Stalkers..?

Should've Treated You Better

NO ONE'S POV

Kevin walked back to his office, texting all the guys to be there by the time he get's there. 

As he opens up his doors, as expected, those seven guys are there, waiting for him. 

"What's up?" Soohyun asked. 

Kevin sat down, taking a deep breath. "Who's down to get our ____ back once and for all?" 

They all exchanged glances then back at Kevin. "You're serious?" Hoon asked. 

Kevin nodded. "Didn't you just say you were done with her?" 

"I lied." 

"Alright, what's going on? Why the sudden change of heart?" AJ asked. 

"I saw her at the park. We talked." 

"And?" Kisoep asked. 

Kevin told them every thing that happened at the park, from beginning to end. 

"You honestly don't believe her, do you?" Eli asked. 

"Not one bit." Kevin said. 

"And how come?" Dongho asked. 

"Because, for some reason, I actually did see a hint of emotion in her eyes. Something none of us had seen in years. While she was telling me how happy she was with Joong, it's like she was forcing herself to act that way. It was like she was forcing herself to say those words. I could tell she wanted to cry. Joong has something against her. And we're gonna find out what it is." 

"Since when did you become such a big softy?" AJ asked. 

"Since I realized how close I am to losing ___, yet again. I'm not gonna let that happen." Kevin said. 

"Okay, so how do you expect us to do that?" Soohyun asked. 

"Easy, we'll just follow them. Keep a close eye. And monitor their every move." Kevin said. 

"You're making it sound like we're being nosy or what not." Eli said. 

"Never.. more like.. Spies?" 

"Spies?" Dongho questioned. 

Kevin nodded. "We'll even hack into their phones and emai-" 

"And that's where we stop you." Hoon said. 

"Why?" Kevin asked. 

"Isn't that going a bit too far? I mean you're making us sound like creepy stalkers." Kiseop said. 

"Do you want to get her back or not?" Kevin asked. 

The guys exchanged glances then back at Kevin. "I can't believe we're actually about to do this.." Soohyun said. 

"So that's a yes?" Kevin asked. Every one nodded as Kevin clapped. "Awesome!" 

"One question though.." Dongho said. "How are we suppose to hack into their cell phones and emails?" 

"Dongho has  a point." Hoon said. 

"Easy, you guys remember Siwan, right?"

"Yeah, isn't he an officer or something?" Kiseop asked.

"FBI actually. I'll ask him. He owes me anyway." 

"If we didn't know any better, we'd think this isn't your first time.." AJ said. 

"Well I did try tracking down ____ when she moved, so technically, no. Anyways, I'll call them and make the arrangements." Kevin said, picking up his phone, and dialing Siwan.


It's been about a week since Kevin asked Siwan to help them, which of course he said yes. 

Kevin had got an email with ____ and Joong's phone records, and emails. 

Kevin and the rest of the guys gathered in his office. They hooked up a projector to his computer so it could show on the big screen. Easier than all of them crowding over Kevin's computer. 

As Kevin clicked on the images sent to him, every one's eyes widen as they read each and every inch of ____ and Joong's conversations. They couldn't believe their eyes. 

"So this is why noona did all of this.." Dongho said quietly but loud enough for all of them to hear. 

Every one looked at Kevin who was just as shocked as they were. "She did all of this.. For me?" 

 

So, looks like Kevin isn't giving up after all. That's good right? Can you imagine UKISS actually doing all that investigating? What do you think they discovered? Stay tuned ~ !

Enjoy, comment, subscribe, and upvote :D !

U-KISS-ME04 I know right? You'll find out very soon ;) 

fArhonEy I'll help you

KpopDaydreamer Hopefully she will! Or UKISS can do some investigating.. Hehe xD And thank you! <333 You're the best! ^_^

KISSmeSooVin598 Hmm.. I'll think about it (: Haha I can tell you that UKISS is one step closer to finding out. xD And thank youu <3 Always makes me happy reading your comments (: 

titchinblack You'll find out pretty soon.

Abbiekim I think so too.. >.< Don't tell me you read all of this in such a short period of time!? Haha but welcome to my story! Thank you and hope you enjoy the rest (:And it's okay, your english is pretty awesome haha xD

KPopHelloKitty Awh thank you! Glad you love it (:

fishcakes Haha if only Kevin knew.. 

Pandastwaberrie I know right? I just love it (: Haha and thank you. Really means a lot xD 

HelloKitty143 I know right? Hopefully she speaks up >.< 

inspiritkissmeemily Loool. Sometimes, I really don't know what to reply to you.. 

keyseopie I don't know. Is it? 

I'd like to welcome my new subscribers!

Jlugo24 

Ayemya 

shadowqueen92 

BonnieChum 

Thank you all for your support and hope you enjoy the rest of my story (: Feel free to comment or ask questions! I don't bite xD