A familiar face

Should've Treated You Better

 

____'s P.O.V

The drive back was pretty quiet. I always hate awkward atmospheres and I honestly did not know what to say to get out of this one. 

"Guys.." I started, trying to break the awkwardness. "Please say something." I said

"What are we suppose to say, ____?" Eli asked. 

"You know we don't approve of your relationship with him." AJ added

"I know.. Bu-" 

"But what? We never understood why you are like this. Why not be in a real, commited relationship with him? Why be beneficial friends?" Eli asked. 

"Let's just drop it." I said quickly. I honestly didn't know what to tell them. I mean, yeah, if they knew about my past with Kevin, then maybe that would've made a difference. But I didn't even know how to put it into words. 

I heard both of them relieve a huge amount of breath. Soon enough, we got to our apartment building. 

As the three of us stood in front of our door, it was completely silent. 

"I'll see you guys around." I said and quickly went inside without letting them say anything further. 

I closed the door behind me and saw all my furniture and stuff here. I decided to unpack and rearrange everything. 

 


 

After I was done, it turned out like this, my living room: 

Kitchen:

Bathroom: 

Bedroom: 

As I was looking around, I heard a knock at my door. I went over and looked through the peep hole, seeing two familiar faces. I opened it and smiled. 

"Hey." I said

"Hey" Eli and AJ said together. "Can we come in?" They asked as I nodded. 

They stepped inside and looked around. "Nice. It's a lot bigger than the apartment you had back in New York." Eli said. 

"I know, so what's up?" I asked. 

"We're here to apologize." Eli said. I stared confused as AJ added on, "About earlier. We know it's kind of a difficult subject for you to talk about. Even though the both of us are super curious as to why you're like this when it comes to relationships, we know that you'll tell us when the time is right. Until then, neither of us want this to come in between our relationship. Let's just push it aside okay?" 

I smiled and nodded as Eli started to speak, "What ever your reasons are, you can tell us when your ready. Take your time okay?" Eli said. 

"Thanks guys, now I know why y'all are my best friends." I said as both of them pulled me into a hug. 

After a while, we decided to get something to eat. We stopped by a Korean restaurant and ordered simple stuff. 

As we were eating, I remembered about my family. 

"Oh yeah, remember that we're having dinner tomorrow night with my parents." 

Eli and AJ started choking. "What?! Why are we going with you? They're your parents afterall." 

"True, but you guys are like brothers to me. I want them to meet my two favorite guys who know me the best." I said, sounding all cheesy. Eli and AJ started 'awh-ing' and agreed to it. I knew that would work.. Daebakk!!! 

After we were finished, we left and decided to call it a day. It's been a long few weeks, we all could use the sleep. 

As I finished showering and changing, I got into comfortable clothes, then into bed and drifted off to sleep soon enough. Tomorrow was gonna be a brand new day...

 


 

I woke up early and checked the time, 7am. Ugh.. Too early.. I tried going back to sleep but it just wouldn't work. I sighed and decided to go for a jog. It's been a while since I've been here, might as well get back to the usual routine. 

I put on my work out clothes and went out. I jogged my usual route just like five years ago. 

As I jogged around, I accidently bumped into someone. I took out my earphones and apologized. 

"Omo! Mianhe!" I said as I helped the person up.

"Aniyo.. It's okay, I should've watched where I w..a....s....g..o...i..n....g" He said but his voice trailed off. He stared at me kind of strange. 

"Is something wrong?" I asked. /

"I know this might sound like I'm hitting on you but have we met before? You look so familiar.." He said, his eyes squinting, and his hand rubbing his chin like he really is tryna figure out if he knows me. 

I scanned him from head to toe, oh ! I do know him.. I gotta get out of this situation.. I quickly shook my head. "Aniyo, I don't think so. I just moved here so that's impossible haha.. Anyways, sorry again but I really have to go!" With that, I ran off. 

I really hope he doesn't remember me.. 

 


 

As I jogged back to my apartment, I stopped by to get some breakfast for Eli and AJ. 

I punched in my passcode and walked in. That was when I saw Eli and AJ on the couch, watching TV. The hell?!

They looked over their shoulders and smiled. "Your back!" Eli screamed. 

"How do y'all get my passcode?" I asked, setting down the food. 

"We looked for it before we left." AJ said, nonchalant. 

"I swear.. What's the point of having an apartment if you guys are never there?" I asked as they shrugged. "Anyways, I bought you guys breakfast, american style. I'ma go shower and freshen up, enjoy." I said as the guys began digging in. By the time I come back, I doubt there will be any left for me... I knew I should've bought more. 

 


 

The rest of the day passed by pretty quick. Eli and AJ insisted on getting me to show them around South Korea, so that's pretty much what we did all day. I took them to a lot of parks, my favorite restaurants, my favorite desert shops, the movies, mall, and so forth. 

They were amazed by everything they saw. Although I wasn't sure why, it was pretty much like the U.S except with a bunch of asian people instead. 

Soon enough, it was time for us to head to my parent's place for dinner. As I was driving, I didn't tell Eli nor AJ we were on our way to my parents, if I did, they'd freak out. 

"Where are we going next?" Eli asked excitingly

"It's a surprise" I said. As I parked in front of my parent's house, Eli and AJ looked at me suspicious. 

"Why are we here?" AJ asked, obviously confused. 

"Just come down." I said as both of them stepped out of the car. They looked around, trying to figure out what was going on. "Follow me" I told them as we began to walk up the driveway. I rung the doorbell and as soon as the door opened, I saw two people who I missed so much. 

My parents. Both of them smiled brightly as they pulled me into a tight hug. 

"Umma! Appa! I missed you guys so much!" I said as I embraced them. 

"We missed you too sweety!" My mom said. As we pulled away from eachother, they began to look at me up and down. 

"Oh my, look at how much my little girl has grown!" My dad said as he pinched my cheeks.

"Appa.. That hurts!" I whined

They laughed then looked behind me. "Ohh.. What do we have here? Who are these two young men, ____?" My mom asked as I turned around, seeing the shocked, awkward faces of Eli and AJ. 

Oh how I wanted to bust out laughing at the look on their faces right now but I kept my cool. They stared at me with an annoyed 'we can't believe you tricked us' look. I giggled slightly. 

I stood in between them and grabbed a hold of both of their arms. "These two are my bestfriends from America! I brought them so you guys could meet them! They helped me a lot when I was in America and they work with me too!" I said happily. 

My parents smiled. "Awh, its nice to meet people who are so close to my daughter! Welcome to the family sons!" My mom said as she hugged both of them. They hugged her back kind of awkwardly. 

"Well let's get all of you inside and start eating, I'm sure all of you are hungry right?" My dad said as we all nodded.

My parents walked in followed by the three of us. 

"You are so dead, ____." Eli and AJ said as I stuck my tounge out. 

We all sat down and began eating and chatting. After a while, Eli and AJ started getting comfortable. 

"So, how do you guys like it here so far?" My dad asked

"We love it!" Eli practically screamed

"Yeah, it's amazing! Why did you ever even leave this place, ____?!" AJ asked happily

As soon as he said said, my parent's and I stopped eating. 

"____.." My dad started. "Did you not ever tell them why you left?" 

I looked down at my plate, feeling guilty and pressured. Eli and AJ noticed the awkward atmosphere and stopped eating. 

"What's going on?" AJ asked. 

"Nothing" I quickly said and began eating. My parent's quickly changed the subject and did the same. 

The rest of the dinner went by smoothly, as if the awkwardness earlier never happened. 

After we left, my parents bid us goodbye and gave Eli and AJ a hug, telling them to comeback anytime. 

"You guys go ahead, I'll meet y'all in the car" I said as they began to walk down the driveway. 

I turned to my parents and smiled. "We'll come again soon, okay?" They looked at me sympathetically. "Don't look at me like that.." I said as I stared at the ground. 

My mom's hands made its way to my face and brought my head up as she stared at me. "Sweety, you can't hide this from them. They'll find out soon enough." 

"I know umma, but I'm just not ready to tell them. I will when I'm ready okay?" I said as they agreed. I hugged both of them and headed off with Eli and AJ talking about what we were gonna do for the rest of the week. 

All I thought about though was how am I gonna tell Eli and AJ the real reason why I moved.. I mean if they don't know a small detail about my past, it's okay right? 

 


Chapter 07 is here! Again, sorry for the long wait, like I probably have said for the thousandth time, I'm just waiting on my poster (: hehe anyways, how is this chapter? I know all of you are anticipating on when they'll meet again, but I promise, they'll be meeting VERY SOON! Muahaha ;D 

Enjoy, comment, and subscribe :D !

@ida-iks  Puahaha are youu ready !? 

@Liana_Iana Maybe, maybe not? Hahaha how do you think Kevin will react? Mhm.. xD

@onjongkey2min One way to find out, read more! Looool and right? Then agian, every one in U-Kiss loves food haha

@titchinblack  Haha no problem (: Their my biases too! But Joong won't be in this story as much :/ maybe like a few cameos but I'll be sure to include him randomly! Loool

@mrsjunhyung  Thank you (: Hope you like this chapter! Enjoy ~ !

@ab2utifulrose  Oh of course (: and thanks xD It seems like something AJ and Eli would like haha

@BrightStar06  Mhm.. Does this chapter answers your question? Loool xD They'll be meeting soon (: maybe sooner than ya think ;D muahahaha! 

@KpopDaydreamer  Thank youuu! xD They'll be meeting VERY soon (: puahaha I promise :)

@HelloKitty143  LOL I wonder how they'll react? Mhmmmm... 

@NIghtSkyStars  Mhm, is that person Kevin? I don't know... ;D 

@Yuki2591 Puahaha oh come on! Curiousity is the best part (: 

I'd like to welcome my new subscribers!

titchinblack

lanitadee

meera95

Mizz-Tierra11

Yuki2591

Thank you all for your support and hope you enjoy the rest of my story (: Feel free to comment or ask questions! I don't bite xD