Face to Face

Should've Treated You Better

 

KEVIN'S P.O.V

I was at home chillen with the guys until Hoon busted through my door. We all looked over and saw him drenched in sweat. I guess he just came back from jogging.

"Hey Hyung!" Dongho yelled. No response. "Hyung!?" Dongho yelled even louder. No response. 

Dongho looked at all of us and pouted. "Guys.. Hyung is ignoring me.." 

We all looked over at Hoon who seemed like he was in deep thought. I grabbed an apple and threw it at him. 

"Yah!" He screamed as he rubbed his head."What was that for?" 

"Better question is, why are you so dozed out?" Soohyun asked

"Oh.. I was just thinking.." He said as he grabbed a bottle of water from my fridge

"About?" Kiseop asked. 

He looked up at all of us but directly at me and sighed. "What is it hyung?" I asked

"I.. I think I saw _____.." 

"WHAT!?" We all screamed. This can't be true.. She can't be here, can she?!

"Where?" I asked

"At the park.. Jogging.. I ran into her. She looked familiar but I couldn't think of her until she left. I asked her if we met before but she said no and that she just moved here. After she ran off, I remembered she look so similiar to _____." 

"Are you sure hyung?" I asked

He nodded. "I've never been so sure about anything, Kevin. She was even taking the same route she did years ago." 

"I don't.. I can't believe this.. Not until I see her myself." I said as I stood up and walked over to the window, looking at the view and thinking. 

"What are you gonna do if it's really her?" Kiseop asked

I sighed. Honestly, I don't even know how to answer that. What am I suppose to say in that kind of situation? We ended on a bad note, haven't seen one another in five years and we suddenly happen to run into each other.. What do we say then? "When it happens, I'll let you know." I said.

After that, it was complete silence. The guys and I just chilled, watched TV, and then knocked out. They all slept over since they were too lazy to go home. 

I went to my bedroom and took out a box from under my bed. I opened it and saw all the pictures I had took with _____.

We had an amazing relationship.. What happened? Oh right, I became an idiot. I became a douche bag. I was the bad guy. Why was I even like that in the first place? Why did I act that way? If I never did act that way.. then maybe she wouldn't have left me. Maybe she wouldn't have moved...

Even if I do happen to see her again, can I really keep her in my arms this time? Or will I just make a complete fool of myself and fail...? 

 

NO ONE'S P.O.V

It was already morning as the guys woke up, except Kevin. Hoon woke up first then woke everyone else up. 

"Why are you waking us up so early hyung?" Dongho whined

"We have a meeting today, don't wanna be late makne." Hoon said. The guys went to Kevin's room to wake him up. 

As they opened the door, all of them frowned. There was Kevin, lying on his bed with a million of pictures of him and ____. Everyone looked at one another then sighed. 

"What do we do now?" Kiseop asked

They all shrugged. Soohyun went over to wake up Kevin. He shook him lightly. After about 3 attempts, Kevin woke up. 

He rubbed his eyes and saw his best friends hovering over him, frowning. Confusion was written all over Kevin's face but soon realized why they were like that. 

He looked around him and saw pictures of ____ and him scattered everywhere. 

He sat up and yawned. "Slept well, I suppose?" Hoon asked. Kevin nodded. "Get ready, we have a meeting soon." He added on as he left, followed by everyone else. 

Kevin glanced once more around him and sighed. He picked up all the pictures and put them in a box then back under his bed. 

As he got ready, he went out to meet the guys in the living room, seeing as all of them were ready, they headed out. 

As they got to the office, they were greeted by everyone. 

Kevin went to the conference room, followed by Soohyun, Kiseop, Hoon, and Dongho. They got there and saw that everyone else were already there. The guys quietly took their seats. 

Kevin's Dad, the head manager of all of this started to begin. "So, I see everyone is here. Let's begin. As you all know, we will be having a meeting with the company we soon will be partnering up with. I can assure all of you that they are already here, in Korea. Their building is right across the street from us so that should not be a problem, I suppose. When they do begin working with us, I ask all of you to please treat each and every one of them with respect and welcome them with open arms. We really need them in order to get our business back on track. Understand?" He asked everyone as they all nodded. 

Kevin's dad talked more about business, inventory, and uBEAT. 

Once he was done, it was time for them to go. The guys all went back to Kevin's office. 

"So, looks like we will be meeting uBEAT pretty soon." Kiseop said

"Do you think there's any hot girls in their company?" Soohyun asked 

"If there is, I call dibs!" Hoon yelled

"Yah, no fair! You can't have them all hyung!" Dongho whined

"Or maybe I can!" 

"No way! I'm the ulzzang of the group, I'll definitely win over all of you!" Kiseop said

"True, but I have the body!" Hoon argued

"I have the cuteness!" Dongho argued

"But I'm the funniest!" Soohyun argued. Everyone paused and laughed. "What's so funny?!" Soohyun said annoyed. The guys slapped him in the back of the head.

"Try again bro" Kevin said as the guys laughed at Soohyun who was already pouting

 


 

The week passed by smoothly. Eli and AJ kept bothering _____ to take them around Korea. They shopped, went to amusement parks and had a blast. But soon, their break had to end. 

Eli and AJ waited as _____ was getting ready. They were finally gonna be meeting NHM. Everyone was nervous. 

"Yah! ____! Are you done yet?!" AJ yelled getting impatient

"I'm ready, I'm ready. Geez" She said, coming out, looking like this: 

Eli and AJ stared in awe. "Wow, You look beautiful" Eli said 

_____ smiled and thanked them. "Alright, let's go!" She said as they all headed out. 

Next thing they know, they were in front of NHM. All of them looked extra nervous but remained calm. "Remember, be nice and be respectful." ______ reminded them. 

Both of them nodded as they went through those doors. The security guard greeted them. 

"Annyeongsaeyo, I'm guessing you three are from uBEAT, am I correct?" He said

"Yessir, would you happen to know where we're suppose to go?" ______ asked. 

"Yes I do, you're company will be meeting right down the hall, 2nd room on the left. Oh, and welcome to the company." He said and bowed. 

_____, Eli, and AJ thanked him and bowed back. 

They went to where the guy said to go and knocked on the door, the door opened to reveal their boss. 

"Right on time, come in." He said. They walked in and saw all of their co-workers. "NHM is busy gathering all of their co-workers right now. They'll tell us when to come out." With that being said, there was another knock at the door. 

The door opened to reveal Kevin's dad, Mr. Woo. "Annyeongsaeyo." He began and bowed to everyone as they all did the same. "We're all ready. Please follow me." He said as uBEAT began to follow him. 

____ stared shocked. Please don't tell me that was Kevin's dad... She thought as she followed the group. 

Mr. Woo lead them to the lobby where all the workers of NHM were gathered and grouped up according to Secretary, Security Guards, Janitors, Assistants, etc. 

And same goes for uBEAT. 

Considering Kevin and _____ are the top executives of their company, they were both placed in the front. 

Kevin had his back turned, away from ____ and the rest of them. He was busy chatting it up with the guys and fixing his tie. 

_____ was being proffesional and smiled to everyone she walked passed, trying to remain calm. 

Soon enough, it was silent and the only thing you'd hear is Kevin talking to Soohyun, Kiseop, Hoon, and Dongho. Kevin's dad faked coughed to get his attention. 

Kevin understood and turned around, but once he did, he was completely shocked. 

Stood before him, was the someone who he had not seen in five years. 

_____ looked up as her eyes connected with his. Soohyun, Kiseop, Hoon, and Dongho, who stood right behind Kevin was shocked as well. 

Please don't say anything.. Please don't.. Just look away.. _____ thought

It's you.. It's really you.. You're back.. Kevin thought

Kevin's dad began to speak, "Wel-" But was cut off by his son

"_____!?" Kevin yelled out.

 


Chapter 08 is here! So, I love how majority of my lovely readers thought the mystery person was Kevin xD Loool come on now, that's too obvious! But yet, Hoon is kind of random.. Lol I chose Hoon because he loves working out and focuses a lot on his body, if any of you were wondering, which I'm pretty sure you guys weren't.. I'm babbling now, aren't I? >.< Mianhe! Anyways, back to the story.. 

Well, there goes Kevin's reaction. In front of everyone! What's gonna happen? Is he gonna yell? Scream? Cry? Hug her? What about Eli and AJ's reactions? Stay tuned ~ !

Enjoy, comment, and subcribe :D !

@danceline  Mhm, how will they react? Puahaha and how come you thought it was Kiseop? Loool

@ab2utifulrose  Yeah, this story will be goin' like a rollercoaster ahah

@ida-iks  Oh come on, if it was Kevin, he'd recognize her instantly! Hehehe

@titchinblack  Puahaha, does this chapter answers your question?

@Yuki2591  How come everyone thinks it's Kevin? Looool Too obvious xD 

@inspiritkissmeemily I love how almost everyone thinks it's Kevin xD haha

@KpopDaydreamer Looool sorry that wasn't Kevin >.< 

@HelloKitty143 Awh that wasn't Kevin ;P puahaha nice guess though!

@NIghtSkyStars Nope (: puahaha!

@inspiritexotic_3 Thank you xD 

@Snivy4ever Haha sorry! Not Kevin xP