Chapter 15

Reaching You

"This is exciting." Micha said to the group. All of Shinhwa were in her dorm watching her walking, well pace rather, around. "What if the reactions are bad?" She asked them. Andy tried to calm her, which was proving to be a lost cause. "Calm down and eat." Minwoo yelled, he had donkatsu in his mouth so it came out sounding muffled. "Don't talk over the food like that. I don't want your spit in my area." Hyesung complained. Micha pouted and asked again for the release time. "Sit down and eat." Dongwan said, he started to make room for the girl to sit.

"But.but." she stammered as Eric stood behind her and sat her down. "You made all this food so you should enjoy it." Eric said and started to fix her a plate. Micha somehow made a feast, although she wasn't surprised with the end result. She knew she had busy fingers when she grew nervous. She remembered how she knitted a scarf in one day while waiting for her finals's results once. She cooked donkatsu, gamjatang, kimchi, rabuki, steamed veggitable and seaseme fried chicken. Micha was thankful that Shinhwa decided to come here before their show again to help her get rid of the food. "You are a really good cook." Dongwan said as scooped a second helping of rice from the rice cooker. Micha asked him if there was any problems or off tastes.

"You should have cooked the donkatsu in sesame oil." Hyesung commented. Micha glared at him, "I told you I don't own any and that would make it taste odd." Micha countered and took a big bite of donkatsu. "You could have at least added some sesame seeds to the rabuki then." He said and started to brag about his own cooking skills. "Hyesung." Junjin said causing the male to stop. "Admit she cooks better than you. Her food is like heaven compared to yours." He finished making the table laugh.

"Andy, what did you do about the Jun situation?" Eric asked. It has been a week since the incident on set and Micha stopped talking about it since the night the talked to her at Minki's apartment. Andy put down the zuccini he was going to eat and cleared his thoart. "We couldn't fully edit him out but we fixed the music video to show as little of him as it can without messing up the storyline." He answered then hushed them when they started to ask about the male model. "Some of his ual harrasment was caught on tape so we were able to press minor charges. He is going to have to pay a fine and be put on suspension by his company." Andy said. The males cheered all around praising him for handling it but Micha stayed silent. "Isn't that good news?" Eric asked Micha who was silently eating through the news.

"He is still going to be able to work right?" She asked Andy. Andy told her he would once the fine had been paid and he surves the suspention. "That's good to hear." She said and choked on a peice of rice cake when Minwoo suddenly asked if she was crazy. Dongwan patted her back while she drank water trying to clear her breathing, she was starled by his scream. "I don't want him to have lost all he worked for if this is the first time he has done this." She explained once thanking Dongwan for his help. "What if this isn't his first time?" Hyesung asked. Micha simply smirked, "Then karma would catch up to him soon." She said. The men wondered if she just put a curse on the male and agreed that she would be a scary force to go against.

"I have a question though." Micha said and looked at her boss, "When did my dorm become a rest stop for you all?" She quricked an eyebrow ready to be amused with their answer. "Your house is close to the broadcast studio and has free good food." Junjin said throwing Micha a playful smile. He had to elbow Hyesung to stop him from speaking up. Hyesung was still trying to defend his cooking and was going to offer he should make dinner next time. Minwoo nodded his head in agreement, both to Junjin's words and actions, but Micha figured he was just avoiding talking so he could fully focus on the food. "I guess I can only tell you to remember to call ahead." She said. She saw Junjin's small movement and hid her smile by stuffing her face.

"Oh, it's midnight." Andy said looking at the clock. Micha hush all of them as she scrambled to her laptop. She wired it to the television so she could watch her online shows on a bigger screen. "Is that Kim Hyun Joong as your wallpaper?" Hyesung asked, soon Minwoo and Junjin started to and asked if she had them as the screensaver. "I don't want nightmares so why would I have a picture of you guys." She muttered under her breath although the males heard and started to make fake threats to call Hyun Joong to tell him she was a stalker. "Do it. Go on." Micha yelled egging them on. "Wow, this girl. You are lucky I was bluffing." Junjin said and went back to eating. Micha went to her youtube channel and found the music video.

She ran quickly after pressing play to the couch so she could have the best veiwing seat.

- - - - -

 

The music video opened with her sitting in an apartment staring out the window. It then flashed to scenes of her and Jun as a couple. Her smiling warmly at him while her gently patted her head. She then ran off into a distance while he turned away to look at his phone. The scene flashed back to Micha in the apartment. She picked up the cardigan and hugged it. The music video flashed back to the couple this time revealing that Jun gave it to her after accidently getting wet by some sprinklers. Micha was about to ask him something when he stopped her and answered his phone. He made the sign telling her it would be a minute. She sat watching other couples have fun. Jun then came back and told her he had to go. The scene went back to a solo Micha who was looking around the apartment. She walked to the bookshelf and grabbed a scrapbook. The camera glanced at the book then back at her. She smiled with the pictures with tears running down her face.

 

The music video took one last look at the couple. This time they were in a cafe. A ring sat on the table and it looked like Jun was apologizing. Micha shook her head and smiled at him. The music ended just as she mouthed the words 'Thank you for being my first true love.'

- - - - - -

Micha sat in awe and looked at the males. She was a bit disturbed to find that they were looking at her though. "Well?" She asked them wanting their thoughts. "That was a good image for you." Eric said being the first to speak. Dongwan agreed and added that her singing has improved a bit since when they first met. "If you can have amazing live stages you could easily start gaining a small fanbase." Andy said making Micha happy to hear his approval. "Hyesung? Junjin?" She asked, she want all their thoughts. "When you sing this live you have to remember to relax." Junjin said and laughed she said that was impossible.

Shinhwa only actually saw peices of the music video itself. They kept glancing at her everytime Jun's face came on screen. The first time he showed up she bit her lip. But everytime after she went back into a neutral expression. They just wanted to make sure she didn't breakout into tears every time this music video played. They did though listen to the whole song and were honestly pleased with what they heard.

Micha stared at Hyesung waiting to hear his praise. "The music video and your singing was good. Even now after just watching it I find myself curious about your other songs." He said. Micha thanked him and surprised herself, along with everyone else, by hugging the male from behind. Once her mind caught up to her body she quickly let him go and stared at her hands in confusion. 'What was that?' She thought to herself.