Chapter 18

Reaching You

Hyesung opened the car door for Micha, catching her by surprise for a moment. "So you enjoyed the meal?" Hyesung asked her while pulling out of the lot. Micha nodded, she told him the food was delicious and she wished she had another stomach to keep eating. "I should take you again then." Hyesung said. The car went silently so he clumsily added that he meant with the others. Micha laughed at his awkwardness, it was a new thing for her to witness this side of him. "As long as you pay for me." She joked. "Are you ready for this weekend?" He asked her. She and the other invited idols had the Korean Music Festival on Friday. From what Andy top him all the T.O.P idols were either jumpy, on edge or ready to pop. "Actually I am worried about if I can pull it off. Having to sync my moves with people who already are used to group dances is harder than I thought it would be." She admitted. The guys easily got into sync while she had to constantly look at the person next to her to make sure she was keeping up.

"And Junjin said I didn't give off the right feel to the dance so that just added to my worries of me messing up the preformance." She gave a long sigh. "It will be ok on the dancing in sync. From what I saw you didn't seem out of sync much. Your legs are shorter so you need to widen your movements at some parts." Hyesung told her, he wanted to assure her that everything would be ok. "But what about gaining a masculine feel?" She asked him, she was still stumped on what Junjin meant. "Well don't take this bad but you dance like a girl. Too feminine." He told her. She glared at him and asked why was that a bad thing. "You studied our live stages and music video. Did any of our movements seem like yours?" He asked her. She needed to figure this out herself. 'What is he...' She wondered.

Micha replayed Shinwha's live and her practing in her mind. She groaned when she noticed what he was talking about. "How can I fix this in three days?" She asked him. She had no time to focus on dancing like a male. She needed a short cut or easy way to do 'dance masculine'. Hyesung shurgged. "Think from a males point of veiw when you dance. As if you want to impress the female fans." He told her, he never had to explain something like this before. "Um. More helpful tips?" She asked and gave a nervous laugh. An idea popped in his mind but he just as quickly threw it away. He didn't want to scare the girl. "You thought of something." She said rather than asked. She called him a liar when he denied it. "Do you trust me?" He asked her knowing she won't let it go.

Micha blushes slightly, she hated that question but decided to answer anyway."Sure. Why wouldn't I." She said to her hands. Hyesung pulled the car to the side of the road and ignored her questioning him. He lightly grabbed her chin and leaned towards her. "Hye-hyesung." Micha stammered, not knowing what else to do she shut her eyes. She waited for some that didn't seem to be coming so she peaked and saw him smiling at her. "Think of getting a girl to feel what you just felt when your practicing tomorrow. You will see a difference." He told her and put the car back in drive. He glanced a her a few times during the rest of the ride and felt proud to see she was blushing. 'She looks redder now then when Junjin earlier.' He thought to himself and swelled with pride.

'I am going to kill him.' She thought to herself. She was really caught off guard by him right now. And she didn't know if she enjoyed the feeling.

 

- - - - - -

"Oh my god. It is crazy out there." Micha said in English. They were backstage waiting to go up and were all watching the preformances that were ahead of them. The crowd was huge and excited. "We are going to do great." Neil assured her. He and the others were dressed in black on black suit in a varities of styles. "Right." She said nervously. Her suit was styled more feminine than theirs, to show more of her figure. The jacket had a dove tail that went to her knees. Finished with gold epaulettes on her shoulders and gold cuffs. She wore black slacks that fitted her well and low heeled black leather knee high boots. She was told that once their Venus cover was finished she was to stand behind the group of males and tear off the pants during the music change to her Paparazzi number. A stylist told her that the pants would come off easily so she should be careful until it was time. Her hair was geled back into a pony tail with a small amount of bangs on the left side of her face.

She was given a cane as a prop for this stage so she was reminded of where to find it and when to hand it off. "B.A.P. Teen Top. 100%. Lily. A staff hand called out telling them they are up. They followed him out and Micha felt as if she was going to barf. "This is the largest stage I ever preformed on." She said in a low voice. She sighed when no one was listening to her. 'I am going to be sick' she thought, butterflies obviously in her stomach. "Hey." A female voice said and tapped her shoulder. Micha looked up and saw T-ARA's Hyomin was looking at her worried. "Are you ok?" She asked Micha. When she didn't reply she asked Areum to hand her some water and tylenol. "Here take these. Breathe. You won't really see people from the stage so don't get nervous." She told Micha as the younger female took the pills. "Better?" She asked. "Thank you." Micha told her, giving her a weak smile. A staff and pulled her away, saying she needs to get mic-ed up. "Fighting!" Hyomin cheered, Micha couldn't help but smile at her quick personality change. 'She is one of those types I bet.' She thought as she walked away.

- - - - -

The crowd was cheering loudly for Teen Top. She caught bits of their fan chants, making out some member's names. She fell into position as soon as Venus started play. Micha smiled when fans sang along. 'Shinhwa really are big' she thought to herself. She kept up easily with the males and even did a bit of fan service when she saw the camera focused on her. They changed the movements from to original. So during C.A.P's rap part to the other members moon walking in circles around him. The number ended and she slid into the background, proud that the pants came off as easily as planned. Now she was in black shorts and stockings.

Paparazzi came on and she found herself enjoying it. Micha figured preforming a dance track live would be impossible since she was used to ballads. She heard a male fan shout 'Lily' loudly so she gave a wink to the camera as thanks. She didn't expect to hear more rowdy male fans after doing that. 'I hope they aren't those uncle fans people warned me about.' C.A.P came on stage as was covering Eric's rap part in this song as well. She turned from the crowd and pulled out her cane. As he walked on stage. She did two body waves cueing him to use the cane to pull her gently to him. He threw a smirk and took the cane, ending his cameo and bring the song back to the chorus. The song finished and she walked off stage. She ran to see if she could find Hyomin. "Hyomin-ssi" she called out spotting her.

Hyomin stopped talking to Junhyung and went to her. "You really helped me out there." She said, holding on to Hyomin's hand. "You were great up there. So y." Hyomin teased and laughed when Micha puffed her cheeks with a pout. "I am Micha by the way. But my stage name is Lily." She introduced herself. The two started to talk and laughed at their similarities. "When a man screamed my name I almost tripped from surprise." Micha admitted, Hyomin told her about the time she was preforming I Go Crazy and she almost popped her back. Both girls found they had good feelings about the other and agreed to keep in contact. "Darn, I have to go now. We have a show in Japan tomorrow." Hyomin told her and promised to watch out for her on Instagram.