You're still the same..

Should've Treated You Better

 

"_____!?" Kevin yelled out. Everyone paused and looked over to Kevin. _____ stared wide eyed, not believing he shouted her name. Everyone looked confused. 

Kevin's dad followed his eyes to where ____ was standing and was shocked as well. 

After what seemed like forever, Kevin's dad broke the tension. "Aheemmm." He faked coughed

Kevin realized everyone was staring at him and ____ then quickly apologized. "Uh, mianhe..  Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you." Kevin said to his dad

His dad understood. "I'm sorry for my son's interruption. As I was saying, Welcome to NHM. I hope all of you did not have any problems getting situated. I'm sure both of our companies will be able to get along just fine. Please don't hesitate to ask us anything. Uhm, I guess that's all I have to say for now." 

____'s boss stepped forward and began to speak, "Thank you for welcoming us and offering us this great opportunity. I'm sure this business will be a blessing to each and every one of us. Let's all get along." He smiled and bowed as everyone bowed and clapped. 

"Alright, here's what we're gonna do now. Apparently, our style and everything is kind of dull, so uBEAT's fashion crew will be going around everyone's offices and fixing them up a bit. Do not give them any problems, alright?" Kevin's dad said to his company. They all nodded. 

"Okay, now here is what we'll do, ____, you, your crew, Eli and AJ will be taking the top floors while the rest of us split up and take the rest, got it?" ____'s boss said as they all nodded. 

NHM and uBEAT then grouped up with the team they were assigned to. Since Kevin was the top executive, followed by Soohyun and them, that would mean ___ had to work with them. 

"Let's get started!" Kevin's dad and ___'s boss said. 

 

KEVIN'S P.O.V

Oh my god.. I can't believe she's here.. And I'm gonna be working with her.. 

It was time for us to group up with uBEAT, and coincidentally, I'm grouped up with her.. 

The guys were at the top floor with me. _____ walked over to us with her group which wasn't much of them actually. 

"Hi, I'm ______ ______, but you can just call me by my first name. I'm in charge of fashion, designs of the company and so forth. These two guys are in charge of music and such." She said pointing to two guys behind her. 

"Sup! I'm Eli" The one with a mohawk said

"Yo! I'm AJ" The more skinnier one said

We started to introduce ourselves one by one. After we were done, _____ asked us where do they go now and I guess up to the top floor. 

"Follow us" I said as I began walking. 

It's kind of awkward.. But the way _____ is acting is just non-chalant. Like a complete stranger. 

As we got to the top floor, we made our ways to my office. Once we got there, _____ began to look around, writing down notes and such on her clip board. 

"What's your favorite color?" She asked me

"You mean you don't remember?" I asked her, trying to break the whole stranger vibe

She looked up to me bored, "Just answer the question, Mr. Woo" 

I stared at her, kind of taken back by her attitude. She's treating me like she doesn't even know me. I looked over and saw Soohyun, Kiseop, Hoon, Dongho, Eli, and AJ staring awkwardly, obviously trying to figure out how to get out of this situation. 

I looked back at _____. "Blue." She nodded and began asking more questions she should already know the answer to. After a while, I began to get annoyed. I slammed my hand on the table that made everyone jump back slightly. 

"Everyone, get out." I said. Soohyun was about to argue but I stopped him. "Now." 

Everyone started piling out. I saw ____ following behind them but I quickly stopped her, "Except _____." Everyone paused. Eli and AJ looked over at ______ who gave them a 'I'll be okay' kind of look then left. 

As the door closed, _____ looked at me. "That was uncalled for." She said

I began to get mad. "Uncalled for? How about the fact that your treating me like a complete stranger? That's uncalled for." 

"I'm simply doing my job, Mr. Woo. Got a problem, take it up with my boss." She said as she closed her notebook, grabbed her stuff and began to walk out.

I grabbed her wrist and turned her around. "We're not finished here." I said as I stared at her coldly which use to make her scared every time. 

