I'm sorry

Should've Treated You Better

It's been about an hour since the doctor told them of ____'s heart condition. 

An hour since the nurses moved ____ to her own room. 

About six hours since she fainted. 

The guys were literally about to go insane. 

"When is noona waking up?! It's been hours!" Dongho whined. 

"She might not wake up until tomorrow morning. Or later on tonight." Soohyun said. 

"I don't know if I can wait that long." Dongho said. 

"We won't be able to stay very long anyway." Hoon said. Every one stared at him like 'are we really just gonna leave just like that' look. Hoon went on explaining, "Visiting hours are almost over. Only one of us can stay." 

"Why only one?" Kiseop asked. 

"Yeah, why not all?" AJ asked. 

"We're not family." 

Every one nodded. "So who's staying and who are all leaving?" Eli asked. 

Every one then looked at him like 'are you really asking that' look. 

"I'll stay. You guys can leave." Kevin said. 

No one argued, even if they did, they knew Kevin would just shut them out. 

"Alright, I guess we'll go then. We all need our rest. We'll be back tomorrow with a change of clothes and some food for you." Soohyun said.  

Kevin nodded. Once the guys had left, Kevin went by ____'s bed and sat down next to her. He her face lightly, removing strands of hair that were covering her face. 

____, what have you done to yourself? He thought. 

Kevin went to the couch and sat down, looking at ____ from across the room. 

He kept thinking about the past few weeks. He did notice her getting paler, wearing bigger clothes, zoning out.. But he didn't think much of it. Oh how Kevin regretted not paying more attention to her. 

If he had confronted her sooner, make up this dumb plan sooner, maybe she wouldn't be laying on that very bed right now. 

All Kevin was doing was blaming himself. Soon after, Kevin drifted off, unknowingly. 


It was around 4am. 

____ began waking up slightly. She opened her eyes, rubbing them. She looked around, confused for a moment. 

Her eyes scanned the room then came across a sleeping Kevin on the couch. 

She got up, holding her head for a moment, feeling a bit dizzy. She shut her eyes tight for a bit. Once her head stopped spinning, she climbed out of bed and walked over towards Kevin. 

A smile crept across her face, unknowingly. She grabbed a blanket and placed it over him. 

Her skinny slender fingers found its way to Kevin's face as she removed strands of hair out of his face. 

Kevin, being a light sleeper, moved a bit. ____ jumped slightly, not wanting to wake him up. She backed up carefully but soon backed up against the bed, causing it to bump up against the wall. 

Kevin woke up slightly, opening his eyes. He blinked a few times, staring straight at ____ who was still standing at the end of the bed, frozen. Kevin closed his eyes, going back to sleep but soon realized what he saw. Actually who he saw. Kevin's eyes opened back up, clear and wide. 

A smile made its way to his face as he jumped up, charging towards ____, pulling her into his slender, long arms. ____ was just shocked, frozen. 

"OMG! ____! I can't believe you're awake!" Kevin shouted with excitement. He pulled apart from her a bit but held her close. "How are you?! Are you okay?! Feelin' dizzy? Need some water?! Can I get you anything?" Kevin kept babbling on and on. 

____ was just thinking what the happened to this guy? 

Kevin then realized what he was doing and soon calmed himself. Realizing he was still holding onto her, he quickly let go. "S..sorry.." He managed to say, looking down.

Silence had passed. When ____ hadn't spoken anything for a while, Kevin looked up. This time, it was his turn to be shocked. She was smiling. "Thank you." She said, opening her arms wide, pulling the surprise Kevin into a hug. 

He stood stoned, just like how she was earlier. "For what?" He asked. 

"For worrying about me. For staying by me, all this time, when I've done nothing but push you away." 

Kevin soon smiled. He wrapped his arms around her waist, hugging her as well. "No, I should be thanking you. You've done every thing to protect me, going as far as being with that jerk face." 

____ didn't say anything for a moment. Instead, she buried her head into his neck, holding him tighter and closer. Kevin felt his neck getting wet and knew she was crying. 

Before he could even speak, she whispered, "I'm sorry." 

"Should I even ask why?" He asked sarcastically, letting out a chuckle. 

"For hurting you, and the others. I should've told you from the very beginning. I didn't know it would cause you that much pain. I'm sorry." She said, crying a bit more. 

"You know.. I don't know how you do it." He said. 

"Huh?" She asked confused. 

Kevin loosened the hug, their arms still wrapped around one another but their faces only inches away. Kevin brought his right hand up to ____'s face, wiping away her tears. "How can you cry so much but yet your voice is so steady and gentle?" 

____ gave him a 'are you serious?' type look. "What? I was just wondering." Kevin joked. 

____ smiled. "Way to ruin the moment, idiot." She said, finally letting go of him and walking back to her bed. Little did she know, Kevin wasn't done with her yet. 

As she was walking away, Kevin hugged her from behind as she gasped slightly. He then buried his face into her neck, whispering, "You always did have a rasberry scent, which I adore." 

____ blushed but then elbowed him in the stomach. Kevin groaned, letting go. "And you always did hit like a guy.." He said. 

____ smiled in satisfaction. "Serves you right." She said and stuck her tounge out. 

The two of them began joking around and laughing at one another, unknowingly.

Just like old times. 

 

After I end this story, I probably won't be writing for maybe about three weeks or even less, I'm not sure yet. I just wanna focus on school and work, plus I need to catch up on some sleep! Haha. Well until then, I'll be brainstorming on a new story which I've already started on. But what I need from you all is WHO should be my main character for the next story. Of course, me being all bias, I wanna write about Kevin<333 But I feel like it's not very fair.. Haha

So down below, I made a poll. EXO (my new interest), 2PM, and UKISS are really the only boy groups I listen to the most. I mean, I listen to SUJU, SHINEE, and others.. I actually started out loving the whole SM family but after I found UKISS, I lost a little bit of interest haha. So yeah, Kevin, Sehun, and Nickhun are really the only ones I focus more on. I can't write a story good if I'm not into whoever I'm writing about haha so I need YOUR vote! Help meee please!