Why is he here?

Should've Treated You Better

 

"Yooo! ____ baby!" Everyone's head's turned towards who said that. 

Eli, AJ, and ____ rolled their eyes. Oh godd.. What is he doing here? They thought.

"Baby??" Kevin, Soohyun, Kiseop, Hoon, and Dongho said altogether, confused.

Who the is that?! Kevin thought. 

"Kim Hyun Joong." ____ said as she let out a disappointed sigh. 

Joong walked up to ____, "Awh come on, don't be like that! You know you miss me girl!" He said as he opened up his arms wide and was about to hug her but Eli and AJ stepped in front of her and hugged him instead. 

"Awh thanks bro!" AJ said. 

"Yeah, we missed you too!" Eli added on. 

Both of them pulled Joong in for a group hug as ____ smiled.

Joong tried to get away from them but two guys against one? He didn't stand a chance. 

"Eww! Get away from me!" Joong said, trying to get away but failed miserably. 

"Hey you asked for it! Can't take it back now!" AJ and Eli said.

"I meant ____!" Joong said in disgust. 

Eli and AJ laughed. "Well you could have said that from the beginning." 

"What in the world would make you guys think I meant you guys?!" Joong asked. 

They shrugged then looked over at ____ who was leaning against the wall, smiling. 

"Well, coming from the looks of it, it looks like she could care less about you man." Eli said. 

"So I guess you'll have to settle for us." AJ added on. 

AJ and Eli exchanged glances then opened their arms wide. "Come on man, bring it in." They teased. 

Joong pretended to throw up. "Come on, she knows I got nothin but love for her" Joong said.

"Too bad I don't feel the same way." _____ then came up and rejected him. 

Of course it wasn't her first time. 

Eli and AJ started 'oooo-ing'

"OOOOOOO! You got burned!" Eli laughed. 

Joong turned to AJ. "Yah, tell your little sidekick to shut up!" Eli then stopped. 

"Who the hell are you calling a side kick, you desperate ?!" Eli said as walked up to Joong. 

"Who are you calling an , Eli Kim?!" Joong asked. 

"Look in the mirrior and you'll know." Eli said.

Soon enough, Eli and AJ started having a little argument battle with Joong. 

____ rubbed her head. Not again.. She thought. She then looked over to where Kevin and the guys were, then paused. "Yah! Shut up!" ____ screamed. 

Eli, AJ, and Joong stopped. They followed to where ____'s eyes were looking at. 

A few feet away, there was Kevin, Soohyun, Kiseop, Hoon, and Dongho, with visible confused looks on their faces, feet glued to the ground and obviously were very uncomfortable. 

Silence fell upon them, then the silence was broken.

"Who the hell are these guys?!" Joong said in a rude way. 

Eli and AJ glared, then slapped him on the back of the head.  Joong rubbed his head. "Yah! What was that for?!" 

____ then walked up and grabbed him by the ear. "Oww..." He whined. 

"Yah, stop being rude. Those are your new bosses. Treat them nice." ____ said then let go of his ear. 

"Boss? Since when did I have a new boss?" 

"Since we joined companies with NHM. That guy, Mr. Kevin Woo is the CEO of NHM. And those four are his sidekicks. Treat them with respect, understand?" ____ said, pointed to each and every one of them. 

Joong nodded obediently. He then turned to them. "Annyeongsaeyo, Kim Hyun Joong imnida. Sorry for my rudeness, Mr. Woo and Mr. Woo's sidekicks." He said then bowed. 

They all bowed back, then paused.

"Wait, sidekick?!" Soohyun, Kiseop, Hoon, and Dongho then screamed altogether and pointed at their selves. "Why are we the sidekicks?!" 

"Because, you guys follow Kevin every where he goes like a little puppy." ____ said and laughed. 

"Yah! Your so mean!" They all whined. ____ laughed. "Kevinn!! Tell her that's not true!" They said as they turned to Kevin. 

Kevin was dying from laughter. "I'm sorry... But you guys kind of do follow me a lot.." 

"Kevin! You're suppose to be on our side!" Hoon said. 

Kevin shrugged and continued to laugh. 

As they all calmed down, the atmosphere became more comfortable. 

"So you're a model under ____'s company? uBEAT right?" Kevin asked Joong. 

Joong nodded proudly. They scanned him from head to toe.

"You sure don't look like you'd be a model." Hoon said, as he continued to look at him. 

"Well, that's cause I'm not dressed like one right now. I'm in a suit." He defended. 

"So you have a good body? Six packs and all?" Kiseop asked. 

Joong nodded again. 

"Yeah right." Dongho said, not believing it. 

"Well, if you don't believe me, ask ____, she's seen it before. Plenty of times." Joong said and smirked.

 Eli, AJ, and _____ paused. Hoping this conversation wasn't going where they think it is. 

Kevin raised his brow, feeling uncomfortable. "Of course she probably did, at photoshoots and such." He said, trying to stay calm. 

"Yeah, and in bed." 

 

Chapter 18 is here! Now I know the mystery person wasn't a whole shock because majority of you already knew. Anyways, Joong is actually gonna be appearing in this story a bit more. And be ready for a whole lot of drama! Who's ready to see angry/jealous Kevin?! Puahaha stay tuned ~ !

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote :D !

ilovezelo10 This chapter answers your question. But I'm sure you already knew, right? Haha

ab2utifulrose It's Joong. Haha no surprise characters for now lol 

ida-iks Joong >.< And he is always trouble! Lol thanks (:

fishcakes No new characters.. For now ;D haha

HelloKitty143 I think it was pretty obvious who it was! Haha ;D

titchinblack Awh thanks <3 ! Glad you love it haha (: And I'm sure every one knew it was him lol

Liana_Iana Lol you tell'em! He is so hard headed >.< ya know? Haha and awh (: thanks lol I'll try to update more often! :)

Kate1016 You spelt it right haha and hey jealous Kevin? Who wouldn't wanna see that? Lol

danceline Yes, yes it is (:

Yuki2591 <3 Glad you're so hyped! Loool enjoy (:

makino89 Haha yeah, pretty obvious right?

inspiritkissmeemily Well then, start flippin' tables girl! Haha xD

KpopDaydreamer  Yes, yes it is (: and yes, it is horrible. It will get worse. Or not? Hehehe xD

onjongkey2min  I know right? I wish I was so dedicated like him haha and oh, this isn't even the worst yett! Haha so much more to come! xD

Safira  *sigh..* yes, yes it is >.< look forward to seeing him a bit more. xD

laureen  Yes, yes it is (: haha

I'd like to welcome my new subscribers!

itsjasmineee

music101

Demonera

Thank you all for your support and hope you enjoy the rest of my story (: Feel free to comment or ask questions! I don't bite xD