Kevin's Flashback Part 2

Should've Treated You Better

 

"____.. She moved.." 

My eyes became wide. "What?! TO where?! Since when?!" 

"Yesterday. She decided to move out of Seoul. She said you guys had broken up, and that neither of you never had closure. She tried to get in contact with you but since you never answered, she gave up and left." 

I stared and listened as her mom told me everything.. 

So, the reason ____ kept calling me was because she wanted to say.. Goodbye..? 

If I had knew that, I would've gone to her in a heartbeat. 

Her parents saw my shocked expression. I saw their cold expression soften up. 

"I see you didn't know.." Her mom said, her voice kind of drifting off. 

I shook my head as I felt her hands on my face. I realized I was crying. 

What the hell!?! A man does not cry!! What the hell is wrong with me!

"I.. I gotta go." I said quickly and turned around but suddenly felt someone pulling my shirt. I turned around and saw ___'s mom. 

"Kevin, sweety.. It's okay to cry." She whispered. "Come in for a moment." She said as she grabbed my arm and led me inside. 

We all sat on the couch. Kevin's mom offered me coffee but I refused.

I looked up at ____'s parents as they stared at me with sympathy. 

"Why are you guys being so nice to me?" I asked them, obviously catching them off guard. 

"What do you mean?" Her dad asked. 

"The way I treated your daughter.. I was terrible. Why are you guys being so nice to me?" 

Her mom set down the coffee cup. "Well, we never actually hated you. We hated how you treated our daughter but we do understand that you were just jealous and over protective. ____'s father was like that when we were dating so we can understand what you guys were going through. 

Other than the fact that you were overly protective with ____, you are a great man. You still gave us respect when you see us, and when you and ____ aren't arguing, you guys are the cutest couple in the world." She said and smiled. 

Her dad started to speak. "Don't get us wrong or anything, we really hate you for how you treated our daughter. But you have helped us when we needed it. You know us to not hold grudges on people. I was like you when I was your age. 

I was over protective of my girl. I was jealous a lot. I understand what you're going through. It's a feeling you can't control sometimes. I almost lost ____'s mom once because I let jealousy take over me. At that moment, I realized I was really about to lose her. I was about to lose someone I love." 

I looked up at them, "What happened?" 

"Well, I saw her with a guy, she said it was just a friend. I didn't believe her, we fought, then she got tired of everything and threatened to leave me. I didn't believe it at first but what made me realize she was serious was when she walked out that night and never came back." 

I listened closely. I was shocked. Their relationship was exactly how ____ and mines was. "She left? Just like that?" I asked. He nodded. "What did you do to get her back?" 

"Well, I looked every where for her. In the end, I found her at her sister's house in China. Yes, I flew all the way to China just to find her. When she saw me, she was shocked. I apologized and even got on my knees but she didn't take me back. 

It took a few months for me to prove her that I love her and that I really will change, just for her, but one day, it finally got through to her." He said as he smiled and grabbed ____'s mom's hand. 

"What did you do that made her finally wanna take you back?" I asked. 

"Let's just say, you never know what you have until it's gone. That's why you should cherish everything and everyone, because you never know when they'll leave."

____'s mom came over and held my hands. "Kevin, hunny.. You know we're here for you. We know you love our daughter but maybe the timing for the both of you just isn't right. When it's time and if you two are meant to be, then fate will guide both of back to one another. Patience, that's all it takes." She said and smiled. 

I looked at her then back at ____'s dad. 

I can't believe their being so nice, considering how I treated ____. 

I smiled at the both of them. "Thank you." Was all I said before pulling them in for a hug. 

After that, I bowed to them and left. 

Time passed by as I lived my life without her. But there's not a day that goes by that I don't think about her. 

I thought about what her parent's said every now and then. I guess they are right. The timing just isn't right for us but how come it's so freaking hard? 

Years passed by as I did the same routine. My dad made me co-owner to his company which is good I guess. I got Soohyun, Kiseop, Hoon, and Dongho jobs at my company. 

I've helped out ____'s parents and visit them every now and then just to see how they're doing. 

I'd have girlfriends here and there but they never lasted long. Most of them just wanted money, others were too clingy. 

Five years.. It's been that long. She's back and she's not even mines anymore. 

So what does this mean? How am I gonna get her back? Do I even have a chance?

What if she completely rejects me?

What do I do..?

 

And Kevin's last part to his flashback is here! What'd you think? Can you really believe ____'s parents went through the same thing? Only difference is, will Kevin suceed like ____'s dad did? Stay tuned ~ !

BTW, have you guys listened to UKISS' new japanese song, 'Inside of Me' ?! I love it! <33 even though I can't understand a single word haha 

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote :D !

Ilovesweetshehe Awh (: Glad you love it! <3

fishcakes Puahaha right?! Probably deserved even more >.< 

U-KISS-ME04 Like he would've listened xD haha

kevin7 Ehh, he kind of deserved it haha xD 

makino89 Now you know (: hope you're enjoying it so far xD

inspiritkissmeemily  Puahaha your comments always makes me laugh xD idk why haha I don't even know what to say :X

KpopDaydreamer  He kind of deserved it anyway haha maybe this time, he won't be so hard headed >.< And thanks for the support (: 

HelloKitty143  Glad you're enjoying it! Puahaha xD

ida-iks  Can't agree with you more! He probably deserved even more >.< just saying! Haha and thank you (: sure means a lot! <3

Yuki2591  Puahaha no problem (: and of course! Those scenes are surely coming up soon (: or is it? xD 

onjongkey2min  I think you'd have to throw those words at him for it to get through to him! Puahaha and thank youu <3

titchinblack  Awh <3 thank you (: your comment just made my day / night ! Haha

I'd like to welcome my new subscribers!

sora1993

kpopluvergirl

ninjamgee

Thank you all for your support and hope you enjoy the rest of my story (: Feel free to comment or ask questions! I don't bite xD