Advice from my dad?

Should've Treated You Better

 

NO ONE'S P.O.V

It was the morning as everyone was getting ready for a brand new day. 

Kevin and _____ were nervous, considering they're now officially working together. 

As Kevin had got to his company, he was greeted by the staff. 

He went to the secretary desk. The secretary stood up and bowed. 

"Good morning Mr. Woo" 

"Good morning. Anything new?" 

"Nothing really. uBEAT's staff are still examining our buildings, offices, etc. Ms. _____ and her crew are up stairs in your office as well." 

"Ahh.. O- wait.. What did you just say?" 

"Uhm.. uBEAT's st..." 

"Not that, after that." 

"Oh, Ms. _____ and her crew are up stairs in yo-" 

"Who told them it was okay to go in there?!" Kevin screamed which caught everyone's attention. 

The secretary jumped back slightly. "Uhm.. I'm sorry but your father sai-" 

"I don't care what MY dad said! That's MY office. NO ONE is allowed in there without MY permission. Understand?!" 

The secretary nodded her head repeatedly. "Yes, I'm sorry sir. It won't happen again."

"What won't happen again?" A deep voice asked behind Kevin. 

Kevin turned around furiously. "Who the he-" He stopped as he saw who it was. "Appa." He mumbled. 

"That didn't answer my question. What won't happen again?" Kevin's dad asked, looking at the secretary. 

She glanced at Kevin then back at his dad. "Uhm, I let Ms. _____ and her crew go inside his office without permis-" 

"True but I was the one who said it was okay." Kevin's dad said. Kevin looked at his dad furiously. 

"Why would you do that, appa?" 

"Because they had gotten here early and wanted to get everything finished. It's not a big deal, son. They won't trash it if that's what your thinking." 

"DAD, you know that's not the point." Kevin said, slightly raising his voice. 

Kevin's dad cleared his throat. "Let's talk about this inside my office." He said as he started walking towards the elevator. Kevin followed obediently. 

As they got to the office, Kevin sat down on the couch as his dad sat in front of him. 

Kevin was the first to break the silence. 

"Dad.. You know I don't like strangers in my office." 

"Strangers... Haha... Come on, Kevin. It's just us. We both know the real reason why you're angry and it's not because their in your office without you present." 

Kevin looked up at his dad. "Is it that obvious?" 

"No, but I am your dad. A dad knows his son very well." 

Kevin sighed as he laid back. "She's back.."

"Yes she is.. What are you gonna do?" 

"What am I suppose to do?" 

"You're a man. Figure it out." 

"She's basically treating me like a complete stranger though." 

"Well, who can blame her. I'd do the same thing." 

Kevin jumped up and whined. "DAD! You're suppose to make me feel better!"

"Haha well it is true. The way you treated her, that was crazy. And now that she showed up, do you really expect her to just take you back just like that?" Kevin stayed silent. His father was right. After the way Kevin treated ____, he doesn't blame her for acting this way. 

Kevin ran his fingers through his hair in frustration and groaned. "This is getting complicated! I can't just work with her and control my feelings all at once. What do I do? I miss her." 

Kevin's dad shrugged. "I honestly don't know. Just don't let your feelings get in the way of business. Her company can really help us out and we need it." 

"That's great advice dad." Kevin said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes. 

"Haha well thank you." Kevin's dad said with a laugh in between each word. As he stopped, he became a bit serious. "Look, I know it's gonna be hard. But think about how she's feeling. 

Coming back here, facing the guy that treated her wrong, all these emotions mixed up inside her. I don't know if she still has feelings for you or not, but even if she doesn't, it's still hard to face an ex you haven't seen in years. 

You know the saying 'if you love someone, let them go, if they come back, it was meant to be.' Well, look at this. You two broke up, five years later are reunited. Maybe fate is giving you two a second chance. But in order for you two to be together once again, it takes time and patience. 

So be patient, okay? But remember this: DO NOT let her slip away this time. She's the only one you've dated that I love like my own child. This might be the only second chance you get, so make the best of it. DO NOT screw it up! Understand?"

Kevin smiled a bit. "I promised. I won't screw it up." Kevin's dad patted him on the back. 

"Then get to your office and go do your job." 

"Thanks Dad." Kevin said and left. 

As Kevin was leaving, his dad looked at him, with a smile on his face. That's my boy. He thought.

 


Hello! Chapter 16 is here! Kevin getting advice from his dad? Say what?! Loool Such a nice moment between a dad and a son though, don't you think? Haha anyways,  would go on but I'm actually typing all of this up on my break at work.. Cause apparently my inernet is down at home.

My break is almost over and I still have to edit the other story I'm co-authoring.. If I don't update by Sunday night (New York time) then that just means my inernet is down and probably won't be up until Wednesday or something. I hope you all will be patient! Anyways.. Like I've always said, 

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote :D !

KpopDaydreamer I really do enjoy your comments, it always gives me the support and encouragement! Haha thank you (:

makino89 Yeah, I've witnessed and went through that a few times. Kind of but being jealous can also mean that person cares, even if they take it too far >.< 

idotikus Loool well like I said, this story will be like a rollercoaster ride so be prepared for what comes next (:

inspiritkissmeemily  Haha right? UKiss is so freaking underrated it's crazy! Loool but yeah, what if she pretends to be with Joong? Wonder how Kevin will react? Puaha

danceline  It'l be a while for those words to get it through his tiny head >.< 

onjongkey2min  Thank you! And looool you have no idea! xD And don't even get me started on their new song! It's daebakk! Haha but yeah, I do hope they do one more Korean comeback. When is he going back to school again? Early next year?

Yuki2591  Haha no worries (: That guy will be showing up very soon! Loool and thanks ! <333

fishcakes  Yes, yes we are! ;D

fArhonEy  Haha! I downloaded to and have been listening to it non stop! And really?! What does it mean? xD

HelloKitty143  Thanks for the support! :D

U-KISS-ME04  Yeah, he was. He can be a hard headed person.. Lol

titchinblack  LOL those UKiss boys are always up to something >.<