____'s Flashback Part 1

Should've Treated You Better

 

____'s P.O.V

It was late as I was getting off work. I stood inside, looking out through the windows as I saw rain pouring down. I sighed as I took out my phone and was about to call a cab until my co-worker walked over to me. 

"Hey, waiting on someone?" He asked. 

I shook my head. "Aniyo, I was just about to call a taxi." I said as I looked down and continued to dial the number. 

"Where's your car?" He asked. 

"I slept over my boyfriend's house last night. He brought me to work today so I left my car at his place." I explained. 

"Why didn't he pick you up?" 

"He's working late tonight so I told him I'd just call a cab." 

"Oh okay, why don't I just give you a ride then?"

"Ahh.. Aniyo.. It's okay really. I can just call a cab." I said, trying to persuade him. I knew if he'd take me home and Kevin find out, he'll surely be mad. 

"Haha come on _____. You've known me for years, I'm not gonna hurt you. Now come on, I don't want you to wait here all alone." He said as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me to his car. 

I guess it's okay.. Kevin is working late so I should be getting to his apartment before he does. 

My co-worker started to drive as I told him the way. As he parked in front of the building, I saw a familiar figure walking towards the entrance with an umbrella over his head. 

Oh .. That's Kevin.. 

Please don't look back.. Please don't look back.. 

.. Kevin looked our way as the headlights shined on him. He squinted his eyes as he looked through the window of my co-worker's car and saw me.

Too late to turn back now.. Kevin's eye brows closed in together as I saw him getting angry. 

He walked over as I started getting out of the car. My friend rolled down the windows. 

"Hey babe." Kevin said as he grabbed me by the waist and kissed me on the cheek.

"Hey." I said, kind of nervous. Kevin pulled me under the umbrella with him as he saw I was getting wet. 

Kevin looked into the car and waved at my co-worker. He held out his hand through the window as my friend took it consideringly. "Hey, I'm Kevin, ____'s boyfriend." 

My co-worker smiled and introduced hisself. "Nice to meet you. I hope you don't mind I dropped her off. I didn't want her to pay for a taxi and it is raining as well." 

"Oh, it's no problem at all. Thank you." Kevin said and smiled. 

"Well I better get going. See you at work, ____ and nice to meet you Kevin." He said and drove off as we both waved. 

Kevin and I headed inside, neither of us saying a word to one another. 

Soon enough, we got to his apartment room. As soon as the door closed, Kevin started talking. "So, who was that?" He said with a very cold voice. 

"My co-worker." 

"Why didn't you just take a cab?" 

"Because he offered to take me, and I accepted."

"You could've said no." 

"He wouldn't give me a chance."

"He wouldn't or you just didn't want to?" 

"What is that suppose to mean?" 

"Oh I don't know, maybe you just wanted to go with him. Have you ever thought about that?" 

"Kevin, I don't feel like talking about this.. Just let it go." I said as I began to walk away. He grabbed my arm and forcefully turned me around.

"Let it go? Your kidding right? The hell is wrong with you!?" He shouted. 

I looked at him and began to cry. "Kevin, let me go!" I shouted as I pulled my arm away from him and began to walk away, again. 

"Don't walk away from me when I'm talking to you!" He screamed as he chased after me. 

As he finally caught up to me, he grabbed my wrist harshly and turned me around. 

I kept begging him to stop but he just wouldn't listen. "Kevin! Please stop this!" 

"I won't until you tell me who that guy was!" 

"He's just a friend!" 

"LIAR!" 

"I'm not lying.." I cried and cried... I felt so weak compared to Kevin. I just didn't know what else to say nor do to convince him. My legs became weak as I fell to the floor, now on my knees. 

"Why are you sitting on the floor?! Get up! We need to talk about this NOW." 

"Kevin.. I'm tired." I told him as I held back more tears. 

He sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair. "Fine.. Let's rest for tonight. I'll drive you home and we can talk about this tomorrow." He said as he began to grab the keys.

"No. I mean I'm tired of this." I told him, as I stood up, finally wiping my tears away. Enough was enough.  As I stood up, I looked at him straight in the eye. "I'm tired of the constant fighting with you. I'm tired of having the same arguments. I'm tired of trying to prove myself to you. I'm tired of it all." 

Kevin stood where he was, not breaking eye contact with me. "What are you saying?" 

I took a deep breath. "Let's break up." 

 

DOUBLE UPDATE! (: Like I promised (: sorry, I was busy Friday, packing and everything haha. It's 2am, I should be asleep but I know I'll forget to do it in the morning, so here you guys go ;D Now let's recap! 

Kevin, why did you have to grab her?! What do my lovely readers think? Will he be able to win her heart before it's too late? Or will he everything up? And what do you think Eli and AJ's reactions will be after she tells them? What about this flashback? What was Kevin's reaction when she broke up with him? Looks like you guys will have to wait a whole week to find that out! Muahahaha! 

See you guys soon xD Please be patient (: 

Annyeong ~ !

Enjoy, subscribe, comment, and upvote xD !