk bokkeum, glowing when Micha called him 'Zomdy' while complimenting his dish. "I brought chuncheon dak galbi." Hyesung said proudly, waiting to be complimented.

Micha purposely ignored him, not wanting to boost his ego. 'It does look good though' she told herself then asked Junjin where his dish was. "I brought fruit for dessert.." He said. Everyone asked if he was seriously that lazy. "Minwoo, you have something right?" She asked the final member. "Tada." He said revealing his dish. He made a large amount yahshik. "Oppa, Marry me." Micha stated, eyes focused on the dish. The men looked at her wondering what got HIM the chance to be called oppa. "I do." Minwoo answered in a high pitched voice. Micha nodded, not caring who she sat by and went right to Minwoo's dish. "He gets an oppa but I don't?" Hyesung asked, not being able to turn away from the rapid pace Micha was eating at. The others, although still in shock from her eating and confession to Minwoo, started to dish out their own plates.

Micha paused, sallowing a large mouthful. "I love yahshik. I ate it a often as a kid. Even though it was something kids didn't usually favor I loved it. Its so filling and good. Minwoo's taste almost at that level." She stated. Hyesung scowled, glancing at a beaming Minwoo. "You have rice on your face." He wiped a peice that was sitting near her bottom lip. "H-hyesung..." she whispered, blushing at him doing this in front of others. He noticed what she meant and blushed as well, feeling embarassed at his 'daring' act. "Wow, it's like you are a couple." Dongwan commented. When neither told him to shut up the groupmates all yelled out various comments.

"Wait..you two aren't a couple right?" Junjin asked. Both gave awkward coughs, trying to change the conversation. "HYESUNG, She is my newest idol and daughter!" Andy yelled, not beleiving how his friend is now dating his employee. "I didn't mean to be caught so fast." Hyesung admitted, laughing though still embarassed. "It was pretty obvious. You glared everytime I called Minwoo 'oppa' and kept crowding me when I tried to cook." Micha said cooly, making Hyesung even more embarassed. "But it was helpful having you pass me items so I didn't mind." She finished, going back to her meal. Junjin laughed at how Hyesung was the embarassed one of the two.

"Hyesung, if you do anything wrong I will turn you over to Minki." Andy threated. Eric laughed at the now nervous Hyesung. "You are dating him but engaged to me?" Minwoo teased. Ignoring Hyesung's death threats. "Oh that is right. Are you ok with being the mistress Hyesung?" She asked him, laughing at how he was now promising to make a better version of the dish.

Dinner continued smoothly, well as smoothly as a dinner with Shinhwa could go. Each men was armed with jokes about how the two should stay innocent or how Micha could be better with someone else. "Micha he is mean, he is also blunt. When he waked up he blurts 'I am going to pee.'" Junjin said to Hyesung's embarassment. "But you will never hear that understand. He isn't staying the night here ever." Dongwan said to her, as if she was his teenage daughter. Micha laughed at this information. "How is your song going?" Andy asked, saving Hyesung from an early grave. "Song?" Dongwan asked looking at her. Andy explained that she was supposed to compose a song for her next comeback. Micha admitted she only had a melody down and nothing else. "Since february is tomorrow you should make a love song." Minwoo offered.

"Love song?" She asked, tossing the idea around. She never wrote an actual love song before but she didn't want to turn down the chance to create on. 'But do I even know what love is?' She wondered. She heard stories of different types of love, but she felt it would be against herself to write a song based on stories and not have a personal connection to the song. Hyesung spoke up ending her silent moment, "You could write it about Peanut." He said. Junjin laughed commenting that he really wanted it to be about him. Hyesung glared at his baby bird, pulling roughly on his ear, whispering something that made the younger male pale.

Micha observed them smiling to herself. "What is up?" Eric asked her noticing her. "I am envious at their closeness." Micha admitted. Although she didn't enjoy it herself she was envious watching it. She felt someone lightly pull her ear. "Um, Dongwan sunbae?" She asked confused by his actions. The older male sighed and went back to eating, realizing he failed at a chance to keep her smiling at his actions