Chapter 44

Reaching You

Micha ran into the kichen and grabbed a knife, to give herself more courage in case worst came to worse. "Whoever you are you need to leave" Micha shouted in the calmest voice she could think of. She saw another screw fell to the ground. "I am serious, I am calling the police right now." She waited for the voice to respond. Her blood ran cold when all she heard from the other side was a laugh. She raised her knife up as if the person on the other side can see her. "I am serious!" She shouted louder. 'Why won't he go away?' she wondered to herself and felt her heart stop, dropping the knife in the process, when the person banged on the door. "Why would you do that Lily-ya?" The voice said, revealing itself to be a man. "Oppa just wants to see you." Micha ran into the living room as soon as she heard that sentence. 'I have to block the doors' She thought to herself. Quickly, she went to the sofa and pushed it against the door. Slamming on the door with a loud thud. "You are no 'oppa' of mine!" She shouted grabbing her phone and dailing the police. The man slammed on the door loudly throughout her call but she got through. "Don't do that Lily-ya. I have to see you tonight. I have to remind you you are mine." He said, the doorhandle fell off the door and onto the sofa. "I see you." The man said looking through the hole he just made. Micha screamed loudly from the sight and ran into her room.

"This guy is crazy." She muttered to herself and locked her room door. With great haste she pushed the heaviest items in her room to the door. 'Peanut!' Micha thought to herself in a great panic. She was going to fear for her pet until she heard it bark from the corner of her room. A puddle of pee around it. "Even you are scared huh?" Micha said and went to sooth the animal. "The police are coming. We are going to get out of this ok." She told Peanut, petting her fur to stop her from trembling. 'It will be ok girl.' She thought to herself, Micha noticed wet marks appearing on her hand. She squeezed her eyes and took a deep sigh, feeling her lungs struggle to take in air. "We will be ok." She whispered, hearing her own voice crack made more tears run down her eyes. 'Oppa.' She thought to herself. Thinking of Hyesung, she wanted to call him. To ask him to come save her. But she couldn't. She couldn't put him in this situation. 'He could get hurt because of me.' She thought to herself, the image of him hurt or worse made her have to bite her lip to keep from crying louder. It felt like forever before she heard a knock on her bedroom door. "Is there anyone in here? This is the Seoul Police Department." Micha looked up at the voice. "Yes, someone is here." She said weakly, setting aside Peanut and slowly walking to the door. She opened the door and was greated by three different police officers. "We found a man who said he was here for maintence but we got him detained until you are able to identify him ma'm." The oldest officer said. His voice was ringing in and out. 'Why is he speaking weird?' Micha wondered, trying hard to pay attention to his words. "M'am, are you ok?" The officer futher away from her asked. That was the last thing she could remember before the world turned black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a soft humming in her ear. "Micha-ya, wake up." a voice said, she felt a warm touch on her forehead. "You can't leave me when we just started to meet again." 'Who is this?' she wondered. She couldn't identiy the voice but she felt a deep part of her wanted to soothe it, to tell the person it will be ok.'After a few more minutes.' she decided, silencing the world.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Micha, come on wake up." She heard a different voice say. "We have so much to talk about, don't you want to know about Japan?" Another voice said, she heard it sniffing inbetween every other word. "Hyomin-ah, she will wake up in no time." The first voice said to the sad one."Let's go and get her some food. Ok?" She heard the second voice made a sound of agreement. "Ok Sunny." 'Hyomin...Sunny.' Micha thought to herself. Her body felt so heavy, She wanted to talk to them. Tell them how much she missed them. But for now all she wanted to do was rest.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Micha. We are all waiting for you. Come on aein" a voice said. It had a soothing factor to it but also it pulled her. "Please wake up." Micha felt a squeeze on her hand. "Hyesung, we have to go. It's been five days." Another voice said, slightly deeper than the first. "They say it becomes harder the longer they sleep." A third voice added. "But she is going to wake up today. I know it." The first voice said, Micha felt her hand receive another squeeze. "Hyseung, it might be time you let go of her for a bit." A fouth voice added, "Just for a few hours at most." A fifth voice added. 'No.' Micha thought to herself as she felt the warmth leave her hand. 'Hyesung, don't go.' She wanted to scream. It was just so hard, her body was still heavy. 'I should rest until it becomes better.' she thought for a slight moment before snapping out of it. 'No, not this time.' she told herself, 'Come on. Micha you have to see them again.' she told herself. Images of her friends and brother flashed through her mind.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't." She whispered. The room froze, everyone holding their breaths to see if they heard correctly. "Oppa." she whispered again, a whimper coming from . Slowly Micha openned her eyes, the bright glare from the hospital's lights blinding her. She blinked away the spots and saw her friends around her. Shinwha were all on her right side, Hyesung gripping her hand as the other members were looking at her with looks of happiness, surprise and confusion. On her left was Sunny, Hyomin and Minki. The two females gripping tightly on her brothers arms. "Micha." Minki was the first to respond, feeling the weight of the world leave his shoulders when she smiled back at him. Micha turned to look at Hyesung, "Oppa." She whispered, Hyesung felt tears as he needed the other members grip his shoulder and cheered for him and Micha. "You made it back." Hyesund whispered, Micha nodded "You promised you wouldn't leave me." She whispered. Hyesung nodded, "Your right. I did." He said, slowly getting up and kissing his beloved on her forehead.