The Truth

Should've Treated You Better

Conversation between Joong and ____: 

Joong: I saw the way you were staring at Kevin earlier. 

____: It wasn't anything serious.. -_-

Joong: And I'm sure that look in your eyes wasn't anything serious either. 

_____: I can't just stare at anyone I want?

Joong: Not Kevin.

_____: Don't tell me you're actually getting upset over this..

Joong: Of course not, cause I know you're all mines now. I have nothing to worry about, right?

How come you're not answering back? 

Yah, I'm talking to you!

Don't ignore me!

_____! 

What the are you doing?!

Either you message me back, or else. 

_____: I really hate it when you use that to threaten me. 

Joong: If you'd just answer me back, I wouldn't have too. 

_____: I don't have anything to say to you. 

Joong: When I'm talking to you, yes you do. 

_____: No I don't.

Joong: You remember the deal we made, right?

_____: Yes, every single word. 

Joong: I'd beg to differ. 

_____: Oh really now? 

Joong: Yes. Care to repeat it? Or shall I?

_____: I'll do the honor. 

Joong: Be my guest.

_____: I'd cut off all connections with Kevin, unless it was business related, pretend to be your girlfriend and in return, you won't destroy Kevin's company.

Joong: And it seems like you are not following through with your words.

_____: I said I'd pretend to be your girlfriend AND cut off all connections with him. I never said I would let my world revolve around you. 

Joong: Very clever. I see you found a loop hole.

_____: So are we done here? 

Joong: As long as you keep your mouth shut, then yeah. I won't go to my dad. 

_____: I still don't understand..

Joong: What?

_____: So is this why you didn't tell anyone who you're family really was? So you could use it to benefit you someday?

Joong: Pretty much. 

_____: You are such a head.. 

Joong: Well thank you. 

_____: Ha.. *sarcastic laugh* I really can't believe your family owns the entire uBEAT's company.. So that makes your dad.. my..

Joong: Boss. You are correct. And if you continue your relationship with Kevin, I'll tell my father how Kevin has been tricking and using you into stealing money from our company just to help pay off their debt, thus is the reason why both companies have been losing sales, which means Kevin AND his company will no longer be in business. 

_____: But Kevin's company isn't even in debt. They've just been losing sales. Our company has been doing fine since we joined their company. We've made a lot more than we ever did in the U.S.

Joong: True, but with the connections I have, I can still make it seem like we're losing sales, you know?

_____: Why are you doing this, Joong? Why?

Joong: Do you not get it? All I ever was to you from the start was a ing play toy! But once we step back into Korea, you run straight into Kevin's arms! Do you know how long I've been trying to claim you as my own? 

_____: Jealousy? This is all because your jealous? Dammit Joong.. Nothing is going on between Kevin and I. We had a thing in the past but that's long gone. Even if there was something going on, you'd really ruin hundreds of jobs just because you can't have what you want? 

Joong: Well.. When you put it like that, it sounds bad. 

_____: There's no good way to put it. 

Joong: I've seen the way he looks at you. You can't call that nothing, ____.

_____: Seriously? Just let this go! I'm sorry I used you as a play toy but I'm not doing that anymore. Just stop all of this. 

Joong: Too late for that. You should've called it off before I had fell to hard for you. 

_____: I told you from the very beginning that I didn't want to be in a relationship, that this is just for fun. That's your own damn fault for falling for me.

Joong: Well, no turning back now. Just remember..

_____: I GET IT. You don't have to repeat it for the thousandth time. 

Joong: Just checking. You know what? This is a side of you I've never seen. 

_____: Excuse me? 

Joong: You're pretending to be with me and cutting all ties with Kevin, most likely hurting him in the process and losing a lot of friends, just so Kevin doesn't lose his job nor his company. You must really like him. 

_____: Whether I do or do not, it's none of your business. 

Joong: If you didn't, you wouldn't have done all of this. 

_____: Where is this conversation headed? 

Joong: Tell me the truth for once. Do you like him? Like really like him?

_____: I don't like Kevin. 

Joong: That's goo-

_____: I love him.

Joong: W..what?

_____: I love Kevin. I'd do anything and everything for him, even if that means I'd have to hurt him just so his company doesn't completely fall apart. I'll do what ever it takes to save him before he hits the ground. 


I would recap but I actually don't have much time right now.. Haha I'll tell you guys next time! And reason why I reply all at once at the end of my chapters is cause I usually don't check the comments until when I'm getting ready to update. I just like to reply back to every one so they don't feel left out. Anyways, with that being said, see ya next time! :D