Chapter 1

Reaching You

"Excuse me." Andy said to the female once the crowd cleared. She was midway putting away her ukulele when she heard him. "Yes?" She asked him finishing up quickly then giving him her full attention. Andy had to think his words over when he noticed that she had a half skeptical half curious look in her eyes. "You play and sound really well." Minwoo said breaking the silence. The female nodded taking his words before throwing him a half smile, "Well thanks?" She said aloud while wondering why was there a group of six older men just staring at her.

 

"Would you like to become an idol?" Andy asked making the female look from Minwoo to him. 'Oh. This is one of those scouting scams.' She thought to herself and slowly backed away. "Hmmm" she said making it seem she was actually pondering the thought before she quickly her heels and ran from them. The group of men were silent for a moment before Junjin and Minwoo started laughing at what just happened. Hyesung smiled with them as Dongwan shook his head at the turn of events. "She ran away from me." Andy said still in a state of shock. "Are we not that well known that we look like common strangers?" He asked his groupmates. "Maybe a she is a local and someone knows her." Eric said trying to bring hope to the maknae. He quickly scanned the crowd and noticed a ahjumma at an ojinguh stand. He walked to her with the rest of Shinhwa trailing behind him. "Hello m'am." Eric said in full politness to the ahjumma.

 

The old woman beamed at him, happy to be treated kindly from someone so handsome, "Would you like some ojinguh tonight?" She asked him and waved a hand over the food. Eric shook his head no while Dongwan pipped up that he would like 300won worth earning a elbow to the stomach from Hyesung. "Sorry we are looking for a girl." He said then gave her an winning smile, "She was preforming a song here a few mintues ago and we wondered who she was." The ahjumma thought to herself while she bagged Dongwan's food, there were a lot of people these days that played music and preformed. She was going to say no before she realized she did know who they were looking for.

 

"You mean Micha, right?" She said aloud before nodding to herself, "She works at the local bakery. Pretty girl, should be looking to settle down but she is too flighty. If her brother didn't watch over her she would be even less of a catch for male." She ranted making the group feel awkward for listening to this. "Is the bakery nearby?" Andy asked bring the elderly woman out her rant. "Yes but its close now. Too late in the evening. Try going tomorrow." She said and ranges up the food. Dongwon quickly handed her the money before digging into the bag of fried squid. "Thank you miss." 

 

They said to her causing her to giggle like a school kid. The group walked into a local bar that was close to hide out in while they waited for their managers. "So she lives close and works near here." Minwoo said and pondered this. "We can go find her tomorrow." Junjin said to Andy who was sitting silently. Hyesung slapped the back of Junjin's head at his comment and shook his head when the male asked him what was wrong with that idea. "She probably ran away because of a large group of guys just randomly talking to her. If anything Andy should go and meet her alone." He said bringing everyone's attention to Andy. 

 

"You must really be in love with her." Dongwan joked, although no one laughed at it and just groaned at how awkward his statement was. "Hyung I am not in love with her." Andy chuckled at the older man's sad attempt to lighten the mood. "I just saw a bundle of raw talent that I felt should be shown to the world." Andy said then banged his forehead to the table at his own words. "Well then you know what you got to do right?" Eric asked him. Andy nodded. It was the only obvious answer. Too bad he won't be able to jump into action until next week as they had a full schedule.