Chapter 5

Reaching You

Micha nodded, "I did, I grabbed a red bean paste bagel from our shop before I came here." Micha said. She could easily tell they were wondering if that tasted edible or not. "That is right you work at a Bakery." Andy said and smirked at how he knew something the others didn't. Since his visit to recruit her the others kept asking him questions non stop, even going as far as to threaten to kick him out the group if he didn't spill what he knew. "We should go there." Hyesung said, exchanging a knowing look with Minwoo. "I guess you could go there when you have a break." Micha said not getting what they were getting at. She stood with her case and started to walked towards the door. "Wait. We want to go to your shop." Junjin said and scurried up to her. He eached out his hand to grabbed her shoulder but stopped when he saw her looking at him as if he was trying to attack her. The rest of Shinhwa stopped talking and stared at the pair, wondering what was going on.

 

"Ok then. I will show you the directions." She said then smiled, it gave off a cold feel as if daring him to question what just happened. Andy cleared his thoart and told her to lead the way. Micha nodded and walked towards the elevator, not looking back to see of the members were following her. "So what does this Bakery sell?" Dongwon asked. Not liking the silence in the elevator. "Usual things. Sandwiches, original creations and beverages. Also one of a kind things like Red bean bagels and mochi cupcakes. We are working on trying to make stuffed bread." She said to the older male. "Stuffed bread?" Eric asked getting a nod. "Its like a giant roll that has been hollowed out and made to look like a bowl. Its filled with veggies and meat with a bit of soup. To give a full meal feeling." Mich said proudly, the item was still in the experimental stage as there was always faults but she knows it will work and be an official Freashly Baked item.

 

The elevator brought them to the garage floor and the group deicded to take the company van. "Is this ok?" Micha asked in a worried tone, something told her that even though they were adults they were still mischevious and she didn't want to go to jail. "Of course." Dongwam said and called driver. "Micha sit in the front. You have to give directions." He said and raised his eyebrows in a greasy manner. "Yah, we have GPS." Hyesung said accusingly while Andy scolded him for already hitting his trainee. "This is the Shinhwa Minki is a fan of?" Micha muttered under her breath watching the scene play out. "Who is Minki?" Eric asked, surprising Micha that he was so close and that he heard her. "My twin brother. He has been rambling about Shinhwa since Andy sunbae came over." Micha answered. Remembering to use proper tone now that she signed the contract.

 

After three more minutes the seats were decided with Dongwan driving, Minwoo in passenger. Micha behind driver and Andy in the seat next to her with the rest filling the back. During the fifteen minute car ride the guys asked Micha more questions. They learned that she was currently a big fan of TVXQ, she was fluent in English and knew basic Chinese, she took ballet when she was younger and that she could beat most of them in tongue twisters. (Junjin challenged her to the last one.) "We are here." Dongwan said earning cheers from his groupmates. They all stumbled out the van and walked into the bakery.

 

The bell chimed and Minki came out the back to greet the group. Once seeing her brother Micha ran up to him and gave him a quick version what was going on. "Now feed me" Micha said in an agyeo voice once she finished her retelling. Hearing and seeing this threw Shinhwa for a spin and wondered what just happened. "Yah. You think acting cute gets you free food now that you are an idol?" Minki asked his sister with a raised brow. The ahjumma he was working with smiled, used to the sibling's behavior.

 

"You are an idol now?" The ahjumma asked Micha who chuckled. "Why yes I am." Micha answered in her normal voice and gave the older woman a polite bow. The ahjumma just laughed at told the twin's interaction and said she would be back tomorrow. Junjin was the first to break the silent Shinhwa. "You can be happy?" He asked earning an punch in the shoulder from Hyesung. "Sorry, what he means to say is you came off almost cold earlier." Andy said in a politer tone. Micha simply shurgged, causing Minki roughly pull her cheek for doing that and inviting an idol group without warning him ahead of time. "You think surprising me is funny don't you?" He asked smirking as Micha squirmed in pain and begged for forgivness and food.

