Chapter 9

Reaching You

"Your hair is so soft." One of the stylists complimented as they styled Micha's hair.

"You aren't wearing anything other than foundation? You are quite the natrual beauty." Another said as she applied make-up to Micha's face.

"I bet you get spoiled by the males since you are the only female." The last one said in the background.

The two who were working on her finished and asked her what she thought of their work. Micha looked at herself in the mirror and instantly went into awe. They added shine into her hair and gave it loose wavy style with a large diamond barret keeping some of her bangs out of her face. Her make-up was done to bring out her natural features and was mostly soft tones. Around her neck was a simple silver necklace with a small diamond. They allowed her to keep on her charm braclet as it went with her outfit. Her dress was strapless and white, it had a silver front lace design and a silver ribbon wrapped around her waist with a loose back bow. The dress had an under tullet that was under the dress's main fabric and reached just above her knees. She had on silver strapped heels, of which Micha adored.

"You all did amazing. I mean, I love what you did." Micha said and thanked them for their work. "I will walk you out." One of the stylists said and drapped a blanket over her shoulders so she wouldn't get cold. Micha thanked her and let her her out. As she walked to the buffet table Micha noticed that some of the close ranged conversations stopped. "Do I look that different?" Micha whispered to the stylist who simply giggled causing her to feel embarassed for asking. She saw her friends and told the stylist she could walk the rest of the way. "I see you all still have freetime." Micha said to the group of males who stopped joking and looked at her.

"You look great." L.Joe complimented earning a small smile from Micha. "Our little sister is dressed so nice." Changbum teased, "You may be my sunbae but I am still older than you." Micha said back to her and took a seat in a chair close by. "What are we waiting on anyway?" She asked the others. "We are doing solo shots right now. You are going up in ten minutes I think." Jonghwan explained, " They are going in debut order so once you do yours we have the group photos.", "Which would just be more solo shots for you so they are taking all your pictures in one go." C.A.P added, Jonghwan nodded. "Then we have the company picture with An-leader. And thats it." He finished explaining. The group talked about various things, one was them laughing at Micha's introduction and defending it by saying it wasn't that bad. Before they knew it her waiting time was up and they cheered her on as she walked to the set.

The set was all grey with a simple grey block to sit on. "Annyeonghaseyo." Micha politily said to the cameraman and director. "You must be Lily. Go sit on the block over there." The director ordered and Micha did as instructed. "Hand her the blindfold and flowers." He said to a stage hand who was about to put the blindfold on her but Micha stopped him. "I can do it." She whispered causing the male to blush and walk away. She put on the white laced blindfold and saw it was see through. "Now hold the flowers as if they were precious to you but you are also curious about them." The director said. Micha did as she was told and as she was examining them she smiled when she realized the flowers were actually Lily of the Valleys. "That's it. Now slowly loose the blindfold." Micha set the flowers on her lap and loosened the blindfold and was able to see clearly through one eye. "Beautiful. Keep up the neutral face while you finish and put it to the side." The Director ordered.

Micha continued doing as he said and gave a soft smile to the camera when the blindfold was fully off. The Director applauded her then told her to do what she felt comfortable with for the rest of her solo shoot. Micha played with the flowers, even taking one and pretended to give it to the camera man. Behind him she noticed Andy, causing her to get embarassed so she used her hands to cool her cheeks and stared at the flowers on her lap. "Now Andy, I need you to stand behind her and look at her as almost a father would his daughter." The Director suddenly asked. Andy got into place and greeted Micha. "You seem to be enjoying yourself." He said and laughed when Micha asked him not to steal the attention from her. Micha smiled at her own joke and handed Andy some of the flowers which he started to put in her hair, ignoring her threats. She smiled and simply lifted rest of the flowers to him knowing he would just continue to ignore her threats.

 'She is going to be something.' The Director thought to himself before saying "And cut." ending the shoot. Micha cheered and walked off the set to the Director. "Lily you are quite natural in front of the camera once you get used to it." He said as they showed her a few of the pictures that were just taken. Micha stared at the photos and didn't notice Andy walking up beside her.

"You were something else up there." He said causing her to jump. "You almost gave me a heart attack just now." She said to him as put a hand on her chest to settle her heart. "And you messed up my hair." Micha said and glared at her boss. "A stylist will take care of that." Andy said and laughed when Micha actually called him a ert. A stage hand came, ending their talk, and told Andy it was time for him to get in place for Teen Top's group shoot. "You two seem close." A stylist said walking up to her and began picking the flowers out Micha's hair. The younger female shurgged, "He reminds me of my brother in a way." She said and watched as her labelmates and Andy had a commical looking shoot. Their shoot ended and it was now 100%'s turn, theirs reminding Micha of a dad lecturing his kids but at the same time befriending them.

 "He really does seem to care about all of you." She stylist agreed and patted Micha's shoulder when she finish getting each flower out the idol's hair and fixed it back into its original state. Micha looked at the males doing their group shoot and had to agree. Andy seemed to have made what should have seemed like work a family reunion. "Lily. Teen Top. We need you on set." The Director called out. The labelmates joined 100% and their CEO. "Lily share the block you are sitting on with Chanjo. Everyone else mix up so you aren't surrounded with your own groupmates. Andy-shi, I need you stand behind those two with the two group leaders on your sides." The Director ordered. The labelmates fell into place and soon he was taking pictures. He rearranged them a few more times before ending the shoot.

"Ok. Everyone we need to move quickly. We went over the time limit by thirty minutes so if you have somewhere to be change now." Andy told his idols. Micha was rushed to her dressing room to find her manager already waiting for her. "Lets change you quickly. You should have been at the recording studio twenty minutes ago." She said and ped Micha's dressed as soon as the stylist closed the door. She quickly stepped out of the dress and heels and threw on her regular clothes. "Don't worry about the make-up. Just use this cleaner to take it off before you go to bed. And remember to was your face even after that." Her stylist ordered as she took the set's clothing and handed Micha the cleaner. Soon she was rushed out just and on to her next project.