And.. ACTION!

Should've Treated You Better

Distance - UKISS  <== Click to listen (: Since I already used Should've Treated You Better, I didn't wanna use it again haha Enjoy (:


NO ONE'S P.O.V

The second scene was about to begin. 

Kevin and ____ were set up in a kitchen with food all around them. 

"Alright, in the next few scenes, it'll be all about flashbacks. You two, act like you're having a good time together. Have a food fight, chase eachother around, things like that, alright?" 

Kevin and ____ both nodded. 

"Good, now 3 2 1 action!" 

(Remember that their acting, according to the script!)

*music playing*

____ was mixing a bowl of cake batter while Kevin was sitting there eating an apple. 

____ began yelling at Kevin to help her. "Yah! Oppa! Come and help me!" [remember that when people talk in music videos while the music is playing, they can't really hear the conversation going on, so yeah. Just read this part while pretending to listen to 'Should've Treated You Better!' (:] 

Kevin shook his head and stook out his tounge. ____ pouted as she turned the other way. Kevin noticed she was kind of angry. He set down his apple and went over behind ____ then hugged her. 

____ jumped slightly and tried to get out of his grasp. But he was too strong. Suddenly, he kissed her on the cheek. ____ blushed. She then grabbed baking powder and threw some in his face. 

Kevin quickly let go as he yelled and rubbed the powder out of his eyes. 

____ looked at him, powder all over his face and began laughing. Kevin saw her laughing as he grabbed some whip cream and smeared it over her face. Kevin looked at her and began laughing as well. 

All of a sudden, the two were having a food fight. Every once in a while, they'd have skinship. 

The music video shoot went on. They shot scenes that they'd use as flashbacks, good and bad, in the music video and scenes where it shows the present of Kevin regretting how he treated her and how the both of them are doing now. 

"And CUT! That's a wrap everyone!" Director yelled. 

Kevin and ____ both bowed, thanking the staff for their hardwork. 

Both of them went back to their dressing room, which they shared. When they got there, the guys were sitting on the couch, smiling like idiots. 

Kevin and ____ looked confused and slightly annoyed. "What?!" Both of them said at the same time. 

The guys began giggling like little girls. "So.. had fun shooting the music video today?" Soohyun teased. 

Kevin and ____ exchanged glances. "It was okay I guess." Kevin said. 

"Yeah, I guess." ____ said. 

The guys gave them a smirk. Kevin and ____ exchanged glances then smirked, knowing they were thinking the exact same thing. 

"Hey I've got an idea." ____ said. 

"Oh yeah? And what's that?" Kevin asked, curiously. 

"Why not we give the guys a real show?" 

"You mean..?" Kevin asked as he raised his eye brows. 

"Yepp. Let's re-enact everything we did today, except better.. And deeper.." She said. 

"You guys are serious?!" Eli asked as all the guys were literally leaning in, thinking their plan actually worked. 

Kevin and ____ nodded their heads. "Why not?" Kevin said sarcastically. 

Kevin grabbed ____ by the waist, lifted her head up by her chin and stared deeply. Kevin began leaning in as ____ began closing her eyes. 

Soohyun, Kiseop, Eli, Hoon, AJ, and Dongho all leaned in, anticipating on what was gonna happen next. Their eyes were literally about to pop out. 

Kevin and ____'s lips were only centimeters apart. Before they touched, both of them smirked then slapped all the guys as quick as they can, making the guys lose their balance. 

Soohyun, Kiseop, Eli, Hoon, AJ, and Dongho were now all on the ground rubbing their now sore cheeks. 

"AHH! My cheeks!" Dongho screamed. 

"They burnn!!!" Kiseop screamed. 

All the guys looked up, glaring at ____ and Kevin who were laughing histerically. 

"Yah!!!" Hoon screamed. 

"What was that for?!" Soohyun screamed.

"Next time you guys plan on setting Kevin and I up, be sure to think of the consequences for it." ____ said as she high fived Kevin. 

All the guys exchanged glances, then worried looks. "Uhh, how'd you figure that out?" Eli asked. 

"It was pretty obvious. ____ and I figured it out in the dressing room so we decided to get even." 

"It was Soohyun's idea!" Kiseop, Eli, Hoon, AJ, and Dongho all screamed then pointed at Soohyun. 

Soohyun just sighed. "Why does the oldest always get blamed for everything?" 

Kevin and ____ laughed as they watched the guys pointing fingers at one another. 


After the music video shoot, they all decided to go home cause it was late. 

____, Eli, and AJ said goodbye to Kevin, Soohyun, Kiseop, Hoon, and Dongho then parted ways from them. 

 

___'s P.O.V

As Eli, AJ, and I all got back to our apartment building, we were to exhausted to even say anything. 

We reached the door as I bid them goodnight. 

As I punched in my passcode, I looked behind me and saw Eli and AJ. 

"What?" I asked. 

"We're sleeping over." Eli said. 

"Why?" 

"Cause we're lazy to punch in our passcode." AJ said. 

I rolled my eyes at their laziness. "What ever. Just don't bother me." 

As we got inside, AJ and Eli both plopped on the couch. 

"Good night." I said. Both of them just raised their hands as a 'what ever, let us sleep now' type way. 

I went inside my room and close the door behind me. I was too lazy to take a shower so I just got into my pj's and called it a night. 

I layed down and stared at the ceiling. 

I didn't feel tired anymore. 

Every thing that happened today was just replaying in my head. 

I had so much fun. And it's been a while since I've smiled like that. Bad part is, it was all acting. 

Memories years ago just began flashing through my mind. 

It hurts, it really does. I can't be feeling like this. I can't.. 

 

KEVIN'S P.O.V

Soohyun, Kiseop, Hoon, and Dongho decided to sleep over my place cause they were too lazy to go home. It's not like I had a problem with it. 

As we got to my place, all of them collapsed in my living room.

I went to my room, changed, then laid down. 

I kept thinking about what happened today. The video shoot.. 

It was like back in the old days. Back to when I was happy.. With her.. 

I had so much fun. I was so happy. It's been so long. But bad part is.. It was all acting. 

My heart began to ache. Is this how things are suppose to be like from now on? 

I can't go on like this. I just can't.. 


Hello! So.. that seems to be the end of the music video shoot. What do you think? Will Kevin and ___ come clean about their feelings? Or will they hold it in, yet again? Stay tuned ~ !

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote xD !

BrightStar06 Two hard headed people = a piece of work xD haha and thank you <3

makino89 Right? We'll see xD

titchinblack I know right? Haha they should've made the music video more like how they did with 0330

onjongkey2min Awh awesome! Seems like I accomplished something xD Haha 

cassiopeianELF I know right?! <3 gotta love them! 

Pandastwaberrie Awh it's okay (: School comes first! But thank you (: glad you're enjoying it! And yeah, I know it's been a little short lately haha I've been busy with school & work so I haven't really had time to sit down and really write, you know?? LOl but thanks! <3

KpopDaydreamer  Hmm.. what were they thinking? Seems like you just predicted the next chappie (; hehe and thank youu! (:

snsdshineegirl  Did it? Did it really? 

ab2utifulrose I think that's what I was striving for.. Haha

HelloKitty143  I know right? They can cause such a hassle >.< 

KISSmeSooVin598 Well, I can say that it isn't over just yet.. (: and thank you <333 glad you like it! xD

alexsimply  Awh yay!! <333 You just made my night! Thank you ~ !

I'd like to welcome my new subscribers!

gracie_lee

alexsimply

Thank you all for your support and hope you enjoy the rest of my story (: Feel free to comment or ask questions! I don't bite xD