 

He let her go after realizing they were making a scene. "How can I help you all?" Minki asked Shinhwa, who were still slightly dazed from the 180 personality they just seen. "We were hoping to eat lunch here." Dongwan answered. Minki nodded and listed several things for Micha to gather. He brought Shinhwa to a table, ignoring Micha mumbling about how she was only going to grab food she likes. Once they were seated Minki ran to flip the open sign over and grab beverages.

 

Shinhwa looked at the two as they were doing this and saw they seemed to work well together. "If I had to work with an older sibling I would hate it." Junjin said and flinched when Minki started to put glasses on the table. "It actually isn't hard. But we do argue from time to time." The older twin said and places two pitchers on the table, one was a special fruit juice blend and the other was water. The older group of males started pouring the drinks for themselves, each wanting to try the juice. They all made sounds of approvement of the juice. "What is in this?" Eric asked not being able to place the taste.

 

"Thats the 'Shinhwa Blend'." Micha said coming to the table with a try of sandwiches, salad and baked treats. "We have a speical idol menu and some of fans like to have food that represents their idol. The drink is even in your fanclub color." Micha explained as she, with Minki's help, placed the food items on the table. "Well The Shinhwa is great." Dongwan said and looked to the others to see if they got his joke. No one looked him in the eye and Micha just held blank look. "Ok then. Let's dig in." Junjin said and the men started to grab different food items that were in front of them. Since the table was full the twins grabbed two chairs and sat close enough to hold conversation with them.

 

"This is really good." Andy complimented, he was already halfway done with his sandwich. Minki thanked him, and began to turn embarassed as the other Shinhwa members started to give him compliments as well. "So when will Micha have to begin training?" Minki asked. "I want her to start as soon as possible as she has a lot to work on." Andy said, he wiped his hands and gave Minki his full attention knowing that this there was going to be a lot more questions. "Will she be provided a dorm or will she keep her apartment?" Andy explained to Minki that she will be getting a dorm to live in so they know where she is at all times for training and that she should look for someone to sell her apartment to. "Will she has some say in what she do, like if she feels her outfit is too revealing?" Andy assured Minki that he won't have Micha running on stage in a bikini as he want her to be known more for her voice than her body. "Will you force plastic surgery on her? Make false media play that makes her seem scandalous?" Andy shook his head and told the older brother that he can trust him. "Minki stop it. They came for food not to be grilled." Micha said, ending her brother's flood of questions.

 

The converstations then turned lighter. With Minwoo and Junjin trying to explain Eric's bad points when Micha said she liked his humor. Hyesung feeling embarassed when Minki said Micha likes his voice, after the brother had to list songs by them she forgot she knew and liked. Dongwan giving nervous laughs when Micha scolded him for not speaking up to ask for a refill of the juice. And Andy enjoying the relaxed envioment. "I am going to get more foor and drinks." Micha said seeing as both were low and the men looked like they could still eat.

 

"Your parents must have been proud of you two." Minwoo said, Minki simply shurgged and looked to make sure Micha was far from them. "I have another thing I wanted to add." Minki said, all the males looked at him wondering where the serious tone came from. "If anything happens to Micha I will do everything in my power to take you all down. If I find out that anyone has harmed her or made her cry I will get revenge for her and you all for playing me as a fool for letting her become an idol." He said, giving a heated glare, looking each member one by one down before throwing a sadistic smile when he finished. "I promise that nothing will happen to her and I will keep you posted on all her activites." Andy said in a serious tone that matched Minki, earning the former's approval. "Good then." Minki said and went back into an easy going mode. Micha came up to the table with the refills and saw some of the members now eatting a slower pace.

 

"What made you all lose gusto?" Micha asked, 'I wonder if I shouldn't have brought refills.' She thought to herself. "Nothing just building a man to man bond." Minwoo said and grabbed the tray from the female. Micha shurgged and sat by Minki. "Lets hope this 'bond' stays in a positive light." Minki said in an playful tone that didn't fool the other men.