Cornered

Should've Treated You Better

 

NO ONE'S P.O.V

____ was busy taking measurements of Kevin's office and deciding what color would go best. 

Soohyun, Kiseop, Hoon, and Dongho were eating with AJ and Eli. 

They were talking, getting to know eachother and seemed to be having a great time. 

"So considering you guys are DJ's and stuff, why are you working for ____'s fashion company when y'all could be starting your own company?" 

"Well, we don't have that type of experience. And we're not the business types." AJ said

"Yeah, we like to chill and have fun. It's boring doing paper work and stuff. I mean, if we did start our own company, we'd end up like ____ over there." Eli said, pointing over to ____. 

____ heard everything. "Yah! What's that suppose to mean?!" 

"I mean look at her. She's always stressed, feeling out paper work, and just working! It's no fun." Eli continued on. 

"Yah! I'm still here!" ____ screamed but was ignored. 

"So you're saying she's boring?" Kiseop asked. 

"Oh noooo." AJ shook his head. "Trust us, she can be the life of the party sometimes. Have you guys seen her drunk??" 

Soohyun, Kiseop, Hoon, and Dongho were leaning in, curious. "Never actually. How is noona when she drinks?" Dongho asks. 

"Ohh godd! Don't even get us started!" AJ said as him and Eli busted out laughing. 

____ was getting a migraine. "Yah! Stop talking!" She shouted but was yet again, ignored. 

"She's super loud and can dance like crazy!" 

Soohyun, Kiseop, Hoon, and Dongho widen their eyes. 

"She dances?! She never did back then!" Hoon said. 

"Say what?! Where have you guys been? Her moves on the dance floor are a killer! Her curves make it even better! Have you seen her body waves?? OMGG she's super y man!" Eli boasted on. 

____ started turning red. She had enough. She put down her notebook and went over to Eli and AJ. She then slapped them on the back of the head super hard. Both of them fell off the couch. 

The got up, rubbing the back of their heads. "Yahh.. What was that for?" Eli asked. 

"Yeah, we were just telling the guys something important." AJ followed on. 

____ rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Stop gossiping, eat, and help me with this!" She said. 

Soohyun came up followed by the rest of the guys. They all surrounded her. She looked at them confused as she unfolded her arms. "What?" She asked. 

"Show us." Kiseop said. 

"Huh?" 

"Your moves." Soohyun said. ____ laughed but as she saw the seriousness, she stopped. 

"Wait, you guys aren't serious are you?" 

They all nodded. "Come on noona, dance for us!" Dongho said as he jumped up and down. 

"Yeah! Do your little wave thingy!" Hoon added on. 

____ started backing up as the guys walked forward. Soon enough, they had her cornered. 

"Show us! Show us!" They all said. 

"Are you guys crazy?!" She yelled. 

"Come on! Just once!" They all said. 

"Y.. ahh! Get away from me!" She yelled as she raised her hands but soon a loud voice shouted, which made everyone stop. 

"What do you think you're doing?!" Some one said. Everyone paused and looked at where the voice was coming from. It was Kevin. 

The guys became quiet. "Hi hyung!" Dongho said, smiling brightly. 

"Hi hyung? That's it?" Kevin said as he walked over to them. 

"What else is there?" Dongho asked. 

Kevin walked between all of them so that he was in between ____ and the guys. 

"Wanna explain why you guys have her cornered?!" Kevin scolded. 

They all put their hands up in defense. 

"It's nothing like that bro! We just wanna see her dance!" Soohyun explained. 

Kevin paused and raised an eye brow. "Dance?" He asked as the guys nodded. 

He then turned to ____. She looked down, blushing. "Since when did you dance?" 

She looked up, connecting eyes with him. "Since we broke up." 

"How come you didn't dance when we were together?" 

"Because, you'd never let me nor gave me a chance, remember?" She asked. Kevin thought about it and it was true. Every time they were at parties or what ever, he'd have her close and never leave her side. "Or should I refresh your memory?" She asked, challenging him. 

Kevin kind of got chills from how she was acting. She never acted so straight forward with him. 

"Uhm, I'm fine.." He said quietly. 

The guys started laughing and giggling. It was the first time ____ had Kevin shut up, no comebacks. 

"What are you guys laughing at huh?!" Kevin then turned to them. They shut up immediately. 

Suddenly, Kevin's office phone was ringing. Everyone looked at his desk then back at him. 

He seemed confused. "What?" He asked. 

"Are you gonna answer your phone or let it ring forever?" Soohyun asked. 

"Oh right.." Kevin said as he answered it. "Annyeongsaeyo? Ahh yes.. She's here.. Who?.. Uhm, I'm not sure... uBEAT's staff profiles?.. No I didn't look at them yet.. I didn't get a chance.. Hey! Don't scold me! I'm your boss... Does he have a work ID?... You checked it and scanned it?... Are you sure he's a part of uBEAT's staff?.. Okay.. Send him in then... Thanks, annyeong." Kevin then hung up. 

"What is it?" Kiseop asked. 

"Uhm, apparently someone from your company is looking for ____." He said as he pointed to to Eli, AJ, and _____. 

"Did they say who it was?" Eli asked. 

Kevin nodded. "His name is.." 

Just then, someone bursted through the doors. "Yooo! ____ baby!" 

 
 

Hello! Chapter 17 is here! OMG I'm sorry I haven't updated in the past few days! My inernet was down and I had just paid the bill today! Lol I would say more but it's not even that important right now lol so yeah, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll promise to update soon! 

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote xD !

U-KISS-ME04 Lol :D

inspiritkissmeemily Yeah idk if I'ma put them in the story or not. Since he's not a celebrity in this story, I don't know if I'm gonna include them hah

fishcakes Lol eh, he kind of deserves it, doesn't he? Haha ;D

Liana_Iana Loooool xD s'all good

Yuki2591 Lol I think it'd be hilarious of our sweet angel was really like this, don't you think? Haha

danceline xD right? haha

onjongkey2min  he'll be going away again >.< But I love how he's dedicated to his education lol 

HelloKitty143 Father - Son moments are the best <3

titchinblack Can't get enough of them (:

KpopDaydreamer I know right? Lol and of course xD makes me laugh and smile every time I read them! Haha thanks (:

ab2utifulrose It's okay (: every one has their own lives to live outside of the fanfic world haha (:

snsdshineegirl Yeah, maybe? xD