Chapter 36

Reaching You

"Annyeong." Lily greeted, walking into the set of Weekly Idol. The mcs cheered at the sight of a female idol. "We have Lily!" Hyungdong cheered loudly with Defcon. Lily smiled along and clapped. "Lily-ssi" Hyungdong said to her. Lily looked to him. "How are you?" He asked in a cheesy voice in English. Lily laughed loudly and called him gross. "I can speak Korean." She said in English. "She is confused on which country we are in and she was just sleeping off camera." Defcon said. The camera zoomed in on Lily's outfit. She was wearing acid washed shorts with an oversized

black chiffon blouse with a colorful floral print. With ivory crocheted lace on her shoulders and bossom area. Her hair was hanging freely and looked as if she combed her fingers through it just before being filmed. For shoes she wore simple black flats with an ankle bracelet. "What is wrong with my outfit?" She asked, wondering if she was out of place. 

"You look like the stylist picked out something you could easily sleep in." Defcon said. Lily nodded, not getting it but felt it was better to nod then say so. "Do you watch the show?" Hyungdong asked her. Lily told it she saw it sometimes, but she couldn't watch often. When they questioned her more she admitted to only seeing five episodes. "Did you see your ranking?" Defcon asked her. Lily shook her head. "You were ranked third on our ideal all around female list." Hyungdong said, clapping loudly. "Really? Daebak." Lily said then bowed to the camera. "Do you know who voted for you?" Hyungdong asked. Lily told him no, causing the staff to laugh at the grin he made.

"Big Bang's Seungri, MBLAQ's Mir, Exo's Chanyeol, and Shinee's Jonghyun voted for you." Defcon listed. Lily cheered, jumping a bit when she heard all the names. "Thank you for voting for me." She said to the camera and made a hear over her head. "Are you upset that Hyun Joong didn't vote for you?" Hyungdong asked her. Lily stomped her feet and jokingly yelled at him. "Why do you have to ruin the mood? I was happy with those four." She said, a CG effect came on screen with her being greyed out. "Lily you are surprisingly popular with the guys." Defcon commented. The two listed different ads and popluar searched males that were connected to her. "Some of them I never talked to more then once. But really some are just friends from the same social circle." She explained, not falling into the famous Weekly Idol 'scandal' trap. "But they are handsome, didn't you say that?" Hyungdong asked her. Lily covered her smile and nodded. "There are many handsome idols though----

- - - --- -

Hyesung turned off the television and sighed. "What is up? This was a new episode." Minwoo said, sitting beside the singer. The two were at Hyesung's apartment. The group was to have a quick get together there but so far the others were late. "Do you not want to see her eat a table settings of red bean pasted filled pastries?" He asked, now shaking Hyesung's shoulder. "I wonder if our being in a relationship is a good thing.." Hyesung muttered. Minwoo slapped him as soon as he said these words. "What was that for?" Hyesung yelled at him, punching his arm sharply. "You two have been dating for five months, why are you worried now?" Minwoo asked him.

 

He snapped his fingers when he got an idea, "Is it because younger male idols are now noticing her?" Minwoo asked. Hyesung glared at him and told him they weren't that much younger than him. "Then what is it?" Minwoo asked. A small smile came onto Hyesung's face. "She is really growing, she has a CF contract with HatsOn, has variety show and drama apperances and now a number one hit. What if she realizes she could do better with someone who is going through the similar things along with her." Hyesung said. Minwoo sighed. He figured that the age differance would come up sooner or later, he just figured it would be later. "Well she has something even better. She has someone who knows the ropes from solo work to group activites." Minwoo said, "And she is attached to you so I don't think you should worry about her heart faltering." Hyesung nodded at his words.