But what happened next kind of shocked me. _____ smirked. "I think we are." With that, she pulled her arm back, away from me and reached for the door. "You haven't changed a bit, Kevin." She said as she opened the door, followed by all the guys crashing on the floor. 

"Yahh! Dongho! Get off of me!" Soohyun shouted as he tried pushing Dongho off of him. 

"I will when Hoon gets off of me!" Dongho said as Hoon got off of him.

"Hey! Don't blame this on me! Eli was squished up against me!" Hoon argued. 

"Don't get me into this! AJ was practically leaning on me" Eli argued.

"Me?! Kiseop was practically on top of me!" AJ argued.

"Hey! If none of you big heads were in the way, I wouldn't have to be on top of any of you!" Kiseop argued.

"Who are YOU calling a big head?!" They all screamed and started arguing. 

"YAHH!!" Kevin and _____ yelled at the same time. Kevin and _____ exchanged glances then back at the guys who stopped. 

"Were y'all eavesdropping!?" Kevin asked. 

The guys quickly got up. "Uhh, this is not what it looks like, Kev.." Soohyun said.

"Oppas, why were you guys eavesdropping?" ____ said. Everyone looked her way as they heard her say 'oppa'

Kevin, Soohyun, Kiseop, Hoon, and Dongho hasn't heard her say that word in years, so they were kind of shocked, and started remembering old times with her. 

The guys laughed as Eli, AJ, and ____ stared confused. "What's so funny?" She asked as she tilted her head to the side cutely. 

"It's been a while since you've called us 'Oppa'" Hoon said. 

"We kind of missed that" Kiseop said.

"Yeah, even though I'm not an oppa.." Dongho said.

"Oh, I guess it has been a few years, hasn't it?" _____ said and laughed a bit.

"Wait, you guys know eachother?" AJ asked as he pointed to Kevin, _____, and the guys.

They all nodded. "Couldn't you tell by the way Kevin screamed her name earlier?" Soohyun asked. 

"I guess..." Eli said. 

"Well anyways, I'm done for now. I'll come back and start taking measurements. See you guys tomorrow." She said as she waved them goodbye. She turned to Eli and AJ. "Let's go." 

 

Chaper 09 is here! Thank you for the patience, everyone (: Anyways, how is it? Kevin and ____ already had their first semi-argument? That fast!? O.O And is Kevin ever gonna change? Will he ever find a way to control his anger around ___? Stay tuned ~ !

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote xD ! 

Also, another thing.. I WILL NOT be updating all next week, June 23rd - 28th &nd maybe the 29th. I'm going to camp that whole week which is on an island. No inernet service, plus I'll probably be too busy anyways. Because I'll be gone for that long, I'll be doing a double update either Friday or Saturday ! Sorry guys, hope you'll wait until then (: 

@KpopDaydreamer Haha yeah, I figured you guys think it was Kevin >.< 

@ida-iks And drama! Puahaha xD

@titchinblack Awh thank you (: Glad you're loving it! You just made my day xD haha

@Yuki2591 No problem ;) and thank youu! <333 

@Snivy4ever Unprofessional and rude >.< 

@KimYuuA Kevin.. Same old Kevin haha 

@onjongkey2min Haha Eli and AJ will always be over protective and weird xD

@inspiritexotic_3 Thank you (:

@SeoulSweetheart Haha thanks (: Hope you enjoyed this chapter <333

@laureen Thanks for the support! xD

@NIghtSkyStars Right? I thought it was adorable haha

@ab2utifulrose Who doesn't like that? xD 

@HelloKitty143 Definitely xD !

@danceline Ahh true! Haha gotta love them cliffhangers right?

@U-KISS-ME04 Looool

@BrightStar06 Legggooo! Haha xD

@JoannaChang  Haha well, thank you for being patient xD 

I'd like to welcome my new subscribers!

sam16love

Safira

JoannaChang

Thank you all for your support and hope you enjoy the rest of my story (: Feel free to comment or ask questions! I don't bite xD