Chapter 14.5

Reaching You

"Thanks for taking me out of there." Minki said and took a deep breath. The two men were sitting at a park bench close to his apartment complex. Minwoo told him it wasn't a problem, that he wouldn't want to over crowd the female. Minki looked up to the night sky as a ghost of smile appeared on his face. "Yeah, it would be hard to watch her cry." He whispered. "I have a question." Minwoo asked. The younger male looked at him, cueing him to continue. "Does Micha not like being around us? We all noticed how forced her reactions are at times and how she would avoid physical contact with us." Minwoo said, Shinhwa had dicussed the subject a few times and were curious if she saw them as forcing their friendship on her.

Minki listened to his words and sighed. "Micha. She is an observer, I guess you can call it that if anything. She watches for what people want others to feel and imitate that. But she doesn't hate you all though. If she did she wouldn't even allow you in the same room as her." Minki started, "She just has a rough time around men. She went to an all girls boarding school and in college she only hung around girls. So you can imagine how her personality formed that way." He said. Minki was wary to continue talking about Micha's past as it was something only few have known. "So she is that why shy around us?" Minwoo asked, "You can tell us about her. We want to become her family as she starts her career. She will need people to rely on in this harsh feild." Minwoo continued. Just by what he was told so far he could tell the male twin was beating around the bush on some matters.

"How about you ask three questions. I will answer only those with honest answers. Once they are up you have to talk to Micha personally for anything else." Minki said seeing it as a fair deal what he was offering. He didn't want to tell too much but he also knew Micha wouldn't let others in on her own. Minwoo agreed to the deal and thought about their top concerns. "She never mentions your parents. Why?" He asked. This was Andy's concern as most parents would visit their child's CEO as soon as they signed to be an idol to either approve their dream or talk them out of it. "Our parents aren't close to Micha. The last time they had a face to face conversation was seven years ago at our grandfather's funeral. Our mom isn't so bad but our father. He refuses to even allow her name to be said at home." Minki answered. Minwoo was paying close attention so he could share his finds with the others. "I try to keep her away from them as much as I can. Micha isn't Micha when she is around them. "

"Why is she different around you?" Minwoo asked his next question. It wasn't a prepared on as he was just saying a thought out loud. Minki shurgged. "I never understood that. I asked her if she didn't see me as a guy and she denyed it. I guess it is a twin thing. She has been attached to me for as long as I can remember. Even when she was in America she wrote to me every week." Minki admitted. He never understood that part of Micha himself. She would be cold to their customers and his friends one moment and laugh at his jokes when they were alone the next. As if she shuts people off until she apporves of them. 'I must have missed something when we were younger.' He thought to himself, he knew she wasn't like that all her life since he wouldn't veiw her behavior as strange if it was.

"You have one more question so choose wisely." Minki told the older male, jokingly. Minwoo sighed loudly. He had a ton more questions to ask and now there was only one. He was about to give up thinking when remembered the most important question they had. "How does she feel about us? Shinhwa I mean." He asked and began to worry went Minki didn't answer right away. His was thrown for a loop when Minki started to laugh loudly. "Don't worry about that. She enjoys your company, that I know. It seems everyday she calls me to retell what happened when she was around you all. She seems real animated when she talks and laughs at your antics so. I will admit that at first she said she didn't think she could handle being around you all. But now. I think she does see you all as extended family" Minki said and patted Minwoo on the back. "She would have never let me leave her alone with the other members if she didn't." He finished. Minwoo had a goofy grin on his face at this news.

 

He was happy to know they were over worrying about nothing in that situation.