"I mean, she didn't seem worried when she visites me yesterday." He finished when Hyesung glared at him. "Since when did you two spend alone time together. Without telling me?" He asked, gripping Minwoo's shoulder tightly. The shorter male bit his tongue to stop himself from screaming. "She wanted to see Poly and I told her she could come." Minwoo said quickly. Hyesung let him go, not caring when Minwoo complained about the red mark on his shoulder. "Yah, you can't monopilize her from us. I was joking that night I said I could take her from you whenever I choose to." Minwoo said, adding a joke that Hyesung wanted to cage her up to try to ease the mood.

"I do want to cage her." Hyesung whispered before getting up for some water. Minwoo stared at the spot he was just sitting up and yelled in surprise from what he just heard. "That is illegal." Minwoo said following after him. He leaned agains the island as Hyesung pulled two bottle of water from the fridge. "Shut up." Hyesung told him and handed him a bottle. "Want to talk about it?" Minwoo asked, leaving his joking manner behind. Hyesung sighed and leaned against the door frame. "I love her. It is just I want to stop her from getting too far from me." He said slowly, "She has been hurt enough and I want to block anything that can hurt her since I want to be the the person she continues to turn to." Minwoo nodded, "I am happy for her career, I am just worried about what could pop up and hurt her when she isn't under my watch." Hyesung finished, taking a large drink of water. Minwoo breathed heavily through his nose, he didn't think Hyesung would have so many worries about his relationship.

"You aren't the only one watching her. We all are, Shinhwa, Minki, her friends and labelmates. No one is going to hurt her." Minwoo said, "And you shouldn't worry because she seems happier around you. Almost as happy as she is around Minki, if not more so." Minwoo said, playfully lifting his bottle as if it was beer. Hyesung smiled at this information. "Really?" He asked, the proud grin on his face made Minwoo wish he never shared that observation. "And from what I hear Micha likes older men." Minwoo added,Hyesung asked where did he hear that. "On the show you just turned off." Minwoo said laughing when Hyesung cursed himself for not sitting through it. "She also tells what her ideal male is like." Minwoo continued. Hyesung pointed to himself then glared at the male when he said no. "Me." Minwoo said loudly.

He quickly ran when Hyesung looked ready to attack. Minwoo ran into the master bedroom and noticed something was different. "Minwoo!" Hyesung yelled as he entered the room. The younger male blushed when Minwoo held up an Etude House travel kit. "Since when did you use this?" Minwoo asked, his eyes widened when Hyesung stayed silent and tried to snatch the kit from him. "Wait...Is this MICHA'S?!" He yelled, he laughed as Hyesung took the kit and put it into a random drawer. "But why is that here?...unless--" Minwoo started, Hyesung yelled loudly cutting him off. "That is private." He told him, shoving him out of his room. "Wait I have to know. How long has this been going on?" Minwoo asked.

"You can not tell anyone else. If someone finds out, Minwoo I will likely have a hitman sent on you." Hyesung said. Minwoo swore not to tell anyone, not even a member of Shinhwa. "She has been sleeping over for almost three months now. And not we didn't have , she just asked to sleep over and I let her." He said, when Minwoo told him he promised to tell the truth Hyesung groaned. "But we have moved our relationship up a stage since a month ago. Stop looking at me like that, we are both adults." Hyesung finished shyly. He hid his blush as Minwoo congratulated him. "Shut up. No more talking on it." Hyesung said pushing him away and going back to his sofa. His blush didn't leave for thirty minutes since Minwoo kept glancing at him. He kept smiling at Hyesung and nodding at whatever thought was in his head. "What?" Hyesung finally asked.

Minwoo shurgged, now playing it cool. "Nothing much." He then smiled, "Just I was wondering if I should take bets on when she will officially be Shinhwa's little sister." He said. Hyesung coughed roughly, he covered his grin and called Minwoo a morn. "And you had me worried. Your relationship seems to be going smoothly." Minwoo said as he went to the door to let the others in. Hyesung chugged the rest of his water quickly, he didn't want to have to go through this talk with the others anytime soon.