Friends with benefits

Should've Treated You Better

 

"Yeah, and in bed." He laughed and winked at _____. 

That's it. Their hope was just crushed. 

____ could feel Kevin tense up. 

It became silent and awkward again. 

Everyone was shocked at what Joong said. Eli, AJ, and of course ____ knew. 

But Kevin, her exboyfriend, and Soohyun, Kiseop, Hoon, and Dongho, hearing her with someone other than Kevin, they just weren't use to it. Especially hearing they were in bed together. 

"In bed?" Soohyun asked. 

Joong nodded and continued to smile. 

"Why were you guys in bed together?" Kevin asked. 

"Why else? Isn't it obvious? To get laid of course." He said non chalant. 

Kevin felt like he was about to explode. Five pairs of eyes were ready to pop out any minute. 

"Wait.." Soohyun said. 

"So you guys..." Dongho started as he pointed between ____ and Joong. 

Joong nodded happily. "Yupp. We've slept together." He said as he held his head up high. "A lot of times." 

That's it, Kevin couldn't take it anymore. Kevin looked over to ____ who seemed calm about it all. 

It didn't seem like she even cared he knew. 

Everyone then looked at ____. She looked at them and sighed, "It's true." She said. 

Soohyun, Kiseop, Hoon, and Dongho had their mouths wide open. ____ went over and smacked the back of Joong's head. "Why the would you say that out loud? Especially to people whom you just met?" She scolded. 

"I don't see anything wrong with people knowing." Joong shrugged 

"You're embarrassing.." Eli said. 

"Why did you even come?" AJ asked. 

"Oh right, I did come for something didn't I?" Joong said. He then went over and put his arm around _____. "I came to see her." He said with a huge smile. 

"You sure have a high self-esteem." Soohyun said. 

____ rolled her eyes. "Too much actually." She looked over to Joong and glared, then smacked Joong's arm off her shoulder. "Get over yourself, never gonna happen between us." 

"Wait.." Kevin suddenly said. First word he's said in a while. ____ looked at Kevin. She saw the hurt in his eyes. "You guys are together?" 

"No." ____ said. 

"Not yet, actually." Joong corrected. 

"Never gonna happen, actually." ____ corrected. 

Kevin glanced over at Eli and AJ who had their heads down. Then glanced at Soohyun, Kiseop, Hoon, and Dongho who was just as confused as he was. 

Eli and AJ understood their confusion as they both stepped forward. 

"Their not dating. Their just sleeping together. Friends with benefits, let's put it that way." Both of them said at the same time. 

Everyone understood then. 

The five clueless guys then turned to ____. 

"That sure doesn't sound like you, ____." Hoon said. 

"Yeah, you would never sleep with someone just for the heck of it." Kiseop said. 

"Noona, you sure have changed a lot these past five years." Dongho said. 

____ cracked a weak smile, but remained calm, not showing them she was completely weak right now. "Well makne, people can change a lot over time." 

"Yeah, that's true. But you changed completely. Opposite from how you were back then." Dongho said. 

"I'm still the same noona back then, no worries okay?" She said and smiled at Dongho. 

"As long as you guys use protection." Dongho said as the guys laughed. 

____ laughed as well. "Well of course, we do." ____ then turned to Joong. "Are you done now? You can go." 

"But I wanna stay with you a bit longer." 

"You have a job, go and do it before I fire your . " 

"Psh, you wouldn't." 

"How much you wanna bet?" 

Joong knew when ____ makes bets, she's definitely serious, but since he was in front of the guys, he didn't wanna look weak. "I don't believe you.." 

"One.." 

"Come on, that trick? I'm too old for that." He said as he laughed. 

"TWO..." 

"Alright, alright! I'm gone!" Joong screamed and ran out. 

Eli and AJ busted out laughing as they high fived ____. 

"That never gets old! Hahahaha" Eli said as he was cracking up. 

"Right?! Did you see the look on his face? EPIC!! HAHAHA" AJ followed after. 

____ laughed and smiled along, then noticed Kevin, Soohyun, Kiseop, Hoon, and Dongho still standing there, shocked by every thing they just heard and witnessed. 

____ stopped, signaling Eli and AJ to quit. They stopped and followed her eyes. 

There those five guys were. Eyes still popping out. Shocked and confused can be read all over their faces. 

"I.. think we better.. go.." ____ said. She grabbed her things and looked at Eli and AJ who were still kind of dozed out. "Ahemm.." Eli and AJ snapped out of it as they saw ____ waiting on them. 

Both of them grabbed their things as well and went over to stand next to _____. 

The three of them bowed. "Well, it was nice seeing you guys again. We'll be across the street if you need us. Annyeong." ____ said and left with Eli and AJ trailing behind her. 

The five of them watched the three amigos as they walked out the door, out of their sight. 

Soohyun, Kiseop, Hoon, and Dongho looked over at Kevin. 

"Kevin, you okay?" Soohyun asked. 

Kevin stood there, still trying to sink everything in. After what seemed like forever, he said, "Honestly, no, I'm not." Kevin said, with a cold voice. He balled up his fist, feeling upset and angry. 

"Kevin.." Hoon started but was interrupted. 

"Don't." Kevin said quickly. "I'm gonna take a walk, I'll be back." With that, he left. 

Soohyun, Kiseop, Hoon, and Dongho let out a huge sigh. 

"He took that better than I thought." Dongho said. 

They all nodded. "Yeah, I thought he was gonna pounce on Joong or something." Kiseop said. 

"But we all know.." Hoon started. 

"It's just a matter of time until he finally explodes." Soohyun finished. They all nodded. 

Altogether, they said, "Definitely." 

 

Chapter 19 is here! Before I say anything about this chapter, I'd like to apologize for updating so late! I've been super tired from work >.< Full time worker is no joke! 

Anyways, this is not Kevin's reaction if that's what you're all thinking. (: More to come in the next chapter! You'll see how he really reacts xD Hehe I'll be updating tomorrow or Saturday, I PROMISE! 

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote :D !

U-KISS-ME04 Foh'real tho! xD lol

Yuki2591 Thank you (: lol

fishcakes oHmm.. What to do next.. Hehe xD

meera95 Thank you! Sorry I'm so late on updating! Just so tired from work >.< 

inspiritkissmeemily LOL I wouldn't blame you, I'd knee him in the friggen balls or something haha

Liana_Iana Puahah probabaly! And awh thank you! Sorry I'm so late on updating >.< Just so tired from work! I really needed that hug (: *hugs back tightly*

lanitadee Hehe it's fun to keep my lovely readers wondering (:

cnlovely I do too (: <3

danceline It's finally arrived! Haha

Snivy4ever Can't ever get enuff of those two xD haha

KpopDaydreamer Thank you! I could so use the support! Haha and I'm sorry I'm so late on updating! >.< 

kevin7 Patience is virtue (: haha this is not even the worst of it yet! Lol xD

Lil-Evo-Gurl I think every one did >.< haha 

HelloKitty143 Yes.. Yes he did >.< I love how you stopped yourself right there haha xD 

keyseopie Puaha that's the most exciting part!

fArhonEy Lol awesome! xD 

titchinblack Any time (: And I apologize I'm so late on updating! >.< 

snsdshineegirl Can't we all? Haha this isn't his reaction, if that's what you're thinking.. More to come (:

ida-iks Yes, yes he is >.< 

kpopluvergirl  Haha couldn't agree with you more! xD

KISSmeSooVin598  Right? Loool I agree all the way xD 

I'd like to welcome my new subscribers!

totomatosgirl

eran_lala

loveless_hikari_gx

FarahGhannam

Thank you all for your support and hope you enjoy the rest of my story (: Feel free to comment or ask questions! I don't bite